Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Get Free Data Using Dent Mobile App - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Free Data Using Dent Mobile App (548 Views)

10 Similar Apps Like Dent To Get Free Mobile Internet Data / Dent New Trick; Get Upto 10GB Free Internet Data For All Network With Dent App / Get Worldwide Internet Free Unlimited Data Plans With Dent Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Data Using Dent Mobile App by Newsrock(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
Get Free Data using Dent Mobile App
In our Today's post I will love to tutor you on how you can make use of the Dent Mobile App to get over 5GB for free within few minutes which have been tested by many Newsrock Fans to be true.

Let Me start by introducing what is Dent App?
dent mobile app

Dent App is a mobile App that help you to top up data for beloved ones (friends and family members) thereby allowing you to earn data on any network you operate with.

With the Dent app, You can buy data or refer friends to get free data which afterword you redeem your dent as free data

Dent App is also a country specific app but it pleases me to announce to you that Nigeria is included in the Dent Mobile App, That is to say Nigerians can uses this platform to accumulate as many MB as they want.

Just download the app here: Click to see full article and download http://www.newsrock.com.ng/2018/11/dent-mobile-app-how-to-get-unlimited-data.html

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Earnings Trick C4C / Google Adsense For Sale At Lesser Price / Correct Score Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.