Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student (41347 Views)

Collins Umoh: Ex-Corrections Officer Convicted Of Having Sex With Female Inmates / I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect / Kidnapper Collins Ezenwa ‘E-Money’ Properties Seized By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Topmaike007(m): 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Gosj01:

Is far from correct sef.
lolz
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Chrysz(m): 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
TheGreenLand:
"......whose corpse was found soaked in his own blood?!"

Is that the best you can think of Mr Moderator!
Whose blood should the corpse be soaked in before?
His lecturer or gf blood?!

Seun needs to bring in some new and fresh moderators ASAP.
Rubbish!

RIP to the dead man whose 'corpse was soaked in his own blood'!

Can you do better?
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by vioment: 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
Are these the kinds of actions that future leaders make?

Like joke, like joke, nigerians are making our bed by our hands; and it is not good.

We are steadily sabotaging ourselves daily. We have collectively chosen to nose dive morally, educationally, ad progressively, while everyone, even other african countries, have chosen growth.

When I say 95% percent of degree holders in Nigeria did not study for the courses talk-less of major. How can foreign trained not be better.

Everyday, hopes are being lost in Nigeria. We are the world's most hypocritical people, a nation with many churches, mosques, and even traditional beliefs, is also the nation with the most daily evil actions. Tomorrow now, every so called fake christian go attend service, same as fridays in the mosques.

We are finished in Nigeria, because we have gotten to a stage where about 75% or more of people, always have evil plannings in the fore front of their minds, for the most part of the day. Then survival skills is another huge thought percentage for nigerians on a daily basis.

I have almost come to a conclusion that the devil and a large part of demons are in the world by means of Nigeria and possibly many parts of africa. We are a minus to the world in every good way outside of music and maybe movies which are debatable, we haven't contributed any way of growth to the world or to ourselves. Sometimes, I wish we were deleted to allow the other progressives in the world to progress for the better of the earth.
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Jaqenhghar: 12:03am On Nov 25, 2018
Topmaike007:
nobody taught me how to step down before i do it.... politics for school na bad thing I swear..
.....with these some people still wonder why the shithole is such a mess. They still blame leaders.
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Jaqenhghar: 12:05am On Nov 25, 2018
vioment:
Are these the kinds of actions that future leaders make?

Like joke, like joke, nigerians are making our bed by our hands; and it is not good.

We are steadily sabotaging ourselves daily. We have collectively chosen to nose dive morally, educationally, ad progressively, while everyone, even other african countries, have chosen growth.

When I say 95% percent of degree holders in Nigeria did not study for the courses talk-less of major. How can foreign trained not be better.

Everyday, hopes are being lost in Nigeria. We are the world's most hypocritical people, a nation with many churches, mosques, and even traditional beliefs, is also the nation with the most daily evil actions. Tomorrow now, every so called fake christian go attend service, same as fridays in the mosques.

We are finished in Nigeria, because we have gotten to a stage where about 75% or more of people, always have evil plannings in the fore front of their minds, for the most part of the day. Then survival skills is another huge thought percentage for nigerians on a daily basis.

I have almost come to a conclusion that the devil and a large part of demons are in the world by means of Nigeria and possibly many parts of africa. We are a minus to the world in every good way outside of music and maybe movies which are debatable, we haven't contributed any way of growth to the world or to ourselves. Sometimes, I wish we were deleted to allow the other progressives in the world to progress for the better of the earth.
I wish I could like this more than once. You understand the problem and why the cesspit is the way it is. May Almighty prepare a way so you leave this shithole for saner climates

1 Like

Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Topmaike007(m): 12:28am On Nov 25, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

.....with these some people still wonder why the shithole is such a mess. They still blame leaders.
and everything starts in the school settings
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by citadels(f): 2:14am On Nov 25, 2018
Auxtin85:
Killed for ordinary school election. Leaders of tomorrow learning from bad teachers of yesterday.

That's d school I graduated from. They kill for ordinary class rep or call it course rep sef u talk of DOS. Mtchwww

1 Like

Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by madjune(m): 2:25am On Nov 25, 2018
The report doesn't add up.

At 400 level, a student is coming out to run for a post?
When hes supposed to be busy with his final exams and projects?

Students usually come out for posts from the 2nd and 3rd years at the university.
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by tealaw(m): 4:08am On Nov 25, 2018
NIGERIA, a failed state.
BUHARI needs to move base to Borno just like Obama went to Afghanistan.
NYSC should be turned to military training exercise to prepare every citizen of the country for deployment.
CORRUPTION solved by decentralizing management of funds.
ELECTRICITY problem solved my dividing the country into cells and auctioned off to private providers.
UNEMPLOYMENT solved by statistics: every 40k inhabitants must have basic amenities; police stations, hospitals, schools, prison etc

We need planners not politicians. Managers to money launderers.

King Tony for President✌
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by gulfer: 5:01am On Nov 25, 2018
Which Kain reportage be this, this headline is something else angry angry angry
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by EmmyCC: 5:23am On Nov 25, 2018
May his Soul RIP go well Akila
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by blastac: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2018
Pls don't mind op.. de guys death wasn't because of the post he was coming out for... How can a department with over 100 girls and highest 15 boys in his class be fighting for a post.... an ordinary DOS for dT matter...

Cultism in ESUT has reduced drastically and you would know if you schooled dia.

Biguyman:
Esut and cultism embarassed
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Biguyman: 8:18am On Nov 25, 2018
blastac:

Pls don't mind op.. de guys death wasn't because of the post he was coming out for... How can a department with over 100 girls and highest 15 boys in his class be fighting for a post.... an ordinary DOS for dT matter...

I schooled there.

Agbani precisely
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by SEGLIZ: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2018
TheGreenLand:
"......whose corpse was found soaked in his own blood?!"

Is that the best you can think of Mr Moderator!
Whose blood should the corpse be soaked in before?
His lecturer or gf blood?!

Seun needs to bring in some new and fresh moderators ASAP.
Rubbish!

RIP to the dead man whose 'corpse was soaked in his own blood'!

I imagine if at all Seun still thus monitor activities on nairaland post that are not meant to are the ones making front page. corruption everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by JoseVanMoyes: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2018
blastac:

leave them, what do they know... my boy in same department with them Buh in second year confirmed to me that the dead guy is a Viking...

na only the dead guy know the outstanding wey him get with other frat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Teenagers Held For Stealing In Lagos (photo) / Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) / Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.