Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky (4875 Views)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky by Martinez19(m): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
OKOATA:
When I was young father would beat me like a goat, he would naked me and beat me and pour red pepper on my body for things that doesn't make sense. I remember the day our dog bite me my dad still beat me join. Make he con try am now na punch I go give am.
If this is true, then this is child abuse not discipline. Your father needs psychiatric evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky by Martinez19(m): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nice thread Johnydon22. I lost my father at a very young age and had to do my own growing up. Wisdom, critical thinking, knowledge and rationality helped me in this regard. The only problem that I frowned at was how mumsy submerged my brain in religion. My dad was just as described even though he made some wrong decisions in life.
Re: Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky by OKOATA(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
Martinez19:
If this is true, then this is child abuse not discipline. Your father needs psychiatric evaluation.
The man is still is old self bro. I just didn't understand how much my father would be so mean. I remember when I had my wedding, he wanted to shift date for no good reason and I told him me and my fiance already planned it all, can you believe he didn't come for my wedding. Me no even send am.
Re: Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
one of the toughest JOB in the world is FATHERHOOD...
Re: Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky by Martinez19(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
OKOATA:
Bro I wasn't the only one. I just didn't understand how much father would be so mean. I remember when I had my wedding, he wanted to shift date and I told him me and my fiance already planned it all, can you believe he didn't come for my wedding. Me no even send am.
Very good.

1 Like

Re: Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky by tintingz(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
lalasticlala this is one of the best posts I've read on this forum.

The below part cracked me up grin

Spare the rod and spoil the child. It's so sad that some men are turning into sissies with the way they raise their children.
How does beating a child make the society better?
Re: Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky by wisdomsnr(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
johnydon22:
There was a beef? People still drag emotions into threads and take it from one thread to another?

That is hilarious grin grin grin

Don't worry, one day i will write an epistle on the hypocrisy, pettiness, arrogance and delusion typical with my Nigerian atheist friends. they will chop off my head that day grin grin
i wish to see that day
Re: Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky by hahn(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DONT START TO SOUND LIKE AN ABNORMAL INFANT BECAUSE OF HAHN'S MISJUDGEMENT.
THERE'S NO BEEF BETWEEN I AND ANYONE ON THIS FORUM, AND THERE'S NOTHING LIKE ATHEIST FRIENDS. IT'S A PUBLIC FORUM WHERE NOT EVERYONE HAS TO AGREE WITH YOU EVERYTIME.
MY REGARDS.

Lol

CAPSLOCKED:

I READ IT, MR HAHN.
MY INITIAL POST WAS TO COMMEND THE PIECE BUT I EDITED TO SOUND LIKE THIS GUY... JUST FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT.
THERE'S NO BEEF BETWEEN I AND JOHNY. WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING? NA WA FOR YOU O.

THERE'S NOTHING I WON'T READ. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS. IT IS A LOVELY EPISTLE AND THAT'S WHY WE FOLLOW JOHNY.

I believe your government.

Obviously this is a family matter. Carry on grin
Re: Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky by bukatyne(f): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
johnydon22:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/johnyskystory.com/father-is-the-enemy-an-essay/amp/

Both father and mother in this story are dysfunctional and stereotypical.

Such fathers breed low self-esteemed children or bullies.

The mother? Breeding self absorbed children.

Blest are the fathers and mothers who can combine discipline and love to their kids.

I don't know why we think a loving parent cannot be strict. My mother was a tough cookie and I never doubted her love.

She will beat you and tell you what you have done wrong.

Bought books and taught us.

That woman trained three kids in a house with glass shelves and not one was mad enough to break any part of it or tear cushions with blade or other abnormal things I hear kids do.

Or you turn Johnny Waka and leave the house? Don't come back.

You will eat in a neighbor's house when you are out with her or she hears about it? You will throw it up or you make sure it fills you up for life. Till tomorrow, if I go out it her, I would only eat after she has done so and ensure whatever I take is not more than hers.

When she taught me maths nko?

And many many other things.

Abegi, there are parents who are balanced.
Re: Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky by bukatyne(f): 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
johnydon22:

That was a extreme

Almost everything on this thread is an extreme.

I imagine how we would turn out if God treated us this way.

Ideally, your children should never doubt your love.
Re: Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky by CaZmir: 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
When a father/mother treats his/her child with iron,but corrects another man's child with love....

Is he/she not an "Enemy"?

Don't make him/her a kid forever with excessive love.
Don't make him/her scarred for life with excessive strictness.

Balance both,at the end family matters.
Re: Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
Please are you the guy writing Adventures Of Johnnysky?.. please.. complete it
Re: Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky by johnydon22(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
Felix180:
Please
are you the guy writing Adventures Of Johnnysky?.. please.. complete it
Join my whatsapp and telegram groups. you will see the link on the website
Re: Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky by uncjay(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
johnydon22:
Join my whatsapp and telegram groups. you will see the link on the website
season 2 ni ooo
dah boarding school saga

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. / House Hold Items For Sale / My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.