Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos (54152 Views)

Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Duru1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
GistmoreNG:

Sister Of Joy Odama, Murdered CRUTEC Student, Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude

Blessing Odama 21-year-old sex worker and a 200 Level student of Philosophy, Federal University Nasarawa State, has been arrested for blackmailing her clients using their nude pictures. .
According to the suspect who was arrested with her boyfriend, Ibrahim Danladi, who is also a student of the university, she took nude snapshots of her clients in order to blackmail them because they were wicked and gave insignificant money after sex. .
Her arrest came almost a year after her sister, Joy, also a 200 Level Mass Communication student of the Cross River State University, CRUTEC, was alleged to have been killed by an Abuja-based businessman, Alhaji Usman Adamu, who invited her to his house.
Her words: “I was forced to blackmail men because they are wicked. They promised to give good money before sex, but after, they give peanuts.” .
The lovers ran into stormy water after one of their victims, Danti, paid the sum of N150k. The lovers later returned, asking for additional N300k. They further threatened to abduct Danti’s wife and children if he didn’t give them the N300k
Sick to his stomach with fear, Danti wrote a petition to IGP, Ibrahim Idris, detailing his predicament. Idris quickly acted on the petition by instructing IRT operatives to investigate the case and arrest the blackmailers. .
The phone used in the blackmail was recovered and over 30 pictures of Unclad men were found on it.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/sister-murdered-crutec-student-arrested-blackmailing-men-nude-pictures

Are the jackasses called Nigerian men so sex-starved to dish out N150k to have sex with this dirty-looking junk?
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Laurene: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Men that rape goats and other animals...or you've not heard that before?

i tire for am oo
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Okay nude photos of clients
na nudes u wan see
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lol no sir
Ironman15:

na nudes u wan see
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by blackright007(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
All the men will come here and wail and call the woman unprintable names forgetting that the man has a bigger fault in this matter.
Most men are dullards that can't control their sticks thats why they dip it into any hole they see. Thats why this woman was able to blackmail them.
Men should learn how to control their sticks undecided

Why use the term "stick" seems you into BDSM if you knnnoow you knooooooow
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by magiki(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I remember her sister's story so well.

See the mumu complaining about being paid peanuts after sex.
It's so unfair that a lady will use what God gave her for free to use in pleasing men as an avenue for making money.

It is so exploitative.
Any girl that gives you sex and demands for money is a wicked creature.

The mumu girls will not be happy reading this.
Iolz
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Drsavage(m): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Quality20(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
just 21 and she is already so badly obsessed with sex! Looking additionally like codeine addict too. What a wasted life. police shd invite her parents to give account of her upbringing
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Jayslicky: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
meobizy:
Sometimes when I see the quality of females guys f-uck I decide gay men are better off.
Who would consider this one for a one night stand talk less of paying for it?
Most Nigerian girls have irritating bodies when without clothes.

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Lol no sir
i sent u a mail
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by demsid(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yuceeluv:

you look so beautiful let me be your friend.
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
Thanks for d compliment.

demsid:
you look so beautiful let me be your friend.
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
OK
Ironman15:

i sent u a mail
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by demsid(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Thanks for d compliment.

what about the other part of being your friend? cry
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lol its allowed

demsid:
what about the other part of being your friend? cry
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Speak for your girlfriend brotherly grin

Jayslicky:
Most Nigerian girls have irritating bodies when without clothes.
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Jayslicky: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Speak for your girlfriend brotherly grin

Sorry, my girlfriend ain't Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lololololol...#laughinginmudaf*ka

...and my boyfriend is Justin bieber

Jayslicky:
Sorry, my girlfriend ain't Nigerian.
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Jayslicky: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Lololololol...#laughinginmudaf*ka

...and my boyfriend is Justin bieber

Why all the slangs? Why is it that when someone says his girlfriend is not Nigerian people automatically thinks she white.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by meobizy(f): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lucid1:

Quality k. The face of a woman doesn't determine the sweetness of her vaginaa
Packaging does make a difference anyway. There's no way I'll look at her especially how she's presented in the picture and have a hard on.
Me choosing to pay will always raise my standard above normal level.
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
Okay ur babe is from Zimbabwe.

...u have my sympathy bro!

Jayslicky:
Why all the slangs? Why is it that when someone says his girlfriend is not Nigerian people automatically thinks she white.
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Jayslicky: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Okay ur babe is from Zimbabwe.

...u have my sympathy bro!

You've just shown how foolish you're, let me stay away from you before you rub off your foolishness on me.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by banio: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Oloshi wants to blackmail a Casanova. A philanderer can't be blackmail, himself na male oloshi.
grin grin grin
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Solokito(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
I'm tired of this country jor
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by demsid(m): 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Lol its allowed

codedly msg me on whatsapp cos if u paste urs dem go rush am. 08087.21.95.96
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by idonhammer: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
lordswill03:
wen the ugly witches turn their big soft yansh for you then you go know why
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by mechanics(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
I can remember her sister's case, I don't know why some ladies won't focus on their main business in school, if it's money, she should have call her parents than to venture into evil, what if she contacts HIV/AIDS during the process of her evil deeds, she should better change for good and make her parents proud.
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yuceeluv:
OK
lets chat on fb
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Ekaka1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
This is rare....not many Bekwarra girls are prostitute or even this sophisticated in crime shocked
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by kingsman66(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
All the men will come here and wail and call the woman unprintable names forgetting that the man has a bigger fault in this matter.
Most men are dullards that can't control their sticks thats why they dip it into any hole they see. Thats why this woman was able to blackmail them.
Men should learn how to control their sticks undecided

may God strike that your dustbin mouth for referring men dick as sticks, u sickening fellow.
Re: Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos by Fitbillionaire: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
can u et her ablaze please, i hate oloshos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers / Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) / Mercy Wave NGO Prison Outreach: Miss Favour Emmanuel Finally Reunites With Famil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.