Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,104 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

5 Free Ways You Can Promote Your Affiliate Links And Earn Big - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Free Ways You Can Promote Your Affiliate Links And Earn Big (593 Views)

Top 20 Places You Can Promote Your Business For Free / 13 Ways You Can Make Money With Your Car / Customise your whatsapp group invitation links and phone number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Free Ways You Can Promote Your Affiliate Links And Earn Big by humblehustler: 4:01am On Nov 24, 2018
A lot of affiliate marketers struggle with ways that they can use to promote their affiliate links. Some just go about the wrong way and spam every website with the slightest opportunity that they see. Here, I will be presenting some of the 5 Free tested ways that I have promoted my affiliate links and earn quite a significant amount of money. So without wasting any more time, let’s jump right straight to it!

1. Blog comments
Comments are good, we all love to see people comment on our blog posts. However, we need to understand that there are good ways to comment, and there are also bad ways as well. You need to ensure that your comments are related to the post, and only include your link if it is relevant to the question. You can do this on your own blog or on other popular blogs in your market’s niche. Randomly posting your affiliate links in unrelated comment discussions is a very bad way to carry this out.

2. EBook
We have all come across an eBook one way or the other. They can be seen as a long form of blog posts that have been designed beautifully and contain a lot of valuable information on the subject. They are seen as sound authorities on the subject, and people see them as valuable source of information. Since people see them as authorities on the subject, it serves as a perfect avenue to include your affiliate link and make your prospects see reasons to make use of your link.

3. Email marketing
One of the most prominent marketing tools today is email marketing. A few experts might claim that email marketing is dead, however, a lot of people are still making their cool bucks from email marketing. In order to take advantage of email marketing for your affiliates, add a form to your website so as to start building an email list. Start nurturing your list, and send out those affiliate links to convert your prospects to buyers.

4. Facebook
The power of social media in today’s world cannot be overemphasized. Start by joining Facebook groups that revolve around your niche. Chances are you are already in one if you are really passionate about your niche. Ensure that you are active in these groups and never hesitate to share your ideas. With time, you can begin to share your affiliate link to assist users.
Furthermore, Facebook business page is another great aspect of Facebook that you can take advantage of. Facebook pages are great for sharing information about your business or what you do, and of course you can also share your affiliate link here. Just ensure that your posts are related to your affiliate products.

5. Instagram
Over time, Instagram has grown to become one of the most popular social networks to reckon with. Just like a Facebook page, you can post relevant images and videos about your business. You can also interact with your users through the comment section and promote your affiliate links here.

Conclusion
There you go! With these top 5 ways of promoting your affiliate link, you can increase your revenue as much as you can. All you have to do is to take time to explore and use them to your advantage.
Re: 5 Free Ways You Can Promote Your Affiliate Links And Earn Big by SRK1(m): 4:11am On Dec 22, 2018
Nice post.
Please share your whatsapp link or contact me through my signature to discuss about the exchanger who has gone missing.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Q Sender Whatsapp Bulk Sender Software In Nigeria / Meet Dere Otubu, One Of Nigeria’s Most Accomplished Entrepreneur And Investor / I Want To Start Bitcoin Business, How Does It Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.