Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS (1590 Views)

Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag / Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) / You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by GisterBlogger: 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
Some students in Niger State were reportedly served noodles and egg in polythene bag, as captured in photos making rounds on social media.

Twitter user @Martinsalive who shared the photos, identified the kids as students of Zubairu Primary School Paiko in Niger State, Nigeria. He wrote;

Students of Zubairu Primary School Paiko in Niger State, Nigeria got served indomie and half egg in a polythene bag. 2.1 billion Naira was budgeted for this for 21 days by the APC-led state government. ~ Photo Credit Chidinma Onyejiuwa

Recall that few months ago, Voice of America Hausa released a video of pupils in Kano state being served food in sheets of paper in FG’s school feeding programme. The pupils on their own part complained to the reporters that the food they were being given lacked ingredients like the one their parents give to them at home, while their teachers who refused to give their names, said the Federal government told them they were going to provide them with plates but they are still waiting for the plates

BY GISTMORE.COM >>> http://gistmore.com/students-niger-state-served-noodles-egg-polythene-bag-school

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by GisterBlogger: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
cool
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
Osibanjo's Computer Programmers.

Quarter egg and indomie!
See them being fed balanced diet.

You can not feed children dignified meal. You want to turn them to programmers.

Fool

1 Like

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
Rubbish. Reason why I never ate camp food for even one day.
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by MJBOLT: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
so the government could not afford plastic plate undecided corruption has finished nigeria
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
How can those demons treat people's children like dogs? Even dogs are served food in bowls. The governor, the Commissioner for Education and their illiterate cohorts will spend all their allocations on their children abroad and drop peanuts for the local schools, and the Headmasters and mistresses will take their own shares and feed little kids bland indomie in nylon bags.

I spit on this country.
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
that's how they eat in d north, so dnt b surprised

1 Like

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
that's how they eat in d north, so dnt b surprised
Which North are you talking about? How tribalistic of you. How can a project that 2.1Bn was budgeted for produce food in nylon bags? The least they could have done was buy disposable plates. People's children being fed like goats. Please don't normalise corruption and wickedness.
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
computergeek:
Which North are you talking about? How tribalistic of you. How can a project that 2.1Bn was budgeted for produce food in nylon bags? The least they could have done was buy disposable plates. People's children being fed like goats. Please don't normalise corruption and wickedness.
am not normalising anything... Wat am saying is dat they have been used to it (eating in nylons) so they thought they should follow the normal trend....they have been accustomed to it
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by kingsman66(m): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
buhari is working
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
am not normalising anything... Wat am saying is dat they have been used to it (eating in nylons) so they thought they should follow the normal trend....they have been accustomed to it
I understand the point you're trying to make, but it's very wrong of you to think that way. It's mostly the poor who eat with nylons. It's not a Northern thing, even in the East, West and South, it's done. That's how some people give food to beggars.

So when mega money is allocated for the children's feeding, don't you think it's fair for the money to be put to good use? Where did all the billions go that they can't buy plastic plates and spoons?

Change your mentality.
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Alepa(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this .

1 Like

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
computergeek:
I understand the point you're trying to make, but it's very wrong of you to think that way. It's mostly the poor who eat with nylons. It's not a Northern thing, even in the East, West and South, it's done. That's how some people give food to beggars.

So when mega money is allocated for the children's feeding, don't you think it's fair for the money to be put to good use? Where did all the billions go that they can't buy plastic plates and spoons?

Change your mentality.
why should I change my mentality.... there's nowhere in d east or west that people eat in nylon or sheet of paper. it's only them (northerners) you will see doing so down here...that's why I said they are used to it.... u can't try dis in d east, bcoz people there don't eat dat way..... on d issue of mega money been allocated for the feeding ,THIS IS NIGERIA SIS, everybody na cr******.including the lifeless one
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by deco22(m): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
The food itself looks disgusting, not to talk about the harmful effects of using those nylons... See what they are feeding people's children.

