Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys (2609 Views)

The Million Naira Laptop Business And How The Ikeja Boys Are Raking It / The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys / Help for Nigerian youth, The Secret Of Ikeja Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by olamathins(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2010
Hello House,

Do you know you can get a fairly used laptop for as low as 6000 naira, do a little work on it and then sell for as high as the computer village market price (35k and above)?

Yes you read that right. I will give you the address of the importers of where to get those cheap laptops here in Nigeria (imported directly from USA). I will teach you laptop repair (if need be). This is what i do myself and i can assure you it is a lucrative business if you are still thinking of what you can lay your hand on in the face of unemployment that cripples the youth of this country. Imagine buying a laptop for 10k and then sell for 45k! Even if you managed to sell just three in a month, that is not a waste of time afterall. Or is it? A friend of mine at Warri sells 3 to 6 every week. He comes to Lagos every week, he comes exactly the day new consignment from USA arrives. So he gets it at the same price the importer get their own.

The ikeja boys we never be happy this secret is licked, but what can they do about it? This is the same way they get their laptop and then sell to us at exorbitant price at computer village. You too can do it. That is what i do myself, and i can tell you, it worth investing on

How do i get customers? Well i will give you the tips i use if you are interested. The detail is in an ebook for pick up at a token, you will be glad you did.

Call or email me if you are interested. rewardlink75@gmail.com 07032060088 is the number to call.

Pls note I'm not just out to sell one of those untested ebooks, i wrote this from my personal experience, and i assure you all of us can now succeed here!
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by olamathins(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2010
It is interesting some people still doubt this. To get to confirm if this is true, just help look for someone who needs a laptop. Give me any configuration of your choice, then give me a week to get new consignment from USA. But while waiting, go to computer village ikeja to find out the price of the kind of the laptop you have given me to get for you. Note the price. Then come and buy from me, you will discover that my price will be at least 6k lower than the amount they call it for you at computer village.
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by Real14all: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2010
I have much interest to learn it,but i live at ipaja and i cant be coming from ipaja to be learning it everyday.
Whats d solution to that?
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by Real14all: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2010
I have much interest to learn it,but i live at ipaja and i cant be coming from ipaja to be learning it everyday.
Whats d solution to that?
2ndly,how much are u teaching.just post it here so dat u can get much customers
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by olamathins(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2010
Hello Real14all and everybody.Thanks for these crucial questions. The package "LAPTOP BUSINESS GUIDE" is sold for 1.5k. In it you will be given 1. all the address of major laptop importers in the country - both fairly used and brand new - and how to go about this business successfully. 2. you will be given some insight on how to get customers fast and 3. You will be guided on when and how to get these laptops at a very cheap prices.

Along with the e-book, I will send you a step by step guide manual on how to troubleshoot a computer and handle ( replace or repair) the faulty part. This becomes necessary because you can not be doing such business without not Knowing how to fix some common problems that a computer may have. Even though you can float this business without necessarily being a computer engineer, yet i felt it's reasonable to, at least, have little knowledge on computer repair less you become a prey in the hand of many quacks who parade themselves about as professional computer engineer.

If you carefully follow the laptop repair guide that i will send to you, with all the links carefully explored, you will need but little practical exposition to the world of computer repair (say 2-3 days practical training depends on how fast you grasp things). If you don't have anybody around you that is willing to render such help, i mean laptop repairer, then you may call me for such help or to link you with someone around you in that regard. I wont charge you too much - between 3 or 5k - and that is because we're pal on nairaland, remember this is professional consultation. This is negotiatiable, i hope you know.

But less i forget, the whole computer engineering will take quite sometime before you can gain mastery over all kinds of trouble
shootings. Even at that, you will still continue to learn. The information i provide is for those who like to go to computer business. But if what you are interested in is to know the nitty gritty, then go register in reputable computer engineering center. I hope I answer your questions?
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by DoubleN(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2010
olamathins:

"LAPTOP BUSINESS GUIDE"
Na wa o!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked. Boys are really not smiling!
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2010
boys are hungry grin grin
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by puskin: 5:36am On Jul 31, 2010
^ ^ wat about boiz being thirsty. . . undecided undecided
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by olamathins(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2010
Regard to all who has bought this HOT info, hope you are finding it really helpful. If you are at any time have any problem, get back to me i will be be willing to help you through.

