Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death (26159 Views)

Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Meet Her Husband & 10 Things You Don't Know About Late OAP / OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2018
Last Friday, November 19th, OAP Tosyn Bucknor's french hubby, Boyer Aurelien, found her dead in their apartment when he returned from work.

Her demise came as a rude shock to many who took to social media to express their grief at her sudden demise. 37-year-old Tosyn died due to complications from sickle cell.

In a post shared on his IG page this morning, Boyer who marrier Tosyn in 2015, expressed how much he misses her already.

He wrote
''That night, I felt I had gone. With you.
Next day, I could not stand all of them there. For you.

And then, I realized it was all love. Like you.
From then, they say I've been strong. It is true.
Every day, I stand together with all of us. To go through.

Last night, I realized how much. I miss you.
Irawo mi, through the window, I look at you.
Days and nights cannot get dark.
A star illuminates the sky with its eternal spark.
May God comfort him, Amen.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/that-night-i-felt-i-had-gone-with-you-tosyn-bucknors-hubby-breaks-silence/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:34am On Nov 24, 2018
Keep Resting Bucknor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by LuciferElohim: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2018
Nigerian oloshoic feminist slay queens are lining up to date this man.

They don't care about Tosyn's death.

I mean the likes of Toke Makinwa, Linda Ikeji, Faith Aigbe & co.

*spits angry

35 Likes

Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by Mrop(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2018
cheesy wink

Nigerian Woman Dump her baby to Play Bet9ja at a Betting Shop(photos & video) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-woman-dump-her-baby-to-play-bet9ja-at-a-betting-shop/

Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by Davidfash10000: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
smiley
Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by Ekakamba: 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
Derailers Inc.
RIP
Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by NwaAmaikpe: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
shocked

My heart goes out to Boyer Aurelien.
His pain must be indescribable because he truly loved her but she used him.

I still believe it was morally wrong and selfish of Tosyn to have gotten married knowing full well that Sickle Cell Anemia would prevent her from living life to the fullest.

That's why as long as I live, I'd forever respect Sara Deever for what she did to Nelson Moss in the movie Sweet November.

Now the poor man is back to ground zero just 3years after.

I don't know why, but in my mind; I see every Nigerian girl who is resident in Nigeria and married to a whiteman as a proper runs-girl.

This man here is the victim.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by emiikaa: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
I feel sorry for you
Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by donmixc: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
LuciferElohim:

*spits angry

you will see them on romance section, pretending to be sending condolence message when they're silently dying to have him

1 Like

Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by DavIkenna(m): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
LuciferElohim:

*spits angry

Confirm... Dey dn dey eye an tey tey. Now dem go put on dere dancing shoes, he is single again.

You need a website to bring ur ideas or biz to life, to make money? Den you need me to create one for you. Very affordable. Call/Whatsapp: 090 8291 4341

1 Like

Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by Missonas(f): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
I no understand wetin him write

3 Likes

Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by Zuorom: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
He will marry another wife tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by timijoseph01(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2018

Got anIphone X 64gb Box and Charger for Sale
N250K.
Lagos/Abk
Contact via Signature
Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by Naijawebmaster: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ekakamba:
Derailers Inc. grin tongue

At what age age did you experience your first heart break and how did you feel?

Mine was at age 1+ when my mum stopped breast feeding me.

I vexed for her and fell sick seriously, only God saved me...

Not suitable for a thread like this.

4 Likes

Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by Julietteokafor5: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
Rip
Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by Yuceeluv(f): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
The summary be say e dey pain am say hin wife die and he dey express am.the man no fit speak pidgin English,he for write am for pidgin English for you.
Missonas:
I no understand wetin him write

4 Likes

Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by oluwasegun007(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still believe it was morally wrong and selfish of Tosyn to have gotten married knowing full well that Sickle Cell Anemia would prevent her from living life to the fullest.

That's why as long as I live, I'd forever respect Sara Deever for what she did to Nelson Moss in the movie Sweet November.

I don't know why, but in my mind; I see every Nigerian girl who is resident in Nigeria and married to a whiteman as a proper runs-girl.

Please try to judge issues from both sides...

If she was related to you would you have advised her otherwise??

It's not like the husband wasn't aware of her health status...

Tosyn never requested to b born that way...

Everyone deserve to love and be loved...

RIP to the dead....

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
That girl name dey look like postinor When Eva I see am

RIP to the girl sha
Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by Ekakamba: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Naijawebmaster:

Not suitable for a thread like this.
Pele.
E don comot.

1 Like

Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by Missonas(f): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yuceeluv:
The summary be say e dey pain am say hin wife die and he dey express am.the man no fit speak pidgin English,he for write am for pidgin English for you.
Madam i no undertand be say i no underatand. No insult or anything there simple

2 Likes

Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So you think he didn't know she had the sickle cell disease before marrying her ?? Are you shiittin me right now..

7 Likes

Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by lesbiconverter: 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
LuciferElohim:

*spits angry
stop eeeeeeet! undecided

Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
kiss
Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by bitcoin215: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
rip to her
Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by Yemi7up: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are the ignorant one here. Death is painful and even some that are your than her dies prematurely and some SS live and even see their grandchildren.

9 Likes

Re: Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death by Yewandequeen(f): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
He should be strong for her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband / Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya / Wizkid And Future Pictured Backstage At BET 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.