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Alepa(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
computergeek:

Change your mentality.
Stop saying nonsense.
Even good vendors sell food inside nylon for people . Stop making a mountain out of an ant hill.
If these kids were given plates and spoons . Many of these plates will be destroyed.
Or . Let’s assume they want to take them back and wash them so the kids can use them again . There’s no way these plates and spoons will be washed clean .
Well. You don’t have to agree with me .
But there’s nothing wrong with this food inside nylon

1 Like

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Alepa(m): 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
why should I change my mentality.... there's nowhere in d east or west that people eat in nylon or sheet of paper. it's only them (northerners) you will see doing so down here...that's why I said they are used to it.... u can't try dis in d east, bcoz people there don't eat dat way..... on d issue of mega money been allocated for the feeding ,THIS IS NIGERIA SIS, everybody na cr******.including the lifeless one
You’re obviously a tribal bigot .
I live in the west . And food vendors sell food inside nylons here .
Stop saying nonsense .
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
Make sure you read a post clearly before you quote. Didn't you see where I wrote that it's how beggars are fed sometimes, which is why people's kids shouldn't be fed like that?
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alepa:

Stop saying nonsense.
Even good vendors sell food inside nylon for people . Stop making a mountain out of an ant hill.
If these kids were given plates and spoons . Many of these plates will be destroyed.
Or . Let’s assume they want to take them back and wash them so the kids can use them again . There’s no way these plates and spoons will be washed clean .
Well. You don’t have to agree with me .
But there’s both wrong with this food inside nylon
All right. No problem. You win. Enjoy.
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alepa:

You’re obviously a tribal bigot .
I live in the west . And food vendors sell food inside nylons here .
Stop saying nonsense .
yes they sell foods in nylons,but they don't eat directly from the nylon.... they use a spoon to it from it, or pour it in a plate and eat from there
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Alepa(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
computergeek:
All right. No problem. You win. Enjoy.

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Alepa(m): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
yes they sell foods in nylons,but they don't eat directly from the nylon.... they use a spoon to it from it, or pour it in a plate and eat from there
Stop saying nonsense.
People eat directly from the nylon here too.
I’ve seen people do that times without number.
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
computergeek:
Make sure you read a post clearly before you quote. Didn't you see where I wrote that it's how beggars are fed sometimes, which is why people's kids shouldn't be fed like that?
not only beggars SIS, ave seen many of them(non beggars)eating from d said nylon directly without using a spoon or hand.....
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alepa:

Stop saying nonsense.
People eat directly from the nylon here too.
I’ve seen people do that times without number.
they must b from d north or are raised there
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
not only beggars SIS, ave seen many of them(non beggars)eating from d said nylon directly without using a spoon or hand.....
Try and understand my point. The argument I'm trying to make is that 2.1 fucking billion was allocated for this shit. Isn't that enough to buy Chinaware Everytime they want to serve the kids and toss them afterwards? It's not like eating with nylons is a culture.
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Alepa(m): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
they must b from d north or are raised there
It’s like you’re having tetanus in your brain.
You have never left your father’s house in Nnewi all your life. And you’re here analysing how they live in other regions.
Spits!
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alepa:

It’s like you’re having tetanus in your brain.
You have never left your father’s house in Nnewi all your life. And you’re here analysing how they live in other regions.
Spits!
why d insult.. I don't reside in Nnewi,i reside in Lagos... born be bred here
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Alepa(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
why d insult.. I don't reside in Nnewi,i reside in Lagos... born be bred here
K
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
computergeek:
Try and understand my point. The argument I'm trying to make is that 2.1 fucking billion was allocated for this shit. Isn't that enough to buy Chinaware Everytime they want to serve the kids and toss them afterwards? It's not like eating with nylons is a culture.
i understand,but it's a Nigerian thing.... we ave been wailing for years, complaining and criticizing previous governments and finally we thought we have gotten it right by voting in dis present one, not knowing dat dis one will be worse of them all..... see SIS, I have totally given up on Nigeria I take things the way they are and d way they come.....that's why my negative comments
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS by julioralph(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
cheesy

Half an egg ke? Looks more like 1/5th of an egg. APC una welldone o.

(1) (Reply)

At Last, ASUU Strike Suspended. / THE World University Rankings 2022: Seven Nigerian Universities Make The List / Unilag : Admissions To Postgraduate Programmes 2023/2024 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.