Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals (13694 Views)

Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by chaloskyx: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2018
yea sure just as you would soon regret joining PDP if you loose the presidential election political prostitute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by Totobulie: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2018
My candid contribution.

1 Share

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by xpac01(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2018
netpro:
Because Buhari did not allow looting to continue as before.

Even Saraki confessed could not get slots to insert his boys and roll in millions like PDP used to do.

PMB all the way!

Ok. The millions that has stopped rolling can you simply without mincing words tell me where it is?
Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by mechanics(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2018
netpro:

Even Saraki confessed could not get slots to insert his boys and roll in millions like PDP used to do.

PMB all the way!
True talk and because President Buhari is really serious about the fight of corruption.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by drey076(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2018
God knows the best, but I believe that this atiku is a deceit. If Buhari was not going for second term, he wouldn't have decamped.
He his just unnecessarily ambitious like Buhari and has almost nothing to offer but to loot.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by walezy14(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2018
Why would you not regret because Buhari and Tinubu did not allow you to take over the party from them. it may interest you to know that Atiku had stepped aside immediately he lost presidential ticket to Buhari after spending millions of Dollar. shior

1 Like

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by IBBG(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2018
TheGreenLand:

No bank accounts, no properties abroad, no form of corruption against President Buhari that the opposition can come up with.

shameless things supporting thieves.
Baba poverty and insecurity is ravaging the land and not what you just posted. After all the previous occupant of that office had all his children school here in nigeria and did make a fuss about it.
Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by jude79(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2018
netpro:

PMB all the way!
yessoo, our amiable prosident muhammadu buhari looted everything without leaving any for disgruntled former npdp members. ie why the are complaining.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by jude79(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=xpac01 post=73256873]

Ok. The millions that has stopped rolling can you simply without mincing words tell me where it is?[/quote
What!!! how dare u ask for the money. Anyway it's in the oza room, oya kill mosquito.
Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by tuniski: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
mrvitalis:
Seriously pdp should just look for way to present soludo or bath nnaji for president 2023... Cos 2019 is a walk over

Presenting ribadu would have made them win 2019 elections ...he is everything buhari is plus more educated and youthful (relatively) we would have apealed to the youths in South west and south east

Middle belt would see him as one of their own

But they brought atiku that may not reach 10 million votes smh
Lame. Nigeria doesn't need a buhari replica rather someone unlike Buhari! Nuhu ribadu ko tinubu ni! #Atikunation Tsunami is too real!
Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by PHILipu1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
yomi961:
go and sit down, your lord and master that was crying like a baby when he lost and lied that he will not contest again nko, did he die. Only to become the president and make things worst, buhari represents everything wrong with this country.from bringing poverty, nepotism,ethnic bigotry to a backward economy. He has taken us 10 steps backwards, if you are sincere with your self, you will know that buhari has failed
Give us the price of crude oil under this leaders too so that we can compare
Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by tonesky(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
It is not good to throw the baby with the bath water, I pity Alhaji Atiku Abubakar over his plight and lamentation.I am not a fan of Buhari but I love the bitter lesson @ Atiku is having now. @ Saraki, Tambuwal, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Atiku, and a host of other decampees from PDP to APC in 2015, how market? True GEJ promised to do only one term, true the not felt short changed but a little patience would have earned any of the above mentioned the presidency in 2019. The team up against GEJ was just temporal , the real effect is what you guys are suffering today. Assuming against all odds you people gave GEJ support then, 2019 would have been easy. I wish you guys good luck but Buhari is a hard nut to crack so, pushing him out is not an easy task.
Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by themanderon: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
netpro:

PMB all the way!

Yes buhari did not allow the nations treasury to be looted because he kept the looting to himself and his cabals.
The sooner you realize that no politician means well for you in this country the better.
If buhari is as holy as he claims why has he not persecuted those close to him accused of corruption? Open your eyes and be wise.
Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by budaatum: 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
iammo:

His campaign economic 6 years blueprint plan categoricaly states that he wants to sell off NNPC, if we spend the sales proceed where do we hope to later get money for states and local government allocation? The privatised electricity distribution company they sold to their friends like Davidos father and the DJ cuppy's fathers are you comfortable with the estimated billing you have been paying to fund rich kids lifestyle
Let us educate them with a story.

The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs

There was once a Countryman who possessed the most wonderful Goose you can imagine, for every day when he visited the nest, the Goose had laid a beautiful, glittering, golden egg.

The Countryman took the eggs to market and soon began to get rich. But it was not long before he grew impatient with the Goose because she gave him only a single golden egg a day. He was not getting rich fast enough.

Then one day, after he had finished counting his money, the idea came to him that he could get all the golden eggs at once by killing the Goose and cutting it open. But when the deed was done, not a single golden egg did he find, and his precious Goose was dead.

Those who have plenty want more and so lose all they have.

iammo:
He wants to float naira, so that everyone gets their scarce dollar anywhere they like without CBN. Meaning dollars may go up as high as 700 do you want that?
Above 1000Naira and rising, mark my word. With wages at sub 30k.
Re: I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals by Amaechi5(m): 5:57am On Nov 25, 2018
Normal thing to say, after all you once said so about pdp and still had to back to them. We know say na uba way.

Meanwhile download psiphon pro lite handler for free browsing here https://zpykiostech.com/psiphon-pro-lite-handler-apk/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC: Why We Can’t Convene Emergency NEC Meeting - Eta / Pensioners In Delta State Protest 30-Month Arrears, Block Government House / El-Rufai, Bello: Onokpasa Jesutega Slams APC Members Over "Dumping Of Allies"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.