Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili (19738 Views)

Throwback: Anambra Doctors Call Off Strike After 13 Months Under Peter Obi / Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) / Premium Times Special Report On Road Projects Across Nigeria Under PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by RTSC: 12:59am On Nov 25, 2018
Denikayan:

Am done with you. Query the idiot that presented your certificate to you.

You lack critical and analytical skills.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by herich(m): 1:00am On Nov 25, 2018
Any sane Nigerian should not vote for buhari

1 Like

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by edupedia: 1:31am On Nov 25, 2018
buhariguy:
And the equivalent of Ghana was engage In agriculture,
12m alone is for rice farming

...hahaha!...can't stop laughing at how stupid Buhari- haters get to look many times.... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by RealityShot: 1:36am On Nov 25, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
According to the former Minister of Education and presidential candidate of the ACPN Dr Oby Ezekwesili,
The number of people who lost their jobs under Buhari in just 20 Months is the equivalent of the entire population of Togo which is 8 million.

It Appears that just like Atiku Abubakar of the PDP , the APCN candidate is focusing on getting Nigerians to work again.

See Her tweet below:

Source: www.twitter.com/obyezeks

one question madam:

WHERE ARE THOSE PEOPLE NOW?

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023
Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by RealityShot: 1:41am On Nov 25, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
According to the former Minister of Education and presidential candidate of the ACPN Dr Oby Ezekwesili,
The number of people who lost their jobs under Buhari in just 20 Months is the equivalent of the entire population of Togo which is 8 million.

It Appears that just like Atiku Abubakar of the PDP , the APCN candidate is focusing on getting Nigerians to work again.

See Her tweet below:

Source: www.twitter.com/obyezeks

one question madam:

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023
Denikayan:

Am done with you. Query the idiot that presented your certificate to you.

You lack critical and analytical skills.
that is a baby, he has not smelt any certifications, that's why his laughing...

LOL.. Leave him to his diapers

1 Like

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by edupedia: 1:52am On Nov 25, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Forget the zone B who commented up there he is just earning his stipend which is legal . but unfortunately he cant read if not he would have seen that the source of that Data is the Buhari govt itself (NBS)

Buhari represents misery , poverty and hopelessness,

Click like if you willl vote against Buhari
And share if you want a better Nigeria

Please carry this una fake news go ya village for Xmas celebration...u hia?
Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 25, 2018
servercodes001:

Give them the N-power figures
So you are satisfied monthly with 30k

2 Likes

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by tealaw(m): 4:06am On Nov 25, 2018
NIGERIA, a failed state.
BUHARI needs to move base to Borno just like Obama went to Afghanistan.
NYSC should be turned to military training exercise to prepare every citizen of the country for deployment.
CORRUPTION solved by decentralizing management of funds.
ELECTRICITY problem solved my dividing the country into cells and auctioned off to private providers.
UNEMPLOYMENT solved by statistics: every 40k inhabitants must have basic amenities; police stations, hospitals, schools, prison etc

We need planners not politicians. Managers to money launderers.

King Tony for President✌
Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by positivedaveyy(m): 4:36am On Nov 25, 2018
Good day all,
I'm a graduate of Biochemistry from UNIBEN with 2.2, and I've since completed my NYSC. I have 4 years working experience in diffrent fields ranging from Customer Service, Ticketing and Reservation, Supervisory levels, Office & Administration, Marketting, Computer Operations, and Teaching.
Diligence and commitment to duties are my watchwords. I'm also open minded and excited about learning new things and handling new opportunities.
I'm proficient in the use of Ms Office tools and packages as well as Social media flexibility.
I've worked as a Data entry Personnel at EXP Marketing Nigeria and it greatly improved my data entry skills.
I would appreciate if anyone can help or recommend me to someone as I'm presently jobless.
Please, be my connection and God bless your good hearts.
Location - Lagos, Abuja, South-South & South-East
Contacts - 09038561889 & 08025341558
ighagbonosayande@outlook.com
Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by Aystarz: 4:46am On Nov 25, 2018
servercodes001:

Yea it's lame to you because you're very stupid and dull
She said LOST their jobs not have no job
Where the f.uck did 8million people loose their jobs
There are countless jobless people, but that doesn't mean they loose their jobs
Idiot

Loose Loose Loose.

Obviously this BMC needs to go back to school to learn the difference between "loose" and 'lose'.

Pity those of you engaging the dumbo. He's a lost cause.

