Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,868,063 members, 6,883,126 topics. Date: Friday, 27 May 2022 at 05:19 AM

My Mom don't know my date of birth... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Mom don't know my date of birth... (389 Views)

Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! / What Are The Requirements For Date Of Birth Modification In NIN / Secret Things You Don't Know About Wall Gecko Spiritually. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom don't know my date of birth... by Whocares2212: 5:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Honestly I hate to say this but I hate my mom. This statement doesn't have to go well with you but I don't care.. I grew up in a polygamous family. My dad has 3 wives and about 13 kids which my mom happens to be the first wife and she has 3 kids for my pman.. So I'm third born.

The truth is I have Never felt motherly love in my life. I grew up without knowing my mother and I could remember I was in js3 the very first time I met my mom and we just stood there even tho I can't really relate what they(my mom, I and my siblings and few family members ) were saying at that time but I could remember clearly that my dad last wife asked my mom my age and she messed up totally..

I mean my mom was there blabbing and she couldn't remember the month I was born not to talk of a specific date! I was so embarrassed. I no fit forget that scene in my life. Then I began to doubt if that woman was truly my mom. Like seriously, how a MOTHER would forgot her son birthday still baffles me.. No excuse for that!
And now that I'm adult, I could count how many times my mom had called me. She don't even call at all for Christams, New Year, or randomly.. You know I use to see my friends getting calls from their mom here and there just to check on them or just to say a few prayers.. My mom has never done such thing to me.. I dey vex as I dey so. This woman no dey Care! We only talk on phone last month and that was because I called her...

Note: this woman is OK.. At least she's doing well so 100# call card to call your pikin no dey hard.

Now, the worse part is I am facing a big challenge at the moment and I feel so lost in this world.! No one I could talk to. No One!.
No family, My siblings sef nah another issue I don't wanna talk about.
I don't think I can ever help my mom in future if I Ueventually make ham... She is sooo cruel and careless towards her kids.
May the Lord forgive me if this is a Sin.

Damn I feel so lonely in this world mehn. Smh cry angry
Re: My Mom don't know my date of birth... by Neiy: 6:12am On Nov 24, 2018
Easy Bro, she's still your mother.
Re: My Mom don't know my date of birth... by Alwaysking: 6:19am On Nov 24, 2018
Take it easy on her, it will get better with time.
Re: My Mom don't know my date of birth... by Whocares2212: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2018
I would only care for people who care for me at this point and forget the rest..

It takes alot to MOTHER a child forget say na u born ham to life.

If it's possible for anyone to adopt a child without knowing his/her biological parents then I guess i could adopt a mother too.

Watin I dey tak sef.. Nothing is impossible for dis life.
Re: My Mom don't know my date of birth... by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:32am On Nov 24, 2018
Hello,
don't take things easy. Also, nothing will become better. Stop whining like a hungry cat and learn to stand alone. It won't hurt if you do.
Re: My Mom don't know my date of birth... by Whocares2212: 6:39am On Nov 24, 2018
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Hello,
don't take things easy. Also, nothing will become better. Stop whining like a hungry cat and learn to stand alone. It won't hurt if you do.

Carry ur wide faggy as$ off this post.
Re: My Mom don't know my date of birth... by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Whocares2212:

Carry ur wide faggy as$ off this post.
OK, OK. I was merely concerned. I mean, why whine over nothing? Are we expected to give you solace or what? What you need is what I've offered. Take care.
Re: My Mom don't know my date of birth... by Whocares2212: 6:47am On Nov 24, 2018
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

OK, OK. I was merely concerned. I mean, why whine over nothing? Are we expected to give you solace or what? What you need is what I've offered. Take care.

Lol... Sorry I snapped.

What you offered is not meant for me.

Thanks for ur input anyway.
Re: My Mom don't know my date of birth... by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2018
Whocares2212:

Lol... Sorry I snapped.
What you offered is not meant for me.
Thanks for ur input anyway.
You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries To Travel To Alone In 2019 / How To Make Money As A Nigerian Freelancer / Dollar Crashed To #184/ 1$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.