Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Where Can I Download Songs From Blacktribe First Album??? Help!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Can I Download Songs From Blacktribe First Album??? Help!!! (348 Views)

Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine / [download Songs] Kid Cudi Man On The Moon III: The Chosen Full. / Nigerian Songs From The 90s That’ll Put A Smile On Your Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Songs From Blacktribe First Album??? Help!!! by Baahubali: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2018
I've spent years searching for a website from where to download a particular track in Blackribe first album titled MU GIRL.

I used to listen to it on Duduradio.com back in the days but it never occurred to me to download it before the website went down.

their only song easily found on the internet is YOU ARE THE ONE with the remix they did with 2face.

please,if u have d copy of dat track on your phone or anywhere could you send it to me Tru WhatsApp or email? I'll be so grateful.

I was able to get low quality mp3 of songs like Timi-free me
Timi-na flash we dey flash
Jahborne-those days

(1) (Reply)

Download Music: Seriki Ft. Oladips - Emi / Music Debut: “MORELIFE” By Ohzy / FULL ALBUM: Wazzyno – Work & Pray (EP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.