Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) (31968 Views)

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Visits His Lookalike Son Jibola Jr In Chicago / Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Mrsoundoro(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oganla of Fuji Music, Alhaji Wasiu Alabi Pasuma paid a courtesy visit to Oni of Ile, His Royal Majesty, Oba Adeyeye at his palace yesterday.

http://edition.soundoro.com/photos-oni-ife-welcomes-pasuma-palace/

3 Likes

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
"Pasuma" no dey old , the thing dey "Wonder" me

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by blackylola(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
I love this

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Secretgis: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pasuma wonder...see what happen at Donald anniversary [url=]http://newzpotter..com.ng/2017/10/ivanka-trump-celebrates-8th-wedding.html?m=1[/url]

3 Likes

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Andyblaze: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
The pioneer of Fuji himself. Yoruba music is greatness

17 Likes

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pasuma is supposed to sit on the floor grin grin
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Papiikush: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Alabi pasuma Mr jeje wonder man, Oyah oh....

It's time to play my music cheesy

Damn! I feel old already. Need to get married. cry

9 Likes

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by naijamafioso: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
nice one

check my signature for free bitcoins
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by cncity(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Okay [color=#990000][/color] wink
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by wellmax(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
I just love this Pasuma guy.
Very versatile.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Tekecoms1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oganla of fuji. The great inlaw of King Wasiu Ayinde KWAM1.

14 Likes

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by adeniyi55: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
More life sir

1 Share

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by dayleke: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
O ga o...
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
A king without Queen that one nah King so make we fry air for because of them Ndia self TUFIAKWA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oganla

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
i will visit you one day sir.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Twice as nice
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
I'm not Yoruba but I swear to god I love this pasuma of a guy

15 Likes

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by martolux(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
If I say Area.....You'll say Antenna!!!!! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Bullhari007:
A king without Queen that one nah King so make we fry air for because of them Ndia self TUFIAKWA
U just dey provoke every time huh... It is well.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by slyng(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
baraka himself .... oya .... oluyole won she carnival oo, aimoye carnival ton ti she, sugbon ta ba n so carnival ni ibadaaaan, west endi carnival won yapa see .....

18 Likes

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hope that's not a Bible beside that guy in the first pic.
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Omilala: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Bullhari007:
ode, why u nor come ife, come talk that rubbish...?

11 Likes

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Afonjashapmouth: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Papiikush:
Alabi pasuma Mr jeje wonder man, Oyah oh....

It's time to play my music cheesy

Damn! I feel old already. Need to get married. cry

Memories kicked in bah grin grin grin
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Papiikush: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Memories kicked in bah grin grin grin
Yeah... Lovely sane memories grin
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Firefire(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
orisirisi. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Axis313(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
tongue tongue
Bullhari007:
Nobody send you and nobody need your opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
OboOlora:
Hope that's not a Bible beside that guy in the first pic.

Bad gaul.
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by olotan2: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
very humble a man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tekecoms1:
Oganla of fuji. The great inlaw of King Wasiu Ayinde KWAM1.
hahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media / Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.