Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,336 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Join My Free Cry-----pto Whatsapp Group - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Join My Free Cry-----pto Whatsapp Group (1055 Views)

Earn $10 Daily Trading With Your Phone Using My Free Guide. / Get Free ¢r¥pto (solana) From An NFT Prelaunch. (Scroll down) / Join My Bonus With Minimum Of 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join My Free Cry-----pto Whatsapp Group by SmartMindsFx: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
If you have been trying to learn to trade cryp------to for daily profit and you have not been successful, here is an opportunity to learn it properly for free.

The free WhatsApp group only teaches the basic part.
I can assure you you'll make profit with the basic knowledge but if you want to learn the advanced part, I have a WhatsApp premium group where I teach that as well.

You'll be shown how to go about picking a profitable coin step by step with pictures.

Message me on WhatsApp with the word 100% and you'll be added to the group......

Looking forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Re: Join My Free Cry-----pto Whatsapp Group by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
If you have been trying to learn to trade cryp------to for daily profit and you have not been successful, here is an opportunity to learn it properly for free.

The free WhatsApp group only teaches the basic part.
I can assure you you'll make profit with the basic knowledge but if you want to learn the advanced part, I have a WhatsApp premium group where I teach that as well.

You'll be shown how to go about picking a profitable coin step by step with pictures.

Message me on WhatsApp with the word 100% and you'll be added to the group......

Looking forward to hearing from you.

hmmmm... I am highly disappointed in you. Just know that.

4 Likes

Re: Join My Free Cry-----pto Whatsapp Group by obalala: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
[Pls tell us if you were scammed before we fall into it quote author=chrisbaxtian post=73267177]

hmmmm... I am highly disappointed in you. Just know that.[/quote]
Re: Join My Free Cry-----pto Whatsapp Group by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
obalala:
[Pls tell us if you were scammed before we fall into it quote author=chrisbaxtian post=73267177]

hmmmm... I am highly disappointed in you. Just know that.

it is not an issue of scam. He actually does free training, but he is very infrequent; dude is a no show. He also charges a small token (big to some people) for "premium class" which is as dead as the free classes because oga no dey show face. He's not a reliable person.
Re: Join My Free Cry-----pto Whatsapp Group by marviessss(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: Join My Free Cry-----pto Whatsapp Group by Rahyberg(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Pls

2 Likes

Re: Join My Free Cry-----pto Whatsapp Group by chrisbaxtian(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Rahyberg:
Pls Sir, I want to learn about the cryptocurrency.. I'm an engineering student in one of the federal university in Nigeria.
08128926154 watsapp number sir..
I'll be glad if u can teach mi

he'll just collect your money and not teach you anything

4 Likes

Re: Join My Free Cry-----pto Whatsapp Group by PAPIJAID(m): 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Add me pls. 08079133689
Re: Join My Free Cry-----pto Whatsapp Group by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2018
PAPIJAID:
Add me pls. 08079133689

he's a scammer

2 Likes

Re: Join My Free Cry-----pto Whatsapp Group by ipex(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
He also scammed me
Re: Join My Free Cry-----pto Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 01, 2019
Sorry guys.

Go to this thread to learn; forex thread on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/4264120/forex-trade-alerts-season-18/122

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers This Post? Image Attached / Review Of Agriculture Related Fintechs: Share Your Experience / How To Mine LTC With Termux App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.