Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Restore Sagging Breast Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Restore Sagging Breast Naturally (1553 Views)

3 Most Effective Home Remedies Tighten Sagging Breast Permanently In 5 Days / How To Enlarge Your Breast Naturally / Causes Of Sagging Breast And How To Lift Them Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Restore Sagging Breast Naturally by tuslakoncept: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
I found this very interesting and would like to share

Today I would be talking mainly to the women, I’d b giving a recipe which would help in restoring sagged breast also enlargement of the breasts naturally.

Having watched and seen various side effects of artificial breast implantation and breast enlargement, I decided to find out ways of naturally enlarging breasts, mine inclusive. So today I would be sharing the secret with you all. Below are the ingredients needed:

FENUGREEK SEED

Fenugreek seeds is an herb similar to clover, its smell and taste somewhat like maple syrup. Fenugreek seed cures certain digestive problems such as; loss of appetite, upset stomach, constipation and inflammation of the stomach. It is also used for curing diabetes, painful menstruation and regulating blood levels. Fenugreek seed works on breast enlargement by stimulating the mammary gland and encouraging the growth of breast tissue. It also contains phyto-estrogen that increases the level of prolactin in your body that helps increase the size of your breasts.

BLACK SEED

Black seeds are known to have healing and protective properties. The oil has been shown to have antioxidant properties, and it may reduce inflammation. It also treats common health conditions including high blood pressure and asthma. Black seed oil can be used as a beauty treatment for the skin and hair. Black seed also aids in enlarging the breasts as a result of some properties it contains.

FENNEL SEED

Fennel seeds are a very rich source of potassium and since potassium is an essential component of cells and body fluids, it helps control your heart rate and blood pressure. It helps remove toxins, as a result of its essential oils and fibre. It also has diaphoretic properties that stimulate perspiration. Fennel seeds contain Vitamin A, which is important for eyesight. Their natural phytoestrogenous content would help increase the breast.

ALMOND OIL

On previous articles I have discussed the importance of almond oil on the skin. The skin tends to look dull due to the accumulation of dead skin cells caused by external factors like pollution, dirt, sweat, etc. The moisturising property of almond oil loosens the impurities and the dead skin, making it extremely easy to remove them. The presence of vitamin E, A and B helps retain the skin’s moisture. Almond oil also prevents cancer, removes dark circles around the eyes, promotes healthy and smooth skin. Almond oil increases the breast by improving new growth after regular application.

OLIVE OIL

Olive oil contains vitamins and omega fatty acids which aid in the enlargement of the breast. Naturally, olive oil contains anti-aging antioxidants and hydrating squalene, making it superb for hair, skin, and nails. Olive oil could also be used as a shaving cream, antibacterial balm, lip balm, cuticle grower, makeup remover and also in the treatment of certain skin diseases such as; eczema.

METHOD OF PREPARATION
Put two table spoon of fenugreek seed into a bowl.
Add up two table spoon of black seed into the same bowl (if not blended) but if blended put in a separate bowl to add later to mixture.
Add one table spoon of fennel seed into the same bowl as the fenugreek seed and blend.
Add black seed to the already blended mixture and mix together.
Add up two table spoon of almond oil into the mixture and mix.

Apply treatment by massaging on the breasts. You should do that in bathroom to avoid having a messy room after application. Leave treatment for about 30 minutes then wash off with a regular soap. Do not use antiseptic soaps for the breasts.

Treatment could be done two times a week and result would be visible within 60 days. After washing off apply olive oil generously and thoroughly on the breast by massaging.

Check out videos on you know where...

To order these organic seeds and oil
Call/WhatsApp 07031315222, 08180705560

Re: Restore Sagging Breast Naturally by DelilahMakinde(f): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
I

(1) (Reply)

What Actually Is CBD And Exactly How Does It Work? / 86 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 627 , Discharged 170 , Deaths 21 / What Is Moles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.