Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Bubble Bursts As University Female Undergraduate Is Arrested With More Than 30 N - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bubble Bursts As University Female Undergraduate Is Arrested With More Than 30 N (517 Views)

Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS / Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. / Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bubble Bursts As University Female Undergraduate Is Arrested With More Than 30 N by olatade(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2018
For several months, 21-year-old Blessing Odama had successfully extorted money from men by allegedly threatening to expose their nude pictures. She is said to have been found with not less than 30 nude pictures of men resident in the Federal Capital Territory Abuja who, at one time or the other, had sex with her.

READ ALSO: Inside Abuja sex slums
The 200 level student of Philosophy at the Federal University Nasarawa was apprehended alongside her boyfriend, Ibrahim Danladi, also a student of the university, by operatives of the Inspector General of Police, Intelligence Response Team, IRT, at their hideout in Maraba area of Nasarawa State.

According to our source, Police got wind of her blackmailing activities when her latest victim, one Danti, decided to report her to the police after parting with N150, 000. Danti who is married with children told the police that he picked Odama on the street with the belief that she is just a prostitute. But the story suddenly changed when, after having sex with her he paid the N5000 he agreed with her. But surprisingly, hours after she left, he got a picture sent to him through Whatsapp, by an unknown phone number.

In the picture, he was seen lying stark naked on the bed. Minutes later, a man called him and threatened to upload the picture online if he does not pay N500, 000. He managed to raise N150, 000 from friends and send to them. But they kept threatening him. He then summoned up courage and reported the matter to the police.

Detectives assigned to the case urged him to play along. He was asked to lure Danladi

who was the person communicating with him, to come for the money he was demanding. He was said to have fallen for the trick. Danti directed the operatives to his hideout in Kubua where he was arrested and, the phone that he was using for the blackmail, recovered from him.

Danladi told the police during interrogation that it was his girlfriend, Odama, who brought the nude pictures of the men and their phone numbers to him to use in the blackmailing business. He also claimed ignorance of how his girlfriend got the men’s nude pictures. He said that all he did was to buy a new sim card when she brought the pictures and phone numbers of the men to him and started blackmailing them.

The police was also able to arrest Odama through information and help provided by Danladi. She claimed that she was forced to go into the blackmailing business because of the alleged wickedness of the men involved, stressing that whereas they promised to give her good money (she failed to state the amount), before having sex with her, they usually give her peanuts after they are done with her.

Those men were stingy
At the police station, Odama who is a native of Cross River claimed that she decided to blackmail the men that slept with her because they were stingy. “I and my boyfriend came to Abuja while our school was on holiday to look for money but things were not looking too good for us,” she said. “I am not a blackmailer nor a prostitute. I was just broke and desperately looking for money. I observed that most girls in my village who return from Abuja are so rich, so I decided to try my luck. I normally wear beautiful and sexy dress and stand on the major roads pretending that I was heading to somewhere.

“On one of such days, a man in a Honda car gave me a ride to Gwarimpa area and while in the car, he requested to know more about me and I told him who I was. I even told him that I was seriously broke and needed to prepare for school resumption. He offered to assist me and he took my phone number and promised to call me. Few days later he called and asked me to meet him at a hotel in Garki area and when I got there we had sex after which he gave me N5000. I told him that would not be enough because I would have to buy foodstuffs and other items. He said that it was all he had. I was totally disappointed and he still forced me to have sex again with him before I left. While he was sleeping naked on the bed, I quickly took his picture.

“I gave it to my boyfriend and pleaded with him that this was the only way to collect money from men of these days. He contacted the man and demanded for money by threatening to upload it on the Internet. The man ended up not paying any money to us. He only sent recharge cards.”

On realizing how effective it was, Odama said that she decided to get more nude pictures of her clients. “I have lost count of the number of men that I took their nude pictures because I have deleted some of them. I can remember one Gado at Wuse Zone 2. We had sex. I told him that I needed money for school but he gave me just N4000. I took a photo of him while he was naked and gave it to my boyfriend to blackmail and extort money from him. I also blackmailed a man who offered to give me a job after sleeping with me. He gave me his business card and asked that I call him. When I did, he invited me to a hotel and we had sex after which he gave me just N1000 and asked me to call him later for the job he promised. I took his picture and sent it to my boyfriend and he started blackmailing the man, threatening to publish it online. The man became tired of giving us money and told him to go ahead, and then he stopped talking to the man.

“The one that landed us in trouble was that of a man named Danti who I met in an eatery at Jabi area of Abuja and we became friends and he took me to a hotel at Lugbe area and had sex with me. I took pictures of him after he finished having his bath and he gave me N5000 after the whole show. I was angry because I was expecting him to give me more money. I gave his nude picture to my boyfriend and this time we ran a search on him and we found his wife and other family members on social media. Then Danladi contacted him and threatened to send the picture to his wife. Danladi also told him that he has his wife’s phone number and that of his friends and siblings. The man became worried and begged him not to do such, then the man gave us N150,000. Danladi and I spent the money. Then Danladi wrote the man again asking him to pay us additional N300, 000 or we will kidnap his kids. To make good his threat, he sent him picture of his kids in their school uniforms. The man pleaded that he shouldn’t do such and promised that he will look for the money for us. But while we were waiting, the man brought police to arrest us”.

She made me do it
On his alleged role, Danladi, 28, a native Kogi State, said he agreed to play along with his girlfriend because all those married men who slept with her were stingy. “Initially, I was not happy that she was cheating on me but since I knew our financial situation. I agreed to the plan,” he claimed. “She came back one day and showed me nude pictures of a man, and gave me his phone number. We called the man and threatened him and he gave us some money. This was how we started and almost every other day she would come back with the picture of another man. She told me that none of them had given her more than N5000 and some of them had sex with her the entire night. She made me do all this. I am not into blackmailing people. She lured me into it.

http://sunnewsonline.com/expensive-sex-female-undergrad-arrested-with-more-than-30-nude-pictures-of-abuja-man/
Re: Bubble Bursts As University Female Undergraduate Is Arrested With More Than 30 N by oteneaaron(m): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2018
Awon Entrepreneur. angry
Re: Bubble Bursts As University Female Undergraduate Is Arrested With More Than 30 N by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Policeman Caught On Camera Stealing A Mobile Phone / Pregnant Woman Attacked By Neighbour Loses Pregnancy / White Man Photo Found In A Place Of Sacrifice In Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.