Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog (923 Views)

Drop Your Website Blog URL Let’s Visit And Generate Traffic For You!!! / 100k Facebook Group And Twitter Account For Traffic For Sale / 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog by HiztoryBox(m): 2:37am On Nov 24, 2018
Pls chat me up 0 8 1 3 7 6 1 5238

Only for our experts.
Re: Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog by henrykene(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2018
Let me build organic traffic for your blog as fast as possible. contact me now

HiztoryBox:

Only for our experts.
Re: Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog by Cyberleets: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2018
HiztoryBox:

Only for our experts.
Beware of scammers...most of u New website owners don't understand how traffic works

Important thing to note: Anyone promising to give u tons of traffic has 80% chance of scamming u.
If he has that traffic, he would have monetize it and make himself rich.
Ask him this; where will the traffic come from, will he run Facebook ads for u?
Will he run tv and radio ads? Or will he improve ur search ranking to boost ur traffic. If he can't explain any of them, its probably bot traffi.

Thank me later
Re: Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog by ElRapido: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2018
HiztoryBox:

Only for our experts.

Work with Nairaland webmasters at your risk. My advice is find someone on probably Fiverr that will work on your site SEO and then learn more about Facebook ads.
Re: Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog by fastseo: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
ElRapido:

Work with Nairaland webmasters at your risk. My advice is find someone on probably Fiverr that will work on your site SEO and then learn more about Facebook ads.

Fiverr? Hmmm

We have genuine webmasters here that knows how to go about getting traffic.

But the way he sounded shows he need it today tomorrow which can't work... It takes at least 4 months
Re: Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog by ElRapido: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
fastseo:

Fiverr? Hmmm

We have genuine webmasters here that knows how to go about getting traffic.

But the way he sounded shows he need it today tomorrow which can't work... It takes at least 4 months

All the Nairaland webmasters I have worked with are all quacks. I don't want to start mentioning names. But are you good at your stuff, send me a message I have SEO work for you.
Re: Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog by fastseo: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
ElRapido:

All the Nairaland webmasters I have worked with are all quacks. I don't want to start mentioning names. But are you good at your stuff, send me a message I have SEO work for you.
There are good seo expert here, you will identify them via their useful comment they make... Not all those ones placing advert everywhere
Re: Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
Fakers. Quacks undecided
Re: Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog by melanch(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2018
I deal on SEO backlinks especially PR9 authority websites such as TED.COM and Adobe.com but it takes time to see results. Atleast 30 to 60 days. But it worth it.

If your website is still on Sandbox. Don't worry you will still see significant results but you still have to be patient. Google will first play with your site to know how serious you are before ranking you higher on Google search.

I can link you up with 30 authority sites or over 2000 sites (mixed with dofollow and no follow). It's healthier that way.
Re: Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog by GetItRightniger(f): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2018
What’s your budget I can help you
Re: Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog by fastseo: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2018
melanch:
I deal on SEO backlinks especially PR9 authority websites such as TED.COM and Adobe.com but it takes time to see results. Atleast 30 to 60 days. But it worth it.

If your website is still on Sandbox. Don't worry you will still see significant results but you still have to be patient. Google will first play with your site to know how serious you are before ranking you higher on Google search.

I can link you up with 30 authority sites or over 2000 sites (mixed with dofollow and no follow). It's healthier that way.

Show your proves
Re: Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog by Cyberleets: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2018
fastseo:

Show your proves

Yeah, he should show proofs. Me am waiting for my Harvard.edu backlinks to be index so I can use it as proof too grin
Re: Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog by Bloggingscope: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
Cyberleets:

Yeah, he should show proofs. Me am waiting for my Harvard.edu backlinks to be index so I can use it as proof too grin

From experience exactly how many months will this thing take to reflect on da checker tools?

Waiting too for havard but 3 months i guess seems unbearable
Re: Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog by loricara: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
read this post and thank me you can contact me through talekiss.com for backlinks and so pdfs https://www.talekiss.com/2018/09/seo-website-optimization.html
Re: Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog by melanch(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
fastseo:

Show your proves

Link me up on my WhatsApp I will show you. I have a report I did for a news website.
Re: Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog by fastseo: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
melanch:

Link me up on my WhatsApp I will show you. I have a report I did for a news website.

I don't need the site url..
Just show us the Google analytics
Re: Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog by melanch(m): 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
This news site started in August with no traffic at all. My client called on my services. I started work on in September.

Traffic started flowing in just after I linked her site to just 30 high authority pr9 websites. Though the links are yet to show but she saw the magic.

Let me remind you that this site is still on sandbox (probation stage of Google search) but yet it gets traffic from Google search.

Her url was banned on Facebook not until last week I wrote to Facebook. Her page of 260 members is now running with the unbanned url. Now you know it's not traffic from Facebook.

But there was a little hope on her twitter page atleast 10 clicks a day. Lol.

So where is the traffic coming from? I applied the nairaland traffic but later I stopped. Don't have the whole time in the world.

Traffic from organic search did it. From 18,000,000th rank on Alexa to 8,500th (Nigeria) and 974,845th (global)

Just in less than 3 months.

Re: Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog by melanch(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
By February next year when probably this site will be out of sandbox. Enough traffic is guaranteed!

The more other sites see you on performing well, the more they will link your sites. Referral traffic will be guaranteed.

I'm working on another site, a furniture company. I have linked 2000 seo backlinks including edu too. Soon I will broadcast it here.

I learnt this work for 6 months. It's time to work.
Re: Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog by fastseo: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
melanch:
By February next year when probably this site will be out of sandbox. Enough traffic is guaranteed!

The more other sites see you on performing well, the more they will link your sites. Referral traffic will be guaranteed.

I'm working on another site, a furniture company. I have linked 2000 seo backlinks including edu too. Soon I will broadcast it here.

I learnt this work for 6 months. It's time to work.

That was why I said show prove let's see what you have got.

A site still on sand box don't think it will get traffic from search engine unless on a very very low competitive keywords.

The key here is well researched keywords , Ability to spot juice keywords.... Not easy to spot though unless you have the eyes
Re: Who Can Give me Traffic For My Blog by melanch(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
So you see, the keywords i suggested for her...though low competitive but she wanted high competitive keywords. Nevertheless, she's happy with what she's seeing. No traffic from Facebook and all. Just Google search.

Her husband gave me his furniture company for a trial. I'm working on that now.

(1) (Reply)

Which VPN Do You Use / 150+ High PR Dofollow Backlink Sites List To Boost Your Page Ranking / Come If for Ur Website/blog Review, Seo Tips, Traffic Issues, UI &UX Analysis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.