Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

You can be cured of sickle cell or live healthily - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You can be cured of sickle cell or live healthily (259 Views)

Is Glaucoma Hereditary? Can It Be Cured? / Anambra Assembly Bans Marriage Of Sickle Cell Carriers / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You can be cured of sickle cell or live healthily by Nudewhenu31(m): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2018
Welcome, My name is Dr Joel, my aim is to help people with sickle cell with my knowlege about the disease to live healthily even cured.

So join my whatsap group to learn how you can do that.

You can join with this link

https:///JxcH1YlNZJvIgToloofrT2

Call Dr Joel on 07030420960 for more enquiries or you visit us at No 10, Bawala street, besides Bariga local government area, opposite ccd Express supermarket, Pedro Palmgroove Lagos.

Together, with believe we can achieve healthy life together

(1) (Reply)

Trim Down Your Belly Today With Queek Trim / Best Dermatologist In RK Puram, New Delhi / 25 Days To A Flatter Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.