Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures (34341 Views)

PDP Caught Using Poster Of Atiku And Obi In Bauchi (pictures) / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally / Again, Pastor Reno Omokri Caught Spreading Lies And Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by Ofunaofu: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
APC did worst prior to 2015 election
Now it PDP turn
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by BafanaBafana: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
rottennaija:

Lack of weapons is one thing. Superior fire power is another. From what I can gather, those soldiers have weapons, but not as sophisticated as the boko boys.

From even the video I saw, the boko haram boys come with RPG, armor piecing rounds, anti-aircraft guns, gun tanks, while the Nigerian army may have those, but not as sufficient as their (because almost of boko boys rocket launchers with enough rockets to launch).

Another aspect I have gathered is that the borders between Nigeria and Chad has been abandoned to only the Nigerian army to defend. The Chad soldiers had withdrew their Soldiers (probably why PMB sent his defense minister to meet with the Chad president) leaving only the Nigerian army to defend their location, which is going to be massacre.

Either way, the best the Nigerian army should have done would have been to retreat, until they have enough support and artillery to mount an assaults. That's what I would have done, because when you are dealing with armor piecing rounds, rpgs, anti-aircraft guns, even your Armor Personnel Carrier is useless.
The weapon those boko guys recovered from there was more than what they came with. If you watch the video, you will see that our boys were not dressed for combat, no body amour or any form of protection. There was even a military helicopter hovering above but couldn't do much.
In my opinion, they were simply caught unaware which shouldn't be.
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by xcelentattitude(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Putting that picture there means nothing, its obviously not a Nigerian Military camou. You'd even be foolish to think they wanted you to believe it's Nigerian Army's.

As for the WhatsApp shit, any group of miscreants can do that. Anybody can create group on WhatsApp these days.

Note: I'm not a PDP member o, I'm just doing something called 'thinking out of the box'

You should try it too grin
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by Iceberg3: 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
omoowo8888:

Dumbo

Lolssss
E pain am O
grin grin grin
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
Iceberg3:

Lolssss
E pain am O
grin grin grin

Laughing in Swahili....pain ko, pain killer ni

Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by Iceberg3: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
omoowo8888:

Laughing in Swahili....pain ko, pain killer ni

Won po ninu'nle.
E ba mi ki won O... their sounds no be for here
grin
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by contigiency(m): 5:25am On Nov 25, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Keep playing stupid politics

Buhari and APc promised to eradicate Boko Haram in two months

Here we are... Instead of holding government to their words... You are debating on pictures

The insurgents keep decimating the Army ... With this rate...they will soon arrive at your door step

Just as you have accomplished every promise you have made as a human being. Or if you can point at anyone that has fulfilled all his promises.
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by nwanyionitsha: 5:35am On Nov 25, 2018
omoowo8888:
grin

They will avoid this thread....pigz of the highest order
Nobody is avoiding anything. How many soldiers were killled...... pigz of the highest order.
Re: PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2018
contigiency:

Just as you have accomplished every promise you have made as a human being. Or if you can point at anyone that has fulfilled all his promises.

So for you it's cool when politicians renegades on their campaign promises.... shocked

This is you defending the corrupt minded looters shocked

And they said Nigeria will be great.... No way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruga: How Buhari Left Governor Lalong In Public Disgrace – Hon. Kaze / Buhari Ministerial List: Reno Reacts To The Inclusion Of Keyamo & Timipre Sylva / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.