Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,958 members, 7,825,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures (34189 Views)

PDP Caught Using Poster Of Atiku And Obi In Bauchi (pictures) / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally / Again, Pastor Reno Omokri Caught Spreading Lies And Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by Ugosample(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2018
Racoon:
Soldiers lost their precious souls yet all these wicked souls could think about is to concentrate attention on image used in a cover story. cry cry cry cry

Guess they are not even moved about the anguish families/relatives of the departed soldiers are passing through now or the annoying silience of the APC regime as if a national calamity have not happened.

Karma will visit you all.

karma indeed will visit them 100 folds undecided
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by bleskid: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2018
rottennaija:

Thanks. Corrected
welcome bro,, how morning
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by Ugosample(m): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2018
Rikidony:
In a sane society the chief of army staff including defense would have hand in their resignation letter or been sack, some days of mourning would have been declared with the president addressing the nation and boosting the morals of the troops.
but here in Nigeria we are playing politics with the lives of our troops, but how can you create a military base in an enemy enclave without air support, was the Nigerian Airforce notify of this attack, what about the trillions of Nairas spent on military budget, when soldiers are still complaining of obsolete equipment.
how can soldiers be killed like pigs and nothing is being done about it. i watch the video an was terrified, i cried, I can never allowed my relation sign up to the military after this.

I SEE A COUP COMING. GOD HELP NIGERIA embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

don't mind them
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by filitech070: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2018
rottennaija:

Bros, no one can completely defeat terrorism. That why you use the word technically. Terrorism is like the spread of Christianity, it is based on ideology which cannot be defeated. Worst come to worse, the terrorists retreat, take on a new form, a new name, a new commander and try new tactics.

The US has been fighting terrorism for more than 20 years, but couldn't defeat it. First it was Al Qaeda, then ISIL. Cut off the head of the snake and more grows in its place. That's is terrorism for you, based on ideology.

You can fight wars, win, lose, everyone returns to their own homes, but terrorism doesn't. Rather, you have new factions, splinter groups.

And what you should also realize is, this is happening at the border between Nigeria and Chad. Both countries have to protect that border, but the chadian soldiers had withdrew, which is going to make the work difficult for Nigerian army. Definitely, it's gonna be massacres for the soldiers remaining, which in this case is the NA.
, thanks for good contribution
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by Xkalaban(m): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2018
PDP, APC, APGA as well every other political party in 9ja is trash. They are all recycled thieves. This country don kpeme.

1 Like

Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by yrex01(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Keep playing stupid politics

Buhari and APc promised to eradicate Boko Haram in two months

Here we are... Instead of holding government to their words... You are debating on pictures

The insurgents keep decimating the Army ... With this rate...they will soon arrive at your door step
shattap, so boko haram started yesterday ? Even united state can't eradicate terrorist completely !!
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2018
rottennaija:

Lack of weapons is one thing. Superior fire power is another. From what I can gather, those soldiers have weapons, but not as sophisticated as the boko boys.

From even the video I saw, the boko haram boys come with RPG, armor piecing rounds, anti-aircraft guns, gun tanks, while the Nigerian army may have those, but not as sufficient as their (because almost of boko boys rocket launchers with enough rockets to launch).

Another aspect I have gathered is that the borders between Nigeria and Chad has been abandoned to only the Nigerian army to defend. The Chad soldiers had withdrew their Soldiers (probably why PMB sent his defense minister to meet with the Chad president) leaving only the Nigerian army to defend their location, which is going to be massacre.

Either way, the best the Nigerian army should have done would have been to retreat, until they have enough support and artillery to mount an assaults. That's what I would have done, because when you are dealing with armor piecing rounds, rpgs, anti-aircraft guns, even your Armor Personnel Carrier is useless.

Imagine if we had two or three officers like you at that base who could analyze the situation calmly perhaps we might not have any casualties but only leave empty base for boko
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by Ugosample(m): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2018
chillychill:

The only sensible person on this thread.. Thank u

to tackle terrorism, you need to get to the root..

THE IMAMS and the MULLAHS

Round then up, anyone preaching hate, you eliminate the motherfucker on the spot!

All these useless imams preaching rubbish is the fuel that moves terrorism

Even in Nigeria

If we can regulate these guys, it will go a long way

But then

1 Like

Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by seborrhic: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2018
This Tolu whoever is a big fool.
70,reputable news agencies are even claiming up to 100 soldiers and officers were killed by BH and his concern is with the authenticity of the picture used?
Unbelievable!
Does the fakeness of the picture used negate the fact that that incredible number died?Of course not.
Some people have no single sense left.

1 Like

Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by drey076(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2018
Let us address this fact, 'why is bokoharam usually active towards every election' we had this same issue on 2015.

Nigerian youth should wake up.
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by matrixme(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2018
rottennaija:

Lack of weapons is one thing. Superior fire power is another. From what I can gather, those soldiers have weapons, but not as sophisticated as the boko boys.

From even the video I saw, the boko haram boys come with RPG, armor piecing rounds, anti-aircraft guns, gun tanks, while the Nigerian army may have those, but not as sufficient as their (because almost of boko boys rocket launchers with enough rockets to launch).

Another aspect I have gathered is that the borders between Nigeria and Chad has been abandoned to only the Nigerian army to defend. The Chad soldiers had withdrew their Soldiers (probably why PMB sent his defense minister to meet with the Chad president) leaving only the Nigerian army to defend their location, which is going to be massacre.

