Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

"My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User (85748 Views)

Army Destroys 1500 Metric Tonne Vessel Captured By Tompolo (Pictures) / A Soldier Killed A Man, See The Soldier That Killed Him / Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by nurez305(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
sad
Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
EternalTruths:

You mean Niger State and not Niger Republic.?

Niger State is at the boundary of Kwara which shares a boundary with South West Nigeria
Niger Republic not Niger State....
Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by ogawisdom(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
somez:
Stop being sarcastic

no for real

Na pepper soup things for boko haram be dt

5 Likes

Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by doctokwus: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
Honestly being captured by islamist satanists is far worse than being killed by them in battle because they may still decide to kill you in the most painful and barbaric of ways.

18 Likes

Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by Jflex07(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
EternalTruths:

You mean Niger State and not Niger Republic.?

Niger State is at the boundary of Kwara which shares a boundary with South West Nigeria
Niger State bro
Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by Princedapace(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
emmanuelpopson:

exactly... the incompetence of the northern elites and there hatred for the southern people prospered this BHT group to have the upper hand.. and now that they are at the receiving ends too..they are crying for help... I wouldn't understand why this insurgency keep going on but I realized that it's the surest way to siphon money in the defense budgets... many so called high ranking military personnel are eating from this ineptitudes... but I believe evil will never prevailed... a day will.come this people will pay it back in there own coin...

southern politicians are idiots. Southern masses are even more stupid..

We dont have any balls. And let me tell u guys the truth, any day Nigeria breaksup, northern Nigeria will become our biggest headache becus they will continue to sponsor stuff like this across southern Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by Agbaletu: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
orisa37:

I read about the Kidnap too and I wonder what Shettima, Modu Sherif, Miyetti Allah, Chibox and Dapchi Girls Kidnappers will say now?
It is southern Niger, not Niger state.
Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by Ugosample(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
Jflex07:
I just read some where a few minutes ago that Boko Haram just kidnapped 15 girls at Niger state. This is getting out of hand seriously.

you don't mean it shocked shocked
Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by greggng: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
When azazi said pdp is boko haram and bokoharam is pdp, many thought he was joking. Election is at hand and they are now doing everything possible to discredit the gov't. But God pass them. When America went to Iraq...they lost many soldiers ...no propaganda or politics on it. They understand that in unconventional war fare, anything can happen. Anyone that joined the military knows that death can come anytime. The only area I blame our African government is their inability ensure the entire generation of the fallen hero's are not meant to suffer. If you like bring back pdp Nigeria will get worsen
Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by Agbaletu: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ugosample:

you don't mean it shocked shocked
Southern Niger not Niger state.
Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by PropertyCentral: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
So so sad

2 Likes

Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by Jaqenhghar: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
zionmde:
Southerners dying for the foolishness of northerners.
The northerners know why boko haram is undefeatable.When these terrorism was born they were only focused on Christians and churches then Muslims were quietly supporting them and secretly giving away their kids to be recruited for the almighty jihad. then politicians were happy as well as supporting them just to denigrate the leadership of GEJ
now the dog is biting the owner why shouldn't they suffer their fate and leave southerners out of this

Dem no force anybody to join army nah.
Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by foreshore(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
kidap:
A twitter user took to his handle to tweet about his father seen captured by bokoharram in a video released by the bokoharram.

He tweeted saying...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/11/24/my-father-is-the-soldier-seen-by-captured-by-the-boko-haram-twitter-user-says/

This is so sad and the useless Buhari wants Nigerian to vote him again come 2019.

1 Like

Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
Jflex07:
Niger State bro
oga it's Niger Republic

2 Likes

Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by Ugosample(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
WaffenSS:
He was taken August 30, not during this most recent attack. BH propaganda in full swing.

Yet the idiots here miss that point, focusing instead in insulting buhari and northerns.

what difference does it make?