2 Likes

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by Strangebuttrue(m): 5:33am On Nov 25, 2018
buhariguy:

you are the most unintelligent person I have ever seen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by KikBuhari2Daura: 5:52am On Nov 25, 2018
buhariguy:

and you are still importing rice left right and center as the no 1 rice importer nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by KikBuhari2Daura: 5:54am On Nov 25, 2018
tealaw:
NIGERIA, a failed state.
BUHARI needs to move base to Borno just like Obama went to Afghanistan.
NYSC should be turned to military training exercise to prepare every citizen of the country for deployment.
CORRUPTION solved by decentralizing management of funds.
ELECTRICITY problem solved my dividing the country into cells and auctioned off to private providers.
UNEMPLOYMENT solved by statistics: every 40k inhabitants must have basic amenities; police stations, hospitals, schools, prison etc

We need planners not politicians. Managers to money launderers.

King Tony for President✌

When skulls are empty it is easy to spot
Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by KikBuhari2Daura: 5:57am On Nov 25, 2018
RealityShot:
one question madam:

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023

Passing shot you are trying but this time your product is a disaster or lets agree Buhari is an epidemic that must be avoided at all cost

3 Likes

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by Smile4daddy(m): 5:59am On Nov 25, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Forget the zone B who commented up there he is just earning his stipend which is legal . but unfortunately he cant read if not he would have seen that the source of that Data is the Buhari govt itself (NBS)

Buhari represents misery , poverty and hopelessness,

Click like if you willl vote against Buhari
And share if you want a better Nigeria
Beautiful norsense.

You think your 206 likes and 57 shares will make PMB to lose FeBuhari election?

Plp liking ur hate comment are the Zombies/miserable Nigerians and the IPOB pigs.

Their popularity ends here on social media and they are not more than those of us who are the Sane, Honest, and patriotic Nigerians.

We have reasons to vote PMB over again and he will win and he will win BIG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by Smile4daddy(m): 6:05am On Nov 25, 2018
edupedia:

...hahaha!...can't stop laughing at how stupid Buhari- haters get to look many times.... grin grin grin
Allow them to hate bro.

They will be hear hating while we will be at the next level laughing.

Federal Ministry of Health warns that Buhari haters are liable to die young immediately after the FeBuhari election.
Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 25, 2018
Perfectbeing:
Can someone mention just one person he/she knows that lost his/her job in the last 3 years. Tell us the work he/she was doing before it was lost.

I know at least 10 persons personally.

2 Likes

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:16am On Nov 25, 2018
Perfectbeing:
Can someone mention just one person he/she knows that lost his/her job in the last 3 years. Tell us the work he/she was doing before it was lost.
I have up to 7 guys that lost thier jobs. 3 of them are First Bank staff. One was the manager that established Obajana and Kabba branch of first Bank.
Another was my account officer in UBA.
People actually lost thier jobs in the last 3 years! For the fact that it does not affect you or you don't have people involved does not imply that it is not true.

5 Likes

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by jamezman(m): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2018
servercodes001:

I'm still blowed by the illiteracy and lack of comprehension of you Dullards
This woman said so so people LoST their jobs
Not so so people Don't have jobs
If you can't differentiate these two concepts then you're more stupid than I expected

Simple question?
Please how many jobs or empowerment scheme has this government created to make the 8million people atleast get back to work
What are the policies and investment that the government has made to better the standard of the "ordinary man"?

2 Likes

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by Skirmishes(m): 6:38am On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:
I'm fed up with people knocking at my gate early in the morning just to borrow money to feed their families. Many a time did I think of relocating but I own my house, sadly.

People are suffering here in the north, parents are paying school fees in installments, the number of debtors have increased, some parents are even using their female children as baits to make money, the rate of criminality is high, boys are going into yahoo Yahoo and girls are going into prostitution. Enough is enough.

I'm not sympathetic to the PDP neither am I an APC apologist but the abysmal failure of this government is very glaring.

"Incompetency should not be rewarded with blind loyalty." Lord Varys (Game of Thrones)

You sha have to quote my guy from games of thrones

1 Like

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 25, 2018
Perfectbeing:
Construction company staff regularly come to my house to beg - they were laid off for lack of contracts.
I am a former banker myself and my colleagues are at home everywhere. Bank staff who are still working are happy to remain working under reduced benefits.
I don't blame you sadists, the devastation and slavery unleashed on Nigeria is what you people wanted to do in the first place.

NIGERIA IS FOR ALL NIGERIANS.

4 Likes

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by echelons(m): 6:54am On Nov 25, 2018
Perfectbeing:

I won't mention names.

I work in a Nigerian bank. In 2016, banks laid off nearly 5000 FULL STAFF, infact, Ecobank laid off 1,350 FULL staff.
It came to a point that it became a national crises that the minister of labour had to meet with the bankers committee to lobby them to stem the tide.

