Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. (54204 Views)

Lady Got Str!pped, She Stole Clothes And Hid Them In Her Underwear (video) / See Shocking Reply Man Got After He Told Rich Friends To Teach Him How To Do It / She Bought A Flat Screen Tv Online, see what she got after unboxing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Nairaobserver: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
What I ordered and paid for and what I got, angry Nigerian lady laments after she was scammed online.

See More Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/see-television-nigerian-lady-got-after.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Nairaobserver: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by adontcare(f): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
U deserve it. Order on jumia instead. They are very good

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by tonye33(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
That's a wood definition television, There are only two in the world. Congratulations to you for owning one

266 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
Na wa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Mutemenot(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
Human (being)beans everywhere grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Naija4love(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
grin grin grin grinmy people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by 2Lynx(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
Oboy!!!!!! WD!!!!! she is living the future already oo, she has entered 22nd century.....
Madam be grateful namaste

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by StarOnEarth(m): 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Where df did you order this from grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by nlPoster: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ordered from where?

Details please.

7 Likes

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by padi94(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
I feel this is staged... show us the carton nd order details as well as where u ordered it from

159 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by motherlode: 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
This one nah woodframe television... grin grin grin

How genuine is this tho?

8 Likes

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by happybee: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
So when the item arrived, she couldn't notice the television was fake.
No be every body get small brain na...

15 Likes

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by daddio(m): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
I think she just wanna trend online too, I saw this picture maybe a year or two ago.

85 Likes

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
I don't believe this

5 Likes

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by crackhouse(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
Incomplete news. Ordered from where? Or you just want to trend?

14 Likes

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
She didn't tell us how much she paid for it. She wanted something cheap

1 Like

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
adontcare:
U deserve it. Order on jumia instead. They are very good
did I hear you say jumia? God forbid

8 Likes

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by gift01: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
tonye33:
That's a wood definition television, There are only two in the world. Congratulations to you for owning one
na you own the second one

2 Likes

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by bkool7(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
This is certainly not Jumia

1 Like

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by bkool7(m): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
This is certainly not Jumia. They have never let me down

3 Likes

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by wittyt98(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
which kain thing be this grin

1 Like

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Gosj01(m): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
It was fake from the onset.

Anyways, I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.

2 Likes

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by mytime24(f): 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
7D tele
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Olufela30: 2:36am On Sep 27, 2019
Somebody should come n teach me how to laugh ooo..
This one strong shaa..[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by prestige2013: 5:45am On Sep 27, 2019
Stage Info
How come what you ordered for and what you got was in the same room?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by prestige2013: 5:45am On Sep 27, 2019
Stage Info
How come what you ordered for and what you got was in the same room?

6 Likes

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by nem95: 6:54am On Sep 27, 2019
She just wants to trend I have seen this same picture but it was used by an Indian

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
ok
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by AesLuxury: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Old news, anything to trend

7 Likes

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by SILVERLINES: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
it's a lie

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) / ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) / Skid Row, Kelly: "I Became A Prostitute After I Was Raped At 11" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.