1 Like

Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
Jflex07:
I just read some where a few minutes ago that Boko Haram just kidnapped 15 girls at Niger state. This is getting out of hand seriously.
Its actually southern Niger Republic and Not Niger State.

https://punchng.com/just-in-armed-men-kidnap-15-girls-in-southeastern-niger-says-mayor/

1 Like

Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by PropertyCentral: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
greggng:
When azazi said pdp is boko haram and bokoharam is pdp, many thought he was joking. Election is at hand and they are now doing everything possible to discredit the gov't. But God pass them. When America went to Iraq...they lost many soldiers ...no propaganda or politics on it. They understand that in unconventional war fare, anything can happen. Anyone that joined the military knows that death can come anytime. The only area I blame our African government is their inability ensure the entire generation of the fallen hero's are not meant to suffer. If you like bring back pdp Nigeria will get worsen

Its very easy to type this rubbish because the soldier isnt your own father. Please show some respect. Stop displaying your foolishness in the public

16 Likes

Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by Negotiate: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
emmanuelpopson:

exactly... the incompetence of the northern elites and there hatred for the southern people prospered this BHT group to have the upper hand.. and now that they are at the receiving ends too..they are crying for help... I wouldn't understand why this insurgency keep going on but I realized that it's the surest way to siphon money in the defense budgets... many so called high ranking military personnel are eating from this ineptitudes... but I believe evil will never prevailed... a day will.come this people will pay it back in there own coin...

are they really at the receiving end? the troops being slaughtered are not northerners oh

4 Likes

Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by EternalTruths: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
Princedapace:

southern politicians are idiots. Southern masses are even more stupid..

We dont have any balls. And let me tell u guys the truth, any day Nigeria breaksup, northern Nigeria will become our biggest headache becus they will continue to sponsor stuff like this across southern Nigeria.

Not true because the various new republics will then arm themselves and use the North for target practice and laboratories specimens.

1 Like

Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by Jflex07(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
sammyomal:

Its actually southern Niger Republic and Not Niger State.

https://punchng.com/just-in-armed-men-kidnap-15-girls-in-southeastern-niger-says-mayor/
ok bro

1 Like

Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by BruncleZuma: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
Senior NCO for that matter....
Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by PhenomenalAustin: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
Jflex07:

Seriously where and when sad embarassed
Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by tambiri77: 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
Jflex07:
Please always read the news details not only the headlines. The report is not Niger state but Niger Republic. Let's be mature.
Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by eneyoduke(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Politician Jibrin will never react to this one!!!
Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by hammerFC: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
This is Nigeria where Buhari is God.

He disobey court order, control media and kill opposition

1 Like

Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by mmadu5(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by greggng: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
PropertyCentral:

Its very easy to type this rubbish because the soldier isnt your own father. Please show some respect. Stop displaying your foolishness in the public

My father died as a soldier....all I am saying is that we don't have to politicise everything. In unconventional war fare or gorilla ,or asemitery war fare, anything can happen....that was what my dad told me before he died after sustaining bullet wounds during a war.

1 Like

Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by AlphaStyles(m): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
just dy pray make them never kill am
Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by poyet(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
Sorry, bro! I'm heartbroken....take heart.
Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by Princedapace(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
EternalTruths:

Not true because the various new republics will then arm themselves and use the North for target practice and laboratories specimens.

Northern Nigeria has caused is so much pain, so much blood and so much money.. Why can't southern nigeria unite and demand a complete break away or complete decentralize country.. It is so annoying..

1 Like

Re: "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User by UncleJudax(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
zionmde:
Southerners dying for the foolishness of northerners.
The northerners know why boko haram is undefeatable.When these terrorism was born they were only focused on Christians and churches then Muslims were quietly supporting them and secretly giving away their kids to be recruited for the almighty jihad. then politicians were happy as well as supporting them just to denigrate the leadership of GEJ
now the dog is biting the owner why shouldn't they suffer their fate and leave southerners out of this

Boko Haram has gone international. Nigeria can't do anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Leaving Imo Government House In Style (Photos) / Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.