Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,758 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Will Deal Ruthlessly With Anybody Caught Stealing Public Funds - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Deal Ruthlessly With Anybody Caught Stealing Public Funds - Buhari (440 Views)

Anybody Caught Selling Cement Above N2,500 Will Face Full Wrath Of The Law - CPC / Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance / Deal Ruthlessly With Bandits, Kidnappers, Others - Buhari Orders Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Deal Ruthlessly With Anybody Caught Stealing Public Funds - Buhari by malagu: 6:25am On Nov 24, 2018
Let anybody dares me by being caught red handed stealing public funds, I will deal with him, says Buhari https://www.thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=3017

Re: I Will Deal Ruthlessly With Anybody Caught Stealing Public Funds - Buhari by Optional09: 6:28am On Nov 24, 2018
Mouth job. Suck on Baba lifeless
Re: I Will Deal Ruthlessly With Anybody Caught Stealing Public Funds - Buhari by Isobug: 6:53am On Nov 24, 2018
But you're the one looting and stealing oil funds claiming to fight corruption.

You will only be lucky if another party didn't win come 2019.
See bokoharam,killing and maiming soldiers in Bornu state, don't look for a means to stop them, be looking for who you will antagonise.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Deal Ruthlessly With Anybody Caught Stealing Public Funds - Buhari by FarahAideed: 6:57am On Nov 24, 2018
This man is a huge fool ...have you dealt with with Babacvhi, Gandollar and your son Yusuf?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Deal Ruthlessly With Anybody Caught Stealing Public Funds - Buhari by mrjaydee(m): 6:58am On Nov 24, 2018
Mtschewwww

Re: I Will Deal Ruthlessly With Anybody Caught Stealing Public Funds - Buhari by mercenary: 7:16am On Nov 24, 2018
Start with Babachir Lawal,
Re: I Will Deal Ruthlessly With Anybody Caught Stealing Public Funds - Buhari by gare(f): 7:25am On Nov 24, 2018
malagu:
Let anybody dares me by being caught red handed stealing public funds, I will deal with him, says Buhari https://www.thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=3017

Go and deal with Ganduje, former SFG , start with those two first then we would know you are serious
Re: I Will Deal Ruthlessly With Anybody Caught Stealing Public Funds - Buhari by Elayna(f): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2018
Charity they say begins at home. try Oshiomole and co
Re: I Will Deal Ruthlessly With Anybody Caught Stealing Public Funds - Buhari by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 24, 2018
The simple reason they are all afraid of PMB.That's why they gathered under one umbrella to oust PMB out of power but by God's grace,they will not succeed
Re: I Will Deal Ruthlessly With Anybody Caught Stealing Public Funds - Buhari by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 24, 2018
Rem22:
The simple reason they are all afraid of PMB.That's why they gathered under one umbrella to oust PMB out of power but by God's grace,they will not succeed

Nobody is afraid of him.
When you guys ganged up against Jonathan were you afraid of him?
It's just politics.
Mind you Babachir Lawal, Maina and Co have not been dealt with
Re: I Will Deal Ruthlessly With Anybody Caught Stealing Public Funds - Buhari by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2018
BishopImam:

Nobody is afraid of him.
When you guys ganged up against Jonathan were you afraid of him?
It's just politics.
Mind you Babachir Lawal, Maina and Co have not been dealt with
Whether they are afraid or not,we will know,2019 is around the corner,After PMB's re-election,they will all be severely dealth with

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: APC Should Apologise To Nigerians For Not Fulfilling Promise – PDP / Reno Omokri Trolls Buhari After His Visit To Wounded Soldiers In Maiduguri / Atiku Abubakar Reveals How He Is Going To Defeat Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.