Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) (36945 Views)

Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) / Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills / Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jidibia:

If its true then you should be dead by now.
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? sad
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
gypsey:
Lol.... But you can't kill everyone nah! Where is Anini today?
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
gypsey:
I don't talk to make sense okay. Do I owe you? Abeg shift make I pass..... If someone is proud that he is a robber since age 14 and he was already snatching cars and inflicting terror on neighborhood, then I should wish him to live abi? I repeat,if that's true, then he would be dead by now. I don't know why u people on nairaland support evil.
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jidibia:

Lol.... But you can kill everyone nah! Where is Anini today?
Still made no sense,

Who da hell is Anini? we don't know her here in California.
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jidibia:

I don't talk to make sense okay. Do I owe you? Abeg shift make I pass..... If someone is proud that he is a robber since age 14 and he was already snatching cars and inflicting terror on neighborhood, then I should wish him to live abi? I repeat,if that's true, then he would be dead by now. I don't know why u people on nairaland support evil.
what kinda language is this? can you write in English please?

You still made no sense angry
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
gypsey:
Still made no sense,

Who da hell is Anini? we do know her here in California.
I don't have to talk sense to u cus u are senseless. California of rogues and thugs abi? Please when u are done smoking your Sunday's weeds, remember to stay off me cus I am not the type you f*ck with okay.
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jidibia:

I don't have to talk sense to u cus u are senseless. California of rogues and thugs abi? Please when u are done smoking your Sunday's weeds, remember to stay off me cus I am not the type you f*ck with okay.

More Rubbish!

You

still

made

No

sense.

could you explain in English please?
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
gypsey:

More Rubbish!

You

still

made

No

sense.

could you explain in English please?
F*ck u. Hope I have spoken your kind of English?
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
gypsey:
what kinda language is this? can you write in English please?

You still made no sense angry
That's actually a Spanish language. Tinkiya..
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jidibia:

F*ck u. Hope I have spoken your kind of English?
More

Crap!
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jidibia:

That's actually a Spanish language. Tinkiya..

crap!

crap!

crap!

And more

crap!
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by willybiggy(m): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bayelsa is a rough state to be in, you must hear stories of theft, gun, cult, and other related crimes each day

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by mechanics(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
At this tender age for him to commit crime shows his parents didn't train him well.
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by MrJunior017(m): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Genovia:
Hey guys. Abeg o help my situation. I recently got a job in Ib and I need a place to stay for the next few weeks make I take settle. Anyone so kind willing to help should please quote or send me a pm. I also don't mind dropping something on a daily basis if need be. Thanks.
Were exactly in ib do you want to stay?
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
kestolove95:
It's igbo again
you and the six peopoe who liked your post are all ignorant.

The boy is Ijaw, not Igbo. Know the difference or keep your ignorance to yourself

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by Genovia(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
MrJunior017:

Were exactly in ib do you want to stay?

Beggars can't be choosers bro. Anywhere within town is fine.
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by Meekdon: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by JBoss25(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bayelsa is becoming something else
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by Awesomefred32(m): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
Seeker17:
sad
He must have felt he needed the smart phone more than the old lady..Most people feel that way tho..
This one just let the devil use him

LOL

maybe the way the woman was operating the phone he was'nt okay with that

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by Chuksfela1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
O boyo dis one go became onyenusi de 2
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by MrJunior017(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
Genovia:

Beggars can't be choosers bro. Anywhere within town is fine.
. Cos me i stay in eleyele, will it be ok 4 u?
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) by Genovia(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
MrJunior017:

Cos me i stay in eleyele, will it be ok 4 u?

Bro it will be more than okay. I've sent a pm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) / Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun / Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.