Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals (19050 Views)

I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out / Sean Tizzle: I Didn't Quit Music, I Only Traveled Abroad / Sean Tizzle: "When Someone Says Vote Buhari In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Onlytru: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

STFU. Most of nigerians are dump, that's why froggies blow while the real singers are not known. Dumb people blow because of dumb people

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Sanchez01: 7:05am On Nov 24, 2018
Sean Tizzle is an incredible singer. He is just unfortunate to be at the bottom of the table.

Perfect Gentleman is worth listening to anytime, any day.
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by makinson2865: 7:06am On Nov 24, 2018
Someone said he loves his igi orombo, another one praised "loke loke " while another one mentioned perfect gentleman.This is to tell us that d guy is indeed good but nature didn't treat him well.however,if he muster his strength back,he can make it again like ducan mighty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=Onlytru post=73252285][/quote]

If i tear you slap ehn. This country will continue to be wack and wack people will continue to rule you, wack people will continue to be your celebrities. It's not their fault, it's because those who are expected to have sense themselves have chosen to be dumb. I spit on this wack country. I will leave and never come back.

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by RSVP: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
This guy is right. Real talents don't blow in life especially in a place like Nigeria where majority of people are wack/dumb and they have inferiority complexes, they tend to worship any wack that calls himself or herself celebrity. Any shiiiit can just blow in this country and sheeple will all be worshiping it. I spit on the large population of dumb people in this country. No wonder we still live like 15th century people and are 2000yrs behind other countries. I'm not supposed to be in a country like this where dumb people abound.

Try use another word bro.. Dat 'dumb' is hitting too hard

Don't shake tables dis morning bro.
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 24, 2018
RSVP:
wink

Try use a not r word bro.. Dat 'dumb' is hitting too hard

Don't shake tables dis morning bro. grin

Try use a not r word bro.. Dat 'dumb' is hitting too hard

Don't shake tables dis morning bro.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin It's painful mehn.
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by mayo9ice: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2018
No be by better na by God grace my bro cheesy
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 24, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Who remembers last time Sean Tizzle sang anything ??

This photo here makes it looks like he is related to Davido with head size grin grin grin

STFU. He sings good music, expect that most of you people are celebrity slaves, you worship the popular ones even though, they cant sing. Each day i realize why this country will continue to be wack. Majority of Nigerians are wack and sheeple themselves. It's not the fault of the wack leaders or celebrities.
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2018
virgoquin:
He is saying is a little bit of truth in what he is saying.
noise makers all in the name of musicians.
Lol.. And he is not a noise maker dearie grin grin grin all of them na the same thing
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 24, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
This guy is right. Real talents don't blow in life especially in a place like Nigeria where majority of people are wack/dumb and they have inferiority complexes, they tend to worship any wack that calls himself or herself celebrity. Any shiiiit can just blow in this country and sheeple will all be worshiping it. I spit on the large population of dumb people in this country. No wonder we still live like 15th century people and are 2000yrs behind other countries. I'm not supposed to be in a country like this where dumb people abound.

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2018
If no one blows your trumpet, then blow it your damn self . "Abiamo " still my best song from you.
But to think of it, life ain't fair, deal with it, if u claim to be better, keep dishing out new materials, and your career may resurrect again.
I know lot of underground artists way way better than most of the ones out here, but no backing and record labels kept them mute.
Get used to it bro
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by thaoriginator: 7:34am On Nov 24, 2018
Willexmania:

hahaha grin grin grin , oga i was booking space.
is that you career goal??
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by afroxyz: 7:36am On Nov 24, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

STFU. He sings good music, expect that most of you people are celebrity slaves, you worship the popular ones even though, they cant sing. Each day i realize why this country will continue to be wack. Majority of Nigerians are wack and sheeple themselves. It's not the fault of the wack leaders or celebrities.

Oga carry your depression elsewhere. Even in the US there are chaff artistes that have blown. Abeg tell me wetin Nicki Minah, TY dollar sign, Future and the rest dey sing sorry rap? Or what talent do Kim K and black chyna have? I think generallybthe world is being dumbed down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by azimibraun: 7:38am On Nov 24, 2018
Dude is far better than all the artiste we are hyping truly at the moment. The song with Nice, The song with Tiwa, The song he did with an Old school video, The perfect Gentleman Dude has songs has a lot of classics. That brings me to his problem. He makes classics the other guys makes hits.
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Yungwealth(m): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's only one artiste he is better than and that is Oritse Femi in terms of bleaching.

