Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges (6939 Views)

Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges / Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC / Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges by davodyguy: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2018
This is the truth
Re: PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges by Kahujadekadura: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2018
KingKingKing:
I'm going to say this without being apologetic!

The igbos are the most politically unwise and ignorant tribe in Nigeria!

It saddens my heart on how they play politics of Hatred and sentiment!

I used to think a larger number of this tribe was educated but the ones on Nairaland have proven me wrong!

In fact, Igbos who are not resident in the SE are much wiser , more educated and less ignorant than the ones who grew and reside in the SE!

PDP ruled for 16 good years, yet they did nothing good for the SE region rather they milked the region dry and plundered it! How brainwashed could they ever get!

The Igbos , by hating other tribes, insulting other tribes, Don't know what they are doing to their generations yet unborn politically. I pray they realise this earlier then make amends!

Now the North is being careful not to tilt towards Atiku because of Obi, Obi is a very very very very brilliant candidate, but the igbos have so insulted the North that the Northerners see OBI as an enemy to the state!

For the SW region everyone is beginning to have a dislike for the Easterners cuz of their unwholesome attitude!

IT IS HIGH TIME THE IGBOS HAD A RETHINK!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
U don finish?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges by ihatesycophant(m): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2018
They prefer putting their sons and daughters in high places than their land been developed. So far the little of them have access to national cake and they go home to give them scrub, the rest matter not to them. Their sons and daughters enjoyed unparalleled leadership within the 16 years but they could not canvass for their zone development. Anyone of them even accused of graft, they organised rallies in their support.
I've been saying this for long that Igbos are their own problems. They don't no what they want and how to easily go about it but rather flex muscles for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges by okonyia(m): 9:27am On Nov 24, 2018
Chief Okorie with due respect, from now start speaking for your greedy self. What is your problem with south east. Is it a wrong thing for some people in the south east to say they will vote for a particular party because of their own son who is bearing a VP flag. Okorie has pitched his tent with PMB, nobody in the south east has come out to condemn him. What a greedy man,is that PMB has done wonders and people refused to support him. We have other credible candidates like Muoharu, Duke,Sowore, that are contesting why don't you support them. Okorie I supporting PMB because he want to get at Peter Obi. People will not know but those from Anambra will know because of issue of APGA. But he is free to support whoever he want but should speak for himself and immediate family, and leave south east out of his greedy and revenge mission. There is nothing like south east out of his comment because other parts of the country where APC,PDP and his own party inclusive of all political parties are also complaining of bad governance
Re: PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges by Ikem11(m): 9:34am On Nov 24, 2018
Shegzy8:
So funny how they still blame buhari for there woes...I'm no APC nor PDP supporter but its so annoying how they reason myopic
That is to show you Igbo man don't sabotage. When they trust they trust even if u kill them. Always with one mind

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges by IbrahimDamola: 9:42am On Nov 24, 2018
ihatesycophant:
They prefer putting their sons and daughters in high places than land been developed. So far the little of them have access to national cake and they go home to give them scrub, the rest matter not to them. Their sons and daughters enjoyed unparalleled leadership within the 16 years but they could not canvass for their zone development. Anyone of them even accused of graft, they organised rallies in their support.
I've been saying this for long that Igbos are their own problems. They don't no what they want and how to easily go about it but rather flex muscles for nothing.

Will we yorubas be happy if no yorubaman is appointed in the top echelon of leadership but massive allocations are budgeted for SW?
Did we not insult GEJ because we felt he should have marginalized Ibos to make we yorubas happy since it has been the 'norm' since the end of the war in 1970.

We yorubas love to grandstand and pretend, this is why no tribe trusts we yorubas.

Tufiakwa!
Re: PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges by IbrahimDamola: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Ikem11:

That is to show you Igbo man don't sabotage. When they trust they trust even if u kill them. Always with one mind

Thank you. We yorubas lack honor, we are two-faced and political deceitful and sleazy, yet think it is 'political sophististication'. That's why people eat with long spoons when dealing with yorubas.
Re: PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2018
Princedapace:

The north that has led this country more, what has the region gotten? Death upon death, hunger upon hunger, illiteracy upon illiteracy.

OBJ is from south west and led this country for more than 8 years, did he turn south west to Canada?

Abi no be Ile Ife I go the other day? Abi no be Ibadan I dey since? Abi no be Akure I enter few months back?

GEJ was president for 6 years, what did he do for south south?

U see guys, these leaders are playing with us. U guys think appointment is dividend of democracy..

Abeg, make i do leave naija jareee, both the leaders and the led are myopic.

Seriously you spoke well

We are just been toy With

Bro abeg let japa for dis together jare

1 Like

Re: PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges by Princedapace(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2018
olagbola55:

Seriously you spoke well

We are just been toy With

Bro abeg let japa for dis together jare

Im glad someone understood the tone of my message. Nigerians are the ones suffering from this..

I read people laugh at the igbos for not producing presidency.. Like seriously, the regions that have produced presidency, are they better of? Nonsense..