Either way, the best the Nigerian army should have done would have been to retreat, until they have enough support and artillery to mount an assaults. That's what I would have done, because when you are dealing with armor piecing rounds, rpgs, anti-aircraft guns, even your Armor Personnel Carrier is useless.
so you actually mean as a leading country in Sub Saharan Africa, we need to go beg Chad of all countries to help us win the battle against politically motivated terrorism?
Shouldn't it be Chad coming to us for military assistance, yet we would be boasting of our military prowess
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by bencr7: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2018
Pdp and apc two useless parties.
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by wiloy2k8(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2018
Afamed:
PDP- The number 1 Nigeria enemy

But more than 100 soldiers actually died .. just that it's not the real picture. .. you should stop this politics stuffs
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by chillychill(f): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2018
Ugosample:

to tackle terrorism, you need to get to the root..

THE IMAMS and the MULLAHS

Round then up, anyone preaching hate, you eliminate the motherfucker on the spot!

All these useless imams preaching rubbish is the fuel that moves terrorism

Even in Nigeria

If we can regulate these guys, it will go a long way

But then

Calm ur balls.. is it only imams DAT preaches hate? Is it only ppl dat preaches hate starts terrorism?
What about fake news on s.m(like d one BBC talks about few days ago). All what u keep talking about is hate preaching u smell of hatred ur seff undecided
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by ZAWs: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2018
If PDP manages to end BH in this country then we'll be vindicated.

Terrorist attacks is now an "avoidable killings".
Did boko haram started killings today?
Or Is it that some individuals enjoys this killings just for political gain?

This is more than politics!
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by rottennaija(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2018
matrixme:

so you actually mean as a leading country in Sub Saharan Africa, we need to go beg Chad of all countries to help us win the battle against politically motivated terrorism?
Shouldn't it be Chad coming to us for military assistance, yet we would be boasting of our military prowess

I didn't say that. But it's just the way it is.
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by dam2000(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
APC know get work again nawao
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by ManTiger(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
Here

1 Like

Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by Haddock(m): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
rottennaija:

Bros, no one can completely defeat terrorism. That why you use the word technically. Terrorism is like the spread of Christianity, it is based on ideology which cannot be defeated. Worst come to worse, the terrorists retreat, take on a new form, a new name, a new commander and try new tactics.

The US has been fighting terrorism for more than 20 years, but couldn't defeat it. First it was Al Qaeda, then ISIL. Cut off the head of the snake and more grows in its place. That's is terrorism for you, based on ideology.

You can fight wars, win, lose, everyone returns to their own homes, but terrorism doesn't. Rather, you have new factions, splinter groups.

And what you should also realize is, this is happening at the border between Nigeria and Chad. Both countries have to protect that border, but the chadian soldiers had withdrew, which is going to make the work difficult for Nigerian army. Definitely, it's gonna be massacres for the soldiers remaining, which in this case is the NA.

Your brain is hot, your mind is clean. Stay true to the end, bro.

1 Like

Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by Rindo69: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
When Keyamo posted the dilapidated railway line as illustration, zombies were shouting it was illustration of how bad our railways were. Now that PDP are illustrating the killing of soldiers using stock pictures, they are wailing and moaning. Ogunlesi is a Bastard!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by ocelot2006(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
100 soldiers are dead, yet some stupid folks are here arguing over a bloody picture over twitter. Why don't you folks address the fact that our troops are poorly equipped with broken down armoured vehicles, no combat air support, etc. What the hell happened to that $1billion released months ago?
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by verifiablefacts: 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
BrownChima212:
Over 100 soldiers actually died. They only misrepresented the story with alien images oga.
and you were there.
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
They have left the main issue and start debating about pictures....

Nigerian soldiers died due to lack of weapons and government motivation

How will they stop future occurrences

Trust me, they didn't die due to the bolded but you should know the BH got enough Intel as well as moles who gave the NA-metele(RIP to em) out. If the NA really want to do their thing, BH would be a thing of the past but No, politicians will be doing what they know how to do best. Also, top military generals should try as much as not to be used by all this polithiefians
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by michoim(m): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
Na so there life be...a party that dwells on false propaganda. ..a party that has nothing to offer but lies and all manner of deceit. ..
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by DeepNuggets: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
BrownChima212:
Over 100 soldiers actually died. They only misrepresented the story with alien images oga.

And this is suitable for party propaganda or what? Nigerian lives...
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by Toseenlove: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
Rikidony:
In a sane society the chief of army staff including defense would have hand in their resignation letter or been sack, some days of mourning would have been declared with the president addressing the nation and boosting the morals of the troops.
but here in Nigeria we are playing politics with the lives of our troops, but how can you create a military base in an enemy enclave without air support, was the Nigerian Airforce notify of this attack, what about the trillions of Nairas spent on military budget, when soldiers are still complaining of obsolete equipment.
how can soldiers be killed like pigs and nothing is being done about it. i watch the video an was terrified, i cried, I can never allowed my relation sign up to the military after this.

I SEE A COUP COMING. GOD HELP NIGERIA embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

This is one thing that annoys me, Stop bringing God into nigeria woes.
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by mechanics(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Babygiwa:
Seems it fits into the scheme by politicians to spread false messages and promote terrorist propaganda

CC: mynd44
Lalasticalala
Dominique
It's well.
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by jayextra(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is true o.

PDP are liars.
Boko Haram has never killed any soldier.
That Lt. Col did not die too, PDP used a clone in their fake picture.

Shame on your PDP.
Oga are u ok....isi adikwa gi mma...Are u ignorant,daft or dont have access to news nd internet...STFU biko.
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
I sincerely wish the military overthrows this government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote's Fuel Monopoly Risks Soaring Petrol Prices - Joe Ajaero / Wike Rejects ₦85bn Wasa Housing Contract That Masses Can't Afford / ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.