Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) (62600 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
I have told men that before u bring women into ur house make sure that 90% of the things in the house is owned by u.
Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by omooba969(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
pussyAvenger:
Only if women were God..

Haaaaa!shocked

Things go spoil o... shocked why u reason am sef?

Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by positivedaveyy(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Quite unfortunate....

Good day all,
I'm a graduate of Biochemistry from UNIBEN with 2.2, and I've since completed my NYSC. I have 4 years working experience in diffrent fields ranging from Customer Service, Ticketing and Reservation, Supervisory levels, Office & Administration, Marketting, Computer Operations, and Teaching.
Diligence and commitment to duties are my watchwords. I'm also open minded and excited about learning new things and handling new opportunities.
I'm proficient in the use of Ms Office tools and packages as well as Social media flexibility.
I've worked as a Data entry Personnel at EXP Marketing Nigeria and it greatly improved my data entry skills.
I would appreciate if anyone can help or recommend me to someone as I'm presently jobless.
Please, be my connection and God bless your good hearts.
Location - Lagos, Abuja, South-South & South-East
Contacts - 09038561889 & 08025341558
ighagbonosayande@outlook.com
Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by Akinwale14(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
azraeljaheel:
Just imagine this iPod monkey denting our image .... influenced by the afonjas around him.. when you play with monkeys you eventually start acting like them
why u dey deny ur sister nah mumu Igbo-weed kid

1 Like

Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by skales67(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Stupid man! Why live with a woman who buys the properties in the house?

1 Like

Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by bitcoin215: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
lol

check below
Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by omooba969(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
azraeljaheel:
Just imagine this iPod monkey denting our image .... influenced by the afonjas around him.. when you play with monkeys you eventually start acting like them

Tribalise the issue ok & don't face the matter.

Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
All those boyfriends and husbands dat will jus sit down doing nothing while the lady is d one hustling should take a lesson from dis storycheesy

6 Likes

Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
omooba969:

Tribalise the issue ok & don't face the matter.

Mtcheeew

Am sorry
Akinwale14:
why u dey deny ur sister nah mumu Igbo-weed kid

Lol I bet my soul say that woman na yoluba

efighter:

So truly your parents are monkeys! What a confession!

Pained soul
Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by delishpot: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
IamD18:
Call it ego or pride.

It is very wrong and dangerous to marry a Nigerian lady richer than you, because a Nigerian rich wife can't tolerate what a rich husband can tolerate from his wife.

Yinmu. If those things were his would he give them to her? Acting as if men are saints. You people need to talk with reasoning some time. What can a rich husband tolerate from his wife? Do you know hlwhat women are tolerating in their marriages even from poor husband's?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
iyatrustee:
Most times, men dont allow their enstranged wife move out with anything. They practically have to start life from the scratch........ Just imagine him threatening to send her packing when she practically owns the house embarassed

So this woman broke away from the norm and turned the table on uncle! Let him start from ground Zero grin

We never know which way your own table go turn.
Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by delishpot: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
I have told men that before u bring women into ur house make sure that 90% of the things in the house is owned by u.

So it's okay if the man owns the property and kicks her out empty handed but a crime when the woman owns them and leaves with them? Your logic is like that of a thief.... It's better that he (the thief) is stealing from others but becomes a big problem if someone else dares steal from him. How does that make sense?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
Very very wise woman.
Small thing na only ghana must go bag she for carry commot. Silly creatures always throwing their wives out of the house grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by delishpot: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
mukhcech:

We never know which way your own table go turn.

He will not marry wrong and he will be good in his own.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by Quality20(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
IamD18:
Call it ego or pride.

It is very wrong and dangerous to marry a Nigerian lady richer than you, because a Nigerian rich wife can't tolerate what a rich husband can tolerate from his wife.
my fiancee is richer and also from a richer family o! Should I bring up excuses so she can see reasons to look for somebody else?

1 Like

Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by GistFullGround: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
Olalan:
She has the right to pack all the thing bought with her own earnings when leaving....