To your success.
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by lynxnoon(m): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2010
Boys r really desperate grin grin
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by news4rmhom: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2010
Dear poster, pls don,t mind those useless guys. They are the extortionners ikeja boys whose secret you exposed. They must react cos your work is doing a great harm on thier dubious business. Pls keep d ball rolling, remember isaac newton third law of motion, "To every action their is equal and opposite reaction".

1 Like

Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2010
i do know for a fact that there are places in pc village where u can buy untested laptops str8 from uk japan or whereever

some fellow i know bough like 5

two fairly modern hps like two years old - and two toshibas like 5 years old

he brought them to me to organize drivers etal

the laptops were bought without hard drives, ram ( ithink) i think he paid 40k for teh hps 20k for the toshibas

dunno how much he paid for adapters ram hdds - he came to me because as expected the pc village gurus could not get proper drivers

anyway sorted him out , though one of nteh toshibas had major league bios problems - i could not format a hard drive, and the keyboard was refusing to respond to input - even an external keyboard

na cunny cunny i take do am - anyhow
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2010
news4rmhom:

Dear poster, pls don,t mind those useless guys. They are the extortionners ikeja boys whose secret you exposed. They must react cos your work is doing a great harm on thier dubious business. Pls keep d ball rolling, remember isaac newton third law of motion, "To every action their is equal and opposite reaction".

for u first, LWKMD!!! the problem is not that you are ignorant, it actually is that you are ignorant, you dont know you are ignorant, and you actually go about proudly exhibiting your ignorance!!!

too bad!!

@ oyb but how much is the fella gonna sell them? thats like an outlay of going to 70K per pc11

no wonder all those used pc's these days are so unreliable!

i dont know how this is such big news that someone will get money from you for it. is it news that you can get untested electronics and computers from various places? if u go to comp villa and ask anyone u wanna buy untested laptops they will direct u there. or any of the popular WAREHOUSES like westminster etc.!!

so untested appliances purchase is what we pay our good friend olamathins for? JEEZ!!
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by olamathins(m): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2010
This is getting interesting, let's watch how it goes. This one is saying this and that one is saying something else, let's wait and here more. What you guys don't realise is that everybody is at least ignorant of one thing or the other. Even if you a professor Emeritus, you're still ignorant of what you don't know. So let's wait hear more from these ignoramus.

But you will no doubt agree with me that there are still some people who has edged out a living for themselves in this. If you know so much about it and it does not cause you anything to secure, then come and share them with us here free of charge. Or which one is all this halubalus from these guys? Must everybody be involved in "YY" business like you guys. Aren't still some hardworking decent dudes out their? If you know so much, then say it, that would be a pleasure.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2010
@ oyb but how much is the fella gonna sell them? thats like an outlay of going to 70K per pc11

naa - the guy was buying them for his kids and his office
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by dustydee: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
buy at ur own risk
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by ndioyem: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2010
But what are you guys saying. I bought this thing from olamathins and it is working real well. I think the guy knows what he is talking about. There is nothing like westminster or pc village in what i bought. I have tried it and i think is working real cool. Even if you know warehouses, there is a way to go about it to get good, strong ones as against all the foolish thing you are saying. I know as much as you know b4 i bought it, however i took my time to interview the guy b4 i paid him. And so far, no regret at all!
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by Allansmith: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2010
s
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by olamathins(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2010
Thanks ndioyem and all, perhaps i should tell my friends more so they can keep quiet.
Have you ever seen strong fairly used laptop at computer village before? I mean very strong ones? How do you think those laptop are procured? of course through this same means i'm talking about. The guys knows where and how to get those strong fairly used and then come to market square at computer village to flag them. Like my friends have already said,please do not get non-tested at computer village, webminster and any where around because those fairly used you see there are the left overs after the good strong ones are already bought at the point where the consignment are disemboweled. The chances are that those non-tested are not good,if they are, they would not be there. What i am saying is that you can get good strong ones right at the time when the truck arrived from abroad and then go ahead and do your own business.

Pls call me ndioyem i have something nice for you.
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by olamathins(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2010
Dear all,

Information reaching Police indicates that: There are criminals out there, selling beautiful key holders at Petrol Stations. They sometimes parade themselves as sales promoters giving out free key holders. Please do not buy or accept these key holders no matter how beautiful they look. The key holders have inbuilt tracking device chip which allows them to track you to your home or wherever your car is packed. The key holders are very beautiful to resist. Accepting same may endanger your life. Please be on guard.

Pass on to your love ones

(1) (Reply)

Used Laptops For Sale / . / Free Mtn Unlimited Browsing Method From Kinwap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.