Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Wale Turner Blasts Danny Young For Accusing Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Turner Blasts Danny Young For Accusing Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics (682 Views)

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Seyi Shay And Victoria Kimani Accusing Tiwa Savage Of “selling Pu$.$y (video) / Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Turner Blasts Danny Young For Accusing Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by MrGist: 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nigerian singer, Wale Turner has slammed veteran singer Danny Young for accusing Tiwa Savage of intellectual property theft.

Danny Young who shared a video earlier accusing Tiwa Savage of intellectual property theft, had claimed that the 2018 MTV EMAs award winner used part of his 2009 record, ‘Oju Tiwon’ without seeking permission nor gave him any credit for inspiring her latest single titled ‘One’. He wrote;

i never knew I would be a victim of intellectual property theft until now. the worst pain is that my song was stolen by Tiwa savage who happens to be one of my favorite female artiste

However reacting to this, Wale Turner who wrote Tiwa Savage’s ‘One’ whose lyrics caused the controversy, stated that Danny Young was just ‘placing a copyright on a Yoruba proverb’. He wrote;

Make Oduduwa come sue you too wey dey use Yoruba sing na…..Baluuuuu U de put copyright for Yoruba proverb LMAO

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/wale-turner-blasts-danny-young-accusing-tiwa-savage-stealing-lyrics

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Wale Turner Blasts Danny Young For Accusing Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by MrGist: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
sad
Re: Wale Turner Blasts Danny Young For Accusing Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Zuorom: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
Copyright on top Yoruba proverb? Danny young dey craze
Re: Wale Turner Blasts Danny Young For Accusing Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Peterdredd(m): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
Wassup with turner
Re: Wale Turner Blasts Danny Young For Accusing Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by kilonso001(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
Wale Turner is the crazy one. The last line of that part of the song in question is not in the proverb.

1 Like

Re: Wale Turner Blasts Danny Young For Accusing Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Ehiscotch(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
Finally, you just made Danny Young trend even further.
Re: Wale Turner Blasts Danny Young For Accusing Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
who are these retired artistes?.. Danny Young who had been benched by small boys... he should go sit down...

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Go Be Star- I Go Save Speaks As He Welcome New Baby With Wife / What's A Better Combo - Chioma Ikokwu Stuns In Nice Combo Outfit / Seyi Shay Loved Up At Her Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.