You are so dead wrong!!!
In marriage, whatever anyone of them bought is referred to as "community property", so both of them own it. However, if it was bought before marriage, then that's a different matter.
Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by Akinwale14(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Am sorry

Lol I bet my soul say that woman na yoluba

Pained soul
no be today nah I'm sure u go soon deny ur entire generation
Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by Quality20(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ijaya123:
What manner of man lives with a woman who furnishes the house for him?
it might b strange in d south, but here among Hausa Fulani, no matter how rich or poor u are, its d job of girl's parents to furnish ur living room with chairs and all and also get a mattresses . Many rich parents could even build or purchase a house for their daughters

2 Likes

Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by Quality20(m): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
GistFullGround:

You are so dead wrong!!!
In marriage, whatever anyone of them bought is referred to as "community property", so both of them own it. However, if it was bought before marriage, then that's a different matter.
u are wrong o, cos she didn't initiate d breakup.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Wise words.
IamD18:
Call it ego or pride.

1 Like

Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by dingbang(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nothing to say.
Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
Jeez grin

some men are just useless grin

E remain for woman to dey f.uck some men

1 Like

Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
positivedaveyy:
Quite unfortunate....

Good day all,
I'm a graduate of Biochemistry from UNIBEN with 2.2, and I've since completed my NYSC. I have 4 years working experience in diffrent fields ranging from Customer Service, Ticketing and Reservation, Supervisory levels, Office & Administration, Marketting, Computer Operations, and Teaching.
Diligence and commitment to duties are my watchwords. I'm also open minded and excited about learning new things and handling new opportunities.
I'm proficient in the use of Ms Office tools and packages as well as Social media flexibility.
I've worked as a Data entry Personnel at EXP Marketing Nigeria and it greatly improved my data entry skills.
I would appreciate if anyone can help or recommend me to someone as I'm presently jobless.
Please, be my connection and God bless your good hearts.
Location - Lagos, Abuja, South-South & South-East
Contacts - 09038561889 & 08025341558
ighagbonosayande@outlook.com
Why can't you be an employer of labour instead of looking for job here and there.
Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by GistFullGround: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
Quality20:
u are wrong o, cos she didn't initiate d breakup.

Initiating or not, the law is supreme.
She can ask for alimony from the courts
Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
hahahaha the man issa fool oh u pursue ur wife and property lol!
Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
useless man she probably paid the rent for the house aswell
Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by Chrysz(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
If any man send a lady out of the house, it means the lady don't have loads because if she has loads by the time she packed and the whole house is empty the man will rethink...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by victorian(f): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
lefulefu:
All those boyfriends and husbands dat will jus sit down doing nothing while the lady is d one hustling should take a lesson from dis storycheesy

No mind those kind of men, they think they are smart.

The woman will collect all her properties, let the man too start from scratch!

Even men who buy car for their babes, when the relationship turns sour, they always collect their cars back. Men rent house for babes, when relationships goes south, they throw her out of the house, with thugs and lock the house. Especially if her name is not on the receipt of the house rented and not in her custody.

No be today, both men and women are doing themselves when everything goes south.

So we shouldn't blame the wife. It goes both ways.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by revolt(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
Quality20:
my fiancee is richer and also from a richer family o! Should I bring up excuses so she can see reasons to look for somebody else?
run for ur life for she will eventually disrespect u
Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
victorian:

No mind those kind of men, they think they are smart.

The woman will collect all her properties, let the man too start from scratch!

Even men who buy car for their babes, when the relationship turns sour, they always collect their cars back. Men rent house for babes, when relationships goes south, they throw her out of this house, with thugs and lock the house.

No be today, both men and women are doing themselves when everything goes south.

So we shouldn't blame the wife. It goes both ways.

no sane man would bash the woman.go thru the thread naucheesy.. U will see dat every guy here is bashing d dudecheesy. Anyway na guys wey get d mentality of marrying a rich woman dat will look after dem while they are idle dey fall into dis trap.

1 Like

Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by victorian(f): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
lefulefu:
no sane man would bash the woman.go thru the thread naucheesy.. U will see dat evert guy here is bashing d dudecheesy.

Oh OK.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / Sex Starved Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.