I lost a lot of my friends and fine bankers whose only offense was working during a repressive government regime.

This is just Banking industry.

Because I work in a bank, I can tell you authoritatively because we process workers payments.

The number of jobs lost in the construction industry, Consultancy industry, even health sectors was so many that we became so afraid.

The unfortunate thing about job loss is it's ripple effect. Lots of people who depend on those that lost their jobs also became destitutes automatically.
I know how much more I had to spend on friends.
And this happened when the state of the economy was at its lowest ebb, when inflation will eat up all the salary you might receive.

The figures are real. You may want to wish it away, but in Buhari's government, I witnessed the first real repression in the whole of my 35 years, sadly he is very clueless about solving it.

It's not by dashing people 10k that you take them out of poverty.

It's by revitalizing the macro economy so that industries will be profitable, good paying jobs will be available, people's purchasing power will improve, and traders can now cash in.

Sadly, Buhari isn't the one.

7 Likes

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by Yyeske(m): 6:58am On Nov 25, 2018
When other countries talk about the number of people who had lost their jobs within a timeframe, they equally give stats about those who got employed within the same timeframe. This woman should give the stat for those who became employed so we can compare the net loss or gain.
Nobody here would tell us he doesn't know about one person or more who got employed in the last 3 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by weyreypey: 7:12am On Nov 25, 2018
Jiang:
A lot of people lost their jobs.

But lets not kid ourselves, they ain't up to 8m,

Just imagine 8,000,000

haba, every body go feel am if that really happened

But am in an area with lots of entrepreneurs & business people, so I might be wrong
Bros you are very wrong. It is saddening.

2 Likes

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by weyreypey: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2018
Yyeske:
When other countries talk about the number of people who had lost their jobs within a timeframe, they equally give stats about those who got employed within the same timeframe. This woman should give the stat for those who became employed so we can compare the net loss or gain.
Nobody here would tell us he doesn't know about one person or more who got employed in the last 3 years.
Ask NBS to give you that. Since NBS said under Buhari 400,000 people lost their jobs per month for 20 months nonstop!

1 Like

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by QDubz(m): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2018
If buhari was the president of togo, everyone would've been unemployed?.

2 Likes

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by Yyeske(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2018
weyreypey:

Ask NBS to give you that. Since NBS said under Buhari 400,000 people lost their jobs per month for 20 months nonstop!
At least I believe you got my drift.
Personally I know people who became employed in the last 3 years even during the recession, I know people who went into iced block business, construction of buildings, rice and/or fish farming, some were taken by banks, some as cooks for the ongoing school feeding of pupils, doctors, nurses, lawyers and others who became employed and these are people I know one on one and not hearsay.
I of course can't give an exact figure of the number of those employed but anybody who wants to talk about the number of the people who lost their jobs should be ready to tell us about those who got employed within the same timeframe.
People leave and enter the workforce at any time because it is fluid and very unstable even in the industrial world but you need to compare and contrast the gain or loss to make any useful comparison.
Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:
I

"Incompetency should not be rewarded with blind loyalty." Lord Varys (Game of Thrones)
so deep

2 Likes

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by bilulu(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2018
buhariguy:
that one is even small, they don't know how many working in baro port, Kaduna and jos dry port, railways, steel mill company, construction firm,

Above all, 20m stewards are feeding 10m pupils.

The so called 8m job loss were illegal jobs and corruption jobs who flee as the fear of anti corruption czar come upon them,
Many company always evade tax, even thief atiku Intel's fails to remit to federal government.

A lot of corrupt leaders will go to jail
and why has NBS bit reported it? don't forget they re govt agencies.... by the way Buhari should not be scared he should release their money so they could give an updated figure about unemployment.... na u dey no no outside ur state come no pass NBS

3 Likes

Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by ofwest47(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2018
Here is a woman presidential candidate who is not sure of scoring 1000 votes throughout the entire 36 states of the country making noise.
Re: Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili by SouthEastFacts: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2018
buhariguy:
that one is even small, they don't know how many working in baro port, Kaduna and jos dry port, railways, steel mill company, construction firm,

Above all, 20m stewards are feeding 10m pupils.

The so called 8m job loss were illegal jobs and corruption jobs who flee as the fear of anti corruption czar come upon them,
Many company always evade tax, even thief atiku Intel's fails to remit to federal government.

A lot of corrupt leaders will go to jail
20 million stewards feeding 10 million pupil. It is because of people like you that buhari is losing supporters everyday. Yoruba moslems are enemies of state

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Passes South-East Development Commission Bill / Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ / Voting Start In Lagos APC Gubernatorial Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.