Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

How Do You Relax ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Relax ? (521 Views)

Stretch, Breathe, And Relax: Experience The Benefits Of Yoga / Nigerian Citizen What Makes You Relax And Forget The Stress In The Country ? / How To Relax During S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Relax ? by Zainabhamzat20(f): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2019
As for me I relax by laying down on my bed with earpiece in my ear listening to cool music and remembering the sweet things that ever happened to me (especially love life).what about you guys?
Re: How Do You Relax ? by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2019
Working out for at least 30mins afterwards I prepare unripe plantain chips with my marijuana recipe.
Re: How Do You Relax ? by DabuIIIT: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2019
Relax ke,I am thinking of how to get outta this shtthole kwantiri every day.

I have been enjoying 24hrs power supply for about 7mths now ONBOARD SHIP O.
I disembarked some days back and guess what,back to day and night darkness and unbearable heat and mosquitoes.
Darkness symbolises backwardness,sin,curse,lightlessness,pain,filth spirituality and physically.
Children are born into and grow up in darkness in the zoo, TUFIAKWA
Re: How Do You Relax ? by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2019
I relax my body by smoking some Laud with my earpieces and listening to good music
Re: How Do You Relax ? by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2019
beat my girlfriend for fun
Re: How Do You Relax ? by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2019
swim too
Re: How Do You Relax ? by PBO1: 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hello plantain chips lovers
. LOL
androidroot:
Working out for at least 30mins afterwards I prepare unripe plantain chips with my marijuana recipe.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Relax ? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
PBO1:
Hello plantain chips lovers . LOL
wink
PBO1:
Hello plantain chips lovers . LOL

(1) (Reply)

How I Killed A Crazy Monkey At My Site And Devoured It / Why Are Big Brand Advertisers Leaving Nairaland? / UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO, Says BIM Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.