TeamBleach

to slap u dy hungry me!
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by alomeda600(m): 7:40am On Nov 24, 2018
Burna Boy fever dey catch am.
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2018
makinson2865:
Someone said he loves his igi orombo, another one praised "loke loke " while another one mentioned perfect gentleman.This is to tell us that d guy is indeed good but nature didn't treat him well.however,if he muster his strength back,he can make it again like ducan mighty
u read all comments deligently,u will follow due process and obey rule of law..But don't join APC oooo neither PDP...U will av my vote����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by amstamon: 7:46am On Nov 24, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Best Sean tizzle's song ever, Igi Orombo Ft Tiwa Savage grin grin

[quote author=chriskosherbal post=73252054]Well even though you still have more to prove to us that you are better than them, I must say you are good among your hit I love this the most;

"Igi Orombo" ft tiwa

sundaygray:
Werey.. Sing song mai hear. It's only one of your song i like.. loke loke

NessaBoo:
Why is be sounding so conceited, hope its not depression that's speaking through you...the only song of Sean I like is "Perfect Gentleman"

Sanchez01:
Sean Tizzle is an incredible singer. He is just unfortunate to be at the bottom of the table.

Perfect Gentleman is worth listening to anytime, any day.

I think this guy is fu*king good because everyone still got a song of him they like.
Lyrically he's good, he got rhymes as well, but he's a lazy mordafucker.
Well me Sha still like some of his songs like..
Dem no be God
Komole(best video concept)
Eruku shaye po
Momayan
Wasted
Mama eh
Take it
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 24, 2018
afroxyz:

Oga carry your depression elsewhere. Even in the US there are chaff artistes that have blown. Abeg tell me wetin Nicki Minah, TY dollar sign, Future and the rest dey sing sorry rap? Or what talent do Kim K and black chyna have? I think generallybthe world is being dumbed down

Yeah, you're right. But Nigeria is dumber. Not only wack artists, wack things generally tend to blow in Nigeria. From wack leaders to the least wack thing. And i'm not depressed in any way, only that, a sane person can't live in a place where wack and fuuckery is being celebrated or worshiped and feel comfortable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:48am On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=hilario12 post=73252987][/quote]tell me what he said wrong and i will invite u out...I might even join u to flog him..But convince the panel first��
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by jaxxy(m): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Who is real talent? Talent alone can’t take u anywhere significant u need more than talent to rise. Everybody has sm talent why do we all blow? There’s more to deal with to be the best and u have to work for it. Ur talent is not a guarantee it’s just an initial push.

That being said I will say even tho our music has greatly improved from what it used to be it is not international or Grammy winning standard. If u know good music u will see the obvious loopholes and flaws where more work and improvements are needed.

I still have to give props to those working hard like Davido and Wizkid. They put in alot of hard work and dedication which more talented people can’t/don’t give.
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2018
azimibraun:
Dude is far better than all the artiste we are hyping truly at the moment. The song with Nice, The song with Tiwa, The song he did with an Old school video, The perfect Gentleman Dude has songs has a lot of classics. That brings me to his problem. He makes classics the other guys makes hits.
No doubt bro, the guy is good at what he does, knew him way back even before he became big, his stage name was Sean Tye, Doyin Adesanya "grin-tunes" as well.
The problem with Nigerian Arstists is complacency, once upon a time Sean tizzle was an MTN ambassador, they are only few of them under the brand unlike Glo", Who brings every Tom, dick, and Harry, so what happened from them??
Are we to blame for the nose dive in his career??
It's a Nigerian problem, Vector Was The next best thing after Origin beer that year, where is he now Naeto C, M.I dropped talk about it, changed the Nigerian rap scene, apart from his follow up mixtapes, dude applied the brakes on his effort.. , Jesse jags, ice prince brough "oleku ", biggest hit in 2010, his first album was OK at least, after that what else, rubbish!!!, until he totally went off radar.
Consistency is these artists problem, they have no one to blame expect themselves.
Nigerians just want to dance these days, things are hard, except me on the dancing level grin. No one cars about the lyrics or message, just give dancable beat and words that has no meaning, and we are OK with it, expect me grin, and that is why real artist like" Darey ", "Timi Dakolo " are not appreciated.
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Charmingrascal(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2018
He is saying the truth but I think he doesn't hav a good mgt and he lacks d neccessary hyping needed 2 survive d game. I can't do witout listenin 2 his song "Wasted" in a day. Btw he shld stop bleaching his knuckles ar darker than my butt
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2018
Sean Tizzle Is One Of Best Artistes The Guy Is Good But Underrate...
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Hoodbilonia: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2018
key
loan gbey yi
hey ay
ki lay lay yi.
kilon carry
hey ay
kee lon koyi
hey ay

juz like the rest
another trash commercial artist
noise maker
who sings abt womens waist and shiiit

2 Likes

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 24, 2018
Ernezee:

Mr Sean tizzle you have to prove it or else shut up.

Nuthin 2 prove
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Ayobami7(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2018
lol
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by dangotesmummy: 9:09am On Nov 24, 2018
If no one will praise him or massage his ego, he will do it by himself
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2018
Maybe ur not as hardworking or smart working. Talent is NEVER enough.
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by RSVP: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Alwaysking: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

STFU. Most of nigerians are dumb, that's why froggies blow while the real singers are not known. Dumb people blow because of dumb people
Tizzle is better than Davido, surest thing!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Marks 1 Year Remembrance Of Her Late Father (Pictures) / Toolz And Her Husband, Tunde Demuren, In Loved Up Photo / Tboss Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday Today, Shares Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.