Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

What Is Moles? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Moles? (1554 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Moles? by giddy(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2006
Pls can someone tell me what mole is? I'd also like to know the cure for it?
Re: What Is Moles? by hotangel2(f): 12:52am On Feb 11, 2006
moles are natural. You can cut em off like my dad did. He has one close to his nose, and he just cut it off last year, because he said he heard some women trying to describe him and they said "that man with a mole beside his nose". undecided I was wondering why he cared about that.. because to me it's not a bad thing.

Anyways.. moles are natural and that's all i know about them. Some are black, while some are just your skin color.

I know for a fact that.. if you have one or two on your face.. it's sometimes really cute. But if you have tooo many.. yikeees!
Some people even get fake moles using eye pencil... (stupid). Moles are different from birth marks.. because they sometimes are not blending with your skin, they are sorta raised a lil bit.

Dictionary says: A small congenital growth on the human skin, usually slightly raised and dark and sometimes hairy, especially a pigmented nevus.
here's a picture.

1 Like

Re: What Is Moles? by lauryn(f): 1:12am On Aug 20, 2006
There is no cure for moles. Except u consider surgery. Lil Kim and Janet Jackson have one. Enrique Inglesias use to have one, but he got it surgically removed.
Re: What Is Moles? by bolorunfem(f): 11:50am On May 26, 2008
Did you mean 'cure'? Is it a disease? I don't think so. I actually have 2 and they look cute on me, true! wink A friend once remarked that they are called 'beauty spots'. I really don't know why anyone would want to go through the pain cry of surgical blade to remove a mole or two.

(1) (Reply)

11things The Green Tea Does You Probably Didn't Know / Restore Sagging Breast Naturally / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.