Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,198 members, 7,845,949 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Osinbajo, Ugwuanyi, Rochas Attend Sullivan Chime's Book Launch (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Ugwuanyi, Rochas Attend Sullivan Chime's Book Launch (pictures) (20820 Views)

Godwin Maduka Storms Johnbosco's Music Academy Launch (Pictures) / Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) / Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Ugwuanyi, Rochas Attend Sullivan Chime's Book Launch (pictures) by rummmy: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
when will a northerner write his/her book nau? It will take longer time because some people are helping then to write it.... Eg pmb the olodo 1 of africa
Re: Osinbajo, Ugwuanyi, Rochas Attend Sullivan Chime's Book Launch (pictures) by Halo22: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=lastempero post=73263294]

You don't know nwa chime a bit !!! For me he is the best the SE ever had.[/quote I don't know how you measure ur best, but if it is by the general overview and assessment, he is an epitome of irresponsibility. Quote me back let elaborate more.
Re: Osinbajo, Ugwuanyi, Rochas Attend Sullivan Chime's Book Launch (pictures) by Edum13656: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
see as Rochas wear gown and muffler like Ifa high priest.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ugwuanyi, Rochas Attend Sullivan Chime's Book Launch (pictures) by chiedozie198100: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
PhenomenalAustin:
angry

So its the season of Book writing and Launch...

Everyone wants to write a book including this drug dealing Mr. Picanto that has wrecked the life of many young girls....

Spits**

What is this stories I'm hearing always about Sullivan n defiling young girls?

Is it rumor or true story?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ugwuanyi, Rochas Attend Sullivan Chime's Book Launch (pictures) by Biguyman: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
chiedozie198100:

Lol not Young girls per say 18, 15 or 20 years old.

All these slay Queens all over enugu na, and e dey always compensate them with one Jeep after sex.

But Chime positively changed enugu even though he's in APC now everyone is enugu can testify to that.

But the man too like Oringo. I really missed our Road block night Chaii.

Ugwanyi the big belle man is a big scam Abeg

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ugwuanyi, Rochas Attend Sullivan Chime's Book Launch (pictures) by iboboyswag(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Halo22:
Sullivan Chime is trying to emulate our democratic hero, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan but unfortunately, he is of low intellectual frequency and as such, doesn't measure up to that comparison. I want to reiterate that Mr Chime was an opportunist who rose to stardom courtesy of his father's legacy and connection then. Still, he didn't disappoint in making his frivolous lifestyle obvious to all and sundry in Enugu. But anyway, congrats on his write-up.

Mr Chime remains the best Governor the South East have had the opportunity to produce. Mr Chime rebuilt Enugu as a town, Instituted reforms that pushed for the greater development of the state and invested heavily in wealth creation and employment generation.

Enugu is yet to see any like him.

#Fact

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ugwuanyi, Rochas Attend Sullivan Chime's Book Launch (pictures) by fortunechy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
Everyone is launching book.... waiting for the one lifeless one will launch when he will loose election next year
Re: Osinbajo, Ugwuanyi, Rochas Attend Sullivan Chime's Book Launch (pictures) by ofordegreat(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
OEPHIUS:
More

Does the book not have a title?
Re: Osinbajo, Ugwuanyi, Rochas Attend Sullivan Chime's Book Launch (pictures) by PhenomenalAustin: 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
chiedozie198100:

True story broo
Re: Osinbajo, Ugwuanyi, Rochas Attend Sullivan Chime's Book Launch (pictures) by lastempero: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=Halo22 post=73263514][/quote]

In as much as he has his bad side but he brought another level of development for others to emulate in south east.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Not The Answer - Soyinka / Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode / Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.