Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community (29141 Views)

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Visits His Lookalike Son Jibola Jr In Chicago / Fuji Singer Pasuma Shows Off Daughter As She Turns 16 (photos) / Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by alphonsojaybaz: 4:53am On Nov 24, 2018
NIGERIAN FUJI SINGER, PASUMA VISITS MUSHIN COMMUNITY
Source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/11/popular-nigerian-fuji-singer-pasuma.html?m=1

Popular fuji turn hip hop singer, Alhaji Wasiu Odetola aka Pasuma Wonder was the cynosure of all eyes yesterday, Wednesday, November 21, 2018, as he stormed Mushin community in company of his friends, fans and relatives.

The singer who is celebrating his 51st birthday visited his Alma Mata, Muslim Mission Primary School, Mushin, to commission the ten block of classrooms recently renovated by the Pasuma Fans Club in the community.

Eyes Of Lagos gathered that, The commissioning was witnessed by popular figures in Mushin community including government functionaries and followers of the singer.

Speaking at the event, Pasuma urged the school kids to set their hearts towards achieving their set goals while urging them to pay keen attention to their studies.

“I was once like you people because I started from this school. My music career started here and I will always remember having the school as part of my foundation years.

“I usually sing in the school with my friends during breaks and I can never forget the impact the school had in my life,” he said.

He however promised to continue to give back to the school adding that the renovation of the classrooms is only part of the grand plans he has for the community school.

See some photos from the commissioning below.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by Ayodejioak(m): 5:23am On Nov 24, 2018
*ThumbsUp*

9 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by Haymaykar(m): 5:24am On Nov 24, 2018
Paso baba

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by dallex10(m): 5:24am On Nov 24, 2018
Money he should have used to buy weed for guys

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by raypapy(m): 5:26am On Nov 24, 2018
OMO iyawo anobi
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by Maxymilliano(m): 5:27am On Nov 24, 2018
Ijoba Fuji ...

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by mastercee(m): 5:27am On Nov 24, 2018
Pasuma for president grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 24, 2018
Moonshine city.... carry go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by Yankiss(m): 5:28am On Nov 24, 2018
Good. Giving back to the society. A great encouragement.

4 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by uchman48(m): 5:28am On Nov 24, 2018
Nice, this is a selfless service to the community not the idiots in power that will do it to atrract our votes.

6 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:30am On Nov 24, 2018
He visited the full community Abi just one school. Any way he has done noble, unlike wiz kid that carry 15million to buy drinks and rent pool in club for one night as if it will increase his life span or add height or Davido too.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by gift01: 5:30am On Nov 24, 2018
Is the speaker part of the classroom?
Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by jabor4Naija(m): 5:30am On Nov 24, 2018
Very good.
Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by money121(m): 5:31am On Nov 24, 2018
Oganla fuji
Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:32am On Nov 24, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
He visited the full community Abi just one school. Any way he has done noble, unlike wiz kid that carry 15million to buy drinks and rent pool in club for one night as if it will increase his life span or add height or Davido too.
leave wizkid out of this, is it your money or will you pay his debt for him. Stand up and hustle for your own, even if you like carry plane,throw money inside sea, na your choice the worst be you and government for abuse of money as you can't print it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by Rexnegro(m): 5:40am On Nov 24, 2018
nice one pasuma
Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by BUSHHUNTER: 5:42am On Nov 24, 2018
ok
Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by OMOTOWO(m): 5:45am On Nov 24, 2018
Omo olope.orobokibo creator .baba agbalagba.oya gbefun.na fans renovate the classrooms na.no be Paso and meanwhile ,he too is a role model abi

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:55am On Nov 24, 2018
Who else who have done this.
Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 24, 2018
congrat u try
NEED A PROFITABLE BISINESS IDEA ? CHECK MY SIG
Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by Ologogoro: 5:57am On Nov 24, 2018
You can say whatever you like about this guy, you can hate him, downplay his music style, you can compare with others but what you can't deny in him is the fact that he understand the game better than any other Fuji musician.
Giving back to your Alma mata is good. God bless you sir

9 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by legibow: 5:59am On Nov 24, 2018
Does he want to run for local government chairman sit.... We never can tell, they all just having interest for politics this days

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by kensing1046(m): 6:02am On Nov 24, 2018
oganla gbogbo fuji, respect may u live long.
Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by Prechaire: 6:02am On Nov 24, 2018

Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by seunlayi(m): 6:04am On Nov 24, 2018
Others just emulate this
Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by Gosj01(m): 6:06am On Nov 24, 2018
Ile agbara paso!

Clean laptop deals on signature.
Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by Gistme4styles: 6:12am On Nov 24, 2018

Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by tachacute(f): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by YesNo(m): 6:24am On Nov 24, 2018
He try.
Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by raskimonogee: 6:26am On Nov 24, 2018
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR!

I AM PAUL, A MULTIMEDIA EXPERT. LET ME TRAIN YOU TO BE A MOST SOUGHT AFTER GRAPHICS DESIGNER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING, GRAPHICS DESIGN and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet WiFi also available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

I am Paul, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 3 weeks!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: JUST COMMENCED AND ALREADY ONGOING

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING
Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by XaviDayo(m): 6:26am On Nov 24, 2018
You try my brother unlike that lifeless charlatan. Dasuki is no longer in government....that we know

Question is......who come dey steal the arms money now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community by XaviDayo(m): 6:27am On Nov 24, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Looking Very Colourful In New Pics / How NYSC Helped My Filmmaking Career! / Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.