Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

In Need Of A Job - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Need Of A Job (526 Views)

I Got A Job As A Digital Marketer For Kynox Technology / How To Apply For A Job Abroad / Help Am In Need Of A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Job by positivedaveyy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
Good day all,
I'm a graduate of Biochemistry from UNIBEN with 2.2, and I've since completed my NYSC. I have 4 years working experience in diffrent fields ranging from Customer Service, Ticketing and Reservation, Supervisory levels, Office & Administration, Marketting, Computer Operations, and Teaching.
Diligence and commitment to duties are my watchwords. I'm also open minded and excited about learning new things and handling new opportunities.
I'm proficient in the use of Ms Office tools and packages as well as Social media flexibility.
I've worked as a Data entry Personnel at EXP Marketing Nigeria and it greatly improved my data entry skills.
I would appreciate if anyone can help or recommend me to someone as I'm presently jobless.
Please, be my connection and God bless your good hearts.
Location - Lagos, Abuja, South-South & South-East
Contacts - 09038561889 & 08025341558
ighagbonosayande@outlook.com
Re: In Need Of A Job by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
God will give you a good Job,you deserve it. Any company will be lucky to have you.

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.hotsupplementboost.com/sildera-rx/ / Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Sign Document For World Peace / Happening Now!!! Expressway Blocked As Indigenes Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.