Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Singer Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics (393 Views)

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Danny Young Slam Tiwa Savage & Mavin Records With 200 Million Naira Copyright / Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by DaMsOn007(m): 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
Singer Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage of Stealing His Lyrics

Danny Young has taken to his Instagram to accuse Tiwa Savage of stealing his lyrics for her new song, “One.”

“I never knew I would be a victim of intellectual property theft until now. The worst pain is that my song was stolen by Tiwa Savage who happens to be one of my favourite female artists,” wrote the singer.

And from the video he shared, fans noticed the similarities in their verses. However, while many people insist that it wasn’t intellectual theft as the verse was taken from a Yoruba proverb, others added that the Mavin queen included more lines beyond the said proverb.

Watch the video below and tell us what you think.

Tiwa Savage had yet to respond to this as at press time.

read more @
http://www.360ng.com.ng/singer-danny-young-accuses-tiwa-savage-of-stealing-his-lyrics/

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Black Reverendz Shubb2 Weds His Long Time Girlfriend / Avail Youtube Views Increaser Packages To Promote Videos / Watch Video:us Presenter Mocked President Buhari Of Being A Clone- Simi React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.