Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari (3067 Views)

Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) / Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims / Shagari's Death: Buhari To Visit Sokoto Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by AdexUpdates: 2:50am On Nov 24, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been alleged of paying self-acclaimed leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, to announce that President Muhammadu Buhari is dead.
The special adviser to President Buhari on social media, Lauretta Onochie, made this known on Friday through her twitter handle.
She tweeted: “The intelligence of some Nigerians has been insulted by the outrageous lies that @Mbuhari has a double, having died in the UK. This evil is being sponsored by one of PDP’s Looters, the drug infested, crack head, @realffk. He is calling Nigerians, gullible. Nigerians are not!
“Recall, at the start of the @Mbuhari/@ProfOsinbajo administration, @realffk, mounted a campaign of targeted....................

Read more at: http://www.adexupdates.com.ng/2018/11/breaking-news-how-nnamdi-kanu-was-paid.html
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by McStoic(m): 2:58am On Nov 24, 2018
I don't like sycophants....But i am even more wary of a shameless, dishonourable ass licker who doesn't think twice before backstabbing her/their own. She thinks "the establishment" likes her. She's too overzealous for my liking. Agbacha oso aguo mile!
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by cenaman(m): 3:45am On Nov 24, 2018
I thought as much, that terrorist and selfish man called nnamdi cownu has been a PDP thug since 1999.
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by IgweBUIKE1(m): 4:33am On Nov 24, 2018
that's hate speech@onochie....buh remember remain you will not remain in power forever
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by IgweBUIKE1(m): 4:34am On Nov 24, 2018
must you concur to every trash this woman spew cos you re a buharideen?
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by JusticeSeeker: 4:39am On Nov 24, 2018
It's pathetic to believe the 'craze man' talks of the senseless propagandist, Kanu. I question the intelligence of those who peddle his lies. Highly incoherent and defies logic on its head.
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by madmohamed(m): 4:45am On Nov 24, 2018
AdexUpdates:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been alleged of paying self-acclaimed leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, to announce that President Muhammadu Buhari is dead.
The special adviser to President Buhari on social media, Lauretta Onochie, made this known on Friday through her twitter handle.
She tweeted: “The intelligence of some Nigerians has been insulted by the outrageous lies that @Mbuhari has a double, having died in the UK. This evil is being sponsored by one of PDP’s Looters, the drug infested, crack head, @realffk. He is calling Nigerians, gullible. Nigerians are not!
“Recall, at the start of the @Mbuhari/@ProfOsinbajo administration, @realffk, mounted a campaign of targeted....................

Read more at: http://www.adexupdates.com.ng/2018/11/breaking-news-how-nnamdi-kanu-was-paid.html
why is he hiding from people. Let him come out

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by Passovile: 6:52am On Nov 24, 2018
cenaman:
I thought as much, that terrorist and selfish man called nnamdi cownu has been a PDP thug since 1999.
So there are still people that just believe this woman.. You will definitely believe anything
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by Passovile: 6:53am On Nov 24, 2018
We need to hear this Jubril thing from a third party with proofs, else everyone should shut up already
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by Oblang(m): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2018
Passovile:
We need to hear this Jubril thing from a third party with proofs, else everyone should shut up already

See on of the crack heads...jubril kee u there..
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2018
Lauretta Onochie lacks the class, mannerism and panache to handle the dictates of her office. I guess she was allowed to continue just for the fact that having got a Shehu and an Adeshina, they needed her to complete the wazobia squad of rabid attackers for the APC administration.
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2018
cenaman:
Kanu is a mercenery working for some so-called ''Above the Law'' leaders in the country but the gullibles are easily decieved by his tactics
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by Elayna(f): 7:30am On Nov 24, 2018
Where is Buhari??
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by educhigo: 7:31am On Nov 24, 2018
the truth must come out soon what do you expect this ass licking call onochie to say,why he never come out to address nigerians for the lie against him,even if he is real buhari,he must run go exile in sudan come 2019,nigerians have already dis own you.your next destination is sudan

Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by Passovile: 7:46am On Nov 24, 2018
Oblang:

Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by Passovile: 7:49am On Nov 24, 2018
Oblang:

In English please
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by chris31(m): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2018
McStoic:
I don't like sycophants....But i am even more wary of a shameless, dishonourable ass licker who doesn't think twice before backstabbing her/their own. She thinks "the establishment" likes her. She's too overzealous for my liking. Agbacha oso aguo mile!
That's women for u they talk without giving a second taught
She is trying so hard to protect her job but she is overdoing it

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by cenaman(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2018
Rem22:
Kanu is a mercenery working for some so-called ''Above the Law'' leaders in the country but the gullibles are easily decieved by his tactics
you re right on point.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by cenaman(m): 8:20am On Nov 24, 2018
Passovile:

So there are still people that just believe this woman.. You will definitely believe anything
just like you and the rest IPOB members believing DONALD TRUMP willdivide Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by coolcentbigman(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2018
I laugh at Nigeria govt. First, you killed harmless innocent souls who left families, mother etc behind and secondly, you labeled them a terrorist group and some Nigerians supported.

I don't belong to ipob and I wrongly dislike what the Nigeria govt. Did, I know of a young guy who was killed and never returned to his wife and children.

I know we all saw the video released by Boko Haram killing our soldiers like criminals. we also saw some soldiers asking the federal govt. For assistance, that they are being wasted in the north by this terrorist group who also called them all sort of names like zombies etc.

What a pity Buhari should focus on this issues first before going after harmless citizens fighting for their right like in every other country.
Karma in place..... The innocent blood shed are still crying out

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by Larryfest(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2018
Is this what we need now??
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by DonHummer(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2018
The rumour has been ongoing for a long time.NK only made it popular. I could remember the day it was rumoured that buhari had died, and later the Fed Govt. denied it, I had a serious argument with an uncle who claimed buhari was dead that he has got the right info ( He was damn serious and mind you he was well travelled and got lots of contact abroad) it was funny how serious he was. This happened long long before NK started his own rumours.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by Passovile: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2018
cenaman:
just like you and the rest IPOB members believing DONALD TRUMP willdivide Nigeria.
What are we saying and what are you saying my brother?
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2018
AdexUpdates:
[s]The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been alleged of paying self-acclaimed leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, to announce that President Muhammadu Buhari is dead.

Read more at: http://www.adexupdates.com.ng/2018/11/breaking-news-how-nnamdi-kanu-was-paid.html[/s]
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by chiefolododo(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2018
May the spirit of the departed soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by yrex01(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=lionjungle3000 post=73257264][/quote] he still looks good !! Behold n see wat I'm talking about. Continue promoting our culture. God bless u
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by masterkeydon(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
President jubrin no vex abeg!! He, kanu was actually paid to announce late Buhari on ipob radio and not you. Abeg nor vex u hia? Una see the mistake wey una cause abi?
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by Sugmad247: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
Am waiting for him PMB at the channels of the 14th of december for presidencial debate!.. Thats where am waiting to confirm if he is the one or not..concerning nnamdi kanu..he is a failure..
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Y
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by allthingsgood: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
McStoic:

Only a brain dead ipob dunce will believe buhari has a double. As in the level of stupidity is unfathomable!
Re: Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari by allthingsgood: 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
Sugmad247:
Am waiting for him PMB at the channels of the 14th of december for presidencial debate!.. Thats where am waiting to confirm if he is the one or not..concerning nnamdi kanu..he is a failure..

Keep waiting while APC coasts to victory! grin
Debate with ur shadow

(1) (Reply)

APPOINTMENTS: Buhari Favoured South More Than North – Records / Uche Mefor To Sneak Into Nigeria And Get Arrested. All Planned And Staged. / Is It Proper For The Coas To Fly In An Airforce Plane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.