Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Boko Haram Release Clip Of Their Fight Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Release Clip Of Their Fight Yesterday (6429 Views)

Book Haram Release Video, Show They Are Still Active Despite Shekau Death(photos / Graphic - Boko Haram Release Video Of Captured Soldiers Awaiting Execution / Ango Abdullahi: "Shi'ites Can Become Worse Than Boko Haram, Release El-Zakzaky" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Release Clip Of Their Fight Yesterday by cronsberg: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
Achuwa1:
If bh could do a video like this of how they killed Nigeria army,then we are doomed under BUHARI coz I never saw a video like this under Jonathan regime
Really? Cuz i saw a video of bh overrunning giwa barracks which was a bigger barracks than this. I also saw dozens of videos of bh taking over mubi, michika, bani sheik, damboa, bama etc all of which are big local governments for ur info, also seen videos of them killing more than 300 people in the center of kano while attacking a whole neighbouhood that had a police command in it. Including taking over the home town of the former cheif of air staff and an air marshal in the airforce. All of those happened under gej o. Where were u then?
Re: Boko Haram Release Clip Of Their Fight Yesterday by samuelchimmy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
thebosstrevor:
This battle happened on the 30th of August 2018 not yesterday

i hate when politicians use this event for campaign activities
thank God someone like you have sense in this forum,I've been reading comments and shaking my head,this is exactly what politicians want us to see,isn't it the way Jonathan was removed ...... Its so painful nigerians can't read the signs on the wall
Re: Boko Haram Release Clip Of Their Fight Yesterday by rasxx(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
This is so painful
Re: Boko Haram Release Clip Of Their Fight Yesterday by ruggedtimi(m): 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
after watching this video. I pity so much for those soldiers and nigerians who have so much negligence about the boko haram situation. We come on nairaland and talk about atiku or buhari, both men that have only their pocket and family at heart with no concern about the country.
Re: Boko Haram Release Clip Of Their Fight Yesterday by Venerable612(m): 12:01am On Nov 25, 2018
samuelchimmy:
thank God someone like you have sense in this forum,I've been reading comments and shaking my head,this is exactly what politicians want us to see,isn't it the way Jonathan was removed ...... Its so painful nigerians can't read the signs on the wall

Does it even matter the date this happended? The point is that the soldiers dying... and no one in the government/Army authorities is talking about or taking respondibility for this.

Politics aside - these are human lives. I cant imagine what the family of the deceased are going through - knowing that the sacrifice of their family member is not even acknowledged or compensated by those they died protecting.

Who shoud the people blame... Jonathan?
Re: Boko Haram Release Clip Of Their Fight Yesterday by samuelchimmy(m): 12:14am On Nov 25, 2018
Venerable612:

Does it even matter the date this happended? The point is that the soldiers dying... and no one in the government/Army authorities is talking about or taking respondibility for this.

Politics aside - these are human lives. I cant imagine what the family of the deceased are going through - knowing that the sacrifice of their family member is not even acknowledged or compensated by those they died protecting.

Who shoud the people blame... Jonathan?

I don't think you understand where my point of veiw is coming From(we are on the same lane,but from different direction),I don not blame Jonathan for this lose,instead I am trying to caution those who think this is a religious/tribe war , this is a clear cut political game plan,arched by the craftiest politicians we have in this country,both the opposition and incumbent .... They all know whats going on,but No one is pointing fingers, does is not show that they have mutual interests in the saga?

Because the whole scenario being played out,clearly shows there's breach in govt,that is aiding this war.... In one way the other, this will determine the next currupt leader in the country, through careful manipulation of the populace......unfortunately the manipulation has begun
Re: Boko Haram Release Clip Of Their Fight Yesterday by Venerable612(m): 12:22am On Nov 25, 2018
samuelchimmy:

I don't think you understand where my point of veiw is coming From,I donnot blame Jonathan for this lose,instead I am trying to caution those who think this is a religious/tribe war , this is a clear cut political game plan,arched by the craftiest politicians we have in this country,both the opposition and incumbent .... They all know whats going on,but No one is pointing fingers, does is not show that they have mutual interests in the saga?

Because the whole scenario being played out,clearing shows there's breach in govt,that is aiding this war.... In one way the other, this will determine the next currupt leader in the country, through careful manipulation of the populace......

I clearly understand you... and tbh I don’t even care about APC or PDP. My vote is going to neither - they both are responsible for the present mess we are in. Any youth chanting Buhari or Atiku is doing him/her self a lot of disservice.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Release Clip Of Their Fight Yesterday by samuelchimmy(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2018
Venerable612:

I clearly understand you... and tbh I don’t even care about APC or PDP. My vote is going to neither - they both are responsible for the present mess we are in. Any youth chanting Buhari or Atiku is doing him/her self a lot of disservice.

exactly what the masses has not seen yet, PDP is no different from APC...... By voting PDP in come 2019,this grand plan has worked ....
Re: Boko Haram Release Clip Of Their Fight Yesterday by IamAtikulate: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
pls what happened in the video...i cant watch it
How Buhari's kind men massacred our soldiers like fowls. GEJ degraded them but he cancelled the contract of the mercenaries, released BH fighters and paid ransom to BH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Book Showing Tinubu With Chicago State University Students Surface Online / Atiku Wins Again. Let See Te Next Step Of Asiwaju / Acid Rain Scare: Port Harcourt Residents Scamper For Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.