Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting (25768 Views)

Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people / Timaya: โ€œI Was Weighing 95, Now Iโ€™m Weighing 75โ€ (Photos) / Cardi B Sings Timaya's 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by MadeINchenzen2: 5:36pm On Feb 08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtIwuA_kM_8

Popular Nigerian musician/Entertainer Timaya, discloses addiction to drugs after his encounter with some young people who introduced him to the use of some "feel good" substance that almost destroyed him before he summoned courage to quit

16 Likes

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by Nwodosis(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08
Drug is like war, easier to start but difficult to end!

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by Bluntguy: 5:39pm On Feb 08
Thank God you quit. Na Oluwa Burna be next.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by Visocrate(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08
When you confess willingly we wonโ€™t send EFCC AND NDLEA to you

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by SoNature(m): 6:11pm On Feb 08
If you hear Timaya sing in pidgin English all the time, you think he cannot speak good English. I am impressed - I like this guy die!

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by datola: 6:23pm On Feb 08
Thank God for your life!

2 Likes

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by Tjra: 6:23pm On Feb 08
It's very hard to break off any form of addiction.

I know how hard I struggled to leave Toto matter.

Alcohol, smoking, drugs, sports betting, etc. na NO NO for me because I know the day I touch any of them, I don enter another lifelong trap be that.

Guys, don't ever start wetin you no go fit finish.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by maxiuc(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08
cheesy

NDLEA right now ,

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by UgoFly: 6:24pm On Feb 08
He was poor, became wealthy through music, started using drugs which almost wrecked him, quit drugs, continued singing and still remains wealthy. Then there is you. Still poor.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by BarrElChapo(m): 6:25pm On Feb 08
๐Ÿค”

1 Like

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by SmartyPants(m): 6:25pm On Feb 08
I'm happy he clarified that he doesn't mean MJ coz i know someone who knows him very well. grin

6 Likes

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by YoungLionken(m): 6:25pm On Feb 08
I can't doubt you because I actually saw one of your photos sometime ago and it was really a sorry state. Thank God you came out (even though not completely yet), many others couldn't, for example, BAT and his 'Gangs of Lagos' if you know you know...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by Yourprick: 6:25pm On Feb 08
Lo

1 Like

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by datola: 6:25pm On Feb 08
SoNature:
If you hear Timaya sing in pidgin English all the time, you think he cannot speak good English. I am impressed - I like this guy die!

And what's special about being able to speak 'good English'

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by Oboto700(m): 6:25pm On Feb 08
90% of singers are into drugs that's why they don't enjoy thier life.. making stupid decisions

5 Likes

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by incogni2o: 6:25pm On Feb 08
hey

1 Like

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by PheelzAlmighty: 6:26pm On Feb 08
Most music artists do drugs.

This is not new sir, abi are you chasing clout

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by JohnieWalker12(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08
Say No To Drugs..

5 Likes

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by BetterKola: 6:27pm On Feb 08
Drug is a killer.

Say no to drug abuse.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by Bubu4Sea: 6:27pm On Feb 08
cool

Jesus came to set the captives free my brother!
Unlike the baby marrying prophet who owned slaves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by crestedmazi: 6:27pm On Feb 08
Which of the drugs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by fredagu: 6:28pm On Feb 08
SmartyPants:
I'm happy he clarified that he doesn't mean MJ coz i know someone who knows him very well. grin
do you mean Michael jackson๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by Way4orward: 6:28pm On Feb 08
E beta say u no taste am at all.... once u start na die

5 Likes

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by callmevirus(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Na your life

1 Like

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by tobenuel(m): 6:29pm On Feb 08
when the time is right, My broda telli person

2 Likes

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by EconomistXplain: 6:30pm On Feb 08
i really love this guy...he is so so original

5 Likes

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by Elzazzi: 6:30pm On Feb 08
lipsrsealed

One of Nigeria most underrated artiste. This guy deserves more flowers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by SmartyPants(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08
fredagu:
do you mean Michael jackson๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hehehehe. If you know you know ma bro. If you don't know then you don't wanna know! grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by oyeb15: 6:30pm On Feb 08
Good. But no good show without drugs. Audience will chase you away with pure water.

No dulling

1 Like

Re: Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting by TheFreshVanilla: 6:30pm On Feb 08
No wonder.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Davido Sacked His Former Manager, Kamal Ajiboye Over Juju Threat [PICS] / Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter / DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.