When u finally leave Nigeria, u may curse the day and second u were born into Nigeria
Re: PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges by bkool7(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2018
iammo:
Good one, same with SouthWest.. Lagos - Ibadan, Oyo- Ogbomosho roads were abandoned Death trap(Saraki and PDP senator even continued to cut the budget). Obasanjo didn't open any new road in SouthWest for 8 years PDP even blocked Ogun state from having an Airport. At least we quickly voted out the wicked yahoo yahoo party and we would soon be enjoying state of the art standard gauge railway connecting 3 out of 6 SouthWest States while works had started on all our federal highway, I hope SouthEast realise PDP don't mean well

But southwest has been known to support Pdp so blindly
Re: PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges by mechanics(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2018
That's serious o, so it means during the time of Anyim Pius Anyim as SGF, no tangible project was executed in the south east? But APC is funny o, how many regions do they want to rule Nigeria, the other time Fashola promise SW president, Boss Mustapha also promised SE president, so which one do they want Nigerians to believe?
Re: PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges by allthingsgood: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Should they now vote for an ethnocentric tribalist and bigot buhari who insulted them and marginalized them worse than PDP did and even threatening to politically emasculate them by appointing 90% of core appointees from the north. If not for the constitution checkmating him, he would have appointed 100% from daura.

No! Dumbohari has to go. The devil is far better than dumbohari.

Smh
Like op and many others have said, Igbo's are the least politically smart people in Nigeria. U carry hatred in your mouth like food. If am buhari, Igbo's won't get a single project of federal cabinet representative. Infact will cancel 2nd Niger bridge project and any other project in the east. Let them eat their hatred and die!
Re: PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2018
Princedapace:

Im glad someone understood the tone of my message. Nigerians are the ones suffering from this..

I read people laugh at the igbos for not producing presidency.. Like seriously, the regions that have produced presidency, are they better of? Nonsense..

When u finally leave Nigeria, u may curse the day and second u were born into Nigeria

No koko for naija my brother
Nothing make us happy has a nation
If my friend abroad call me

And ask about d country and I told him things are not working he will bluntly say na u and ur country sabi o
So wot d koko wen a citizen even denying his country

My brother those politicians taking us for play toying with us and making life hard for us

My brother I finish next year like dis I run comot b dat

1 Like

Re: PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges by ihatesycophant(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Will we yorubas be happy if no yorubaman is appointed in the top echelon of leadership but massive allocations are budgeted for SW?
Did we not insult GEJ because we felt he should have marginalized Ibos to make we yorubas happy since it has been the 'norm' since the end of the war in 1970.

We yorubas love to grandstand and pretend, this is why no tribe trusts we yorubas.

Tufiakwa!
Mr. Man, I'm not a novice in our polity. No tribe had enjoyed influence like Igbo in our contemporary polity. They have held high placed positions than any tribe from 1999 till date. Google can attest to positions held by Igbo's men and women. With this they could not work out to develop their areas.
Re: PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges by biztip: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
chekwas a political non entity talking about d Igbo's. he can't win even his ward. foolish man

Re: PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges by somehow: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ikem11:

irony of life
Re: PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges by Optionalx: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
KingKingKing:
I'm going to say this without being apologetic!

The igbos are the most politically unwise and ignorant tribe in Nigeria!

It saddens my heart on how they play politics of Hatred and sentiment!

I used to think a larger number of this tribe was educated but the ones on Nairaland have proven me wrong!

In fact, Igbos who are not resident in the SE are much wiser , more educated and less ignorant than the ones who grew and reside in the SE!

PDP ruled for 16 good years, yet they did nothing good for the SE region rather they milked the region dry and plundered it! How brainwashed could they ever get!

The Igbos , by hating other tribes, insulting other tribes, Don't know what they are doing to their generations yet unborn politically. I pray they realise this earlier then make amends!

Now the North is being careful not to tilt towards Atiku because of Obi, Obi is a very very very very brilliant candidate, but the igbos have so insulted the North that the Northerners see OBI as an enemy to the state!

For the SW region everyone is beginning to have a dislike for the Easterners cuz of their unwholesome attitude!

IT IS HIGH TIME THE IGBOS HAD A RETHINK!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Dumb political analysis of avarage black man.
Obj ruled Nigeria for 8 years so Abeokuta nay Yoruba nation are now Eldorado. Ditto to Buhari, IBB, GEJ...

Nigeria will remain the way it is for the next century with ethnic, religious and outright foolish politicking and followersip

Between a friend who just move to Ontario Canada on PR just told me his kids receive 650$ each every month for upkeeps from government There are not citizens yet o. His father, friend, ethnic man, religious brother etc is not the Prime Minister o.

How much did you get from your ethnic man who is the president. How much or what benefits did Duara citizens get from PMB ditto Otuoke, Abeokuta, Kano etc.

We have a long way to go Nigeria. Whilst others are moving forward we’re moving backwards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Kano Emirate Crisis Deepens As District Head Resign / Tinubu Will Not Sit As a President Despite Winning - Prophet Daniel (video) / Enugu May Lose Power Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.