Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget (2124 Views)

Recommend A 60k Phone. / Which Good Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget? / Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Kayoderebel(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
kay4kay:

I can sell my Huawei for you for 25k only this morning before 9am

25k ? Lmaooo
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Kayoderebel(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
Pascalville:
brother the truth is that no one will tell you the truth about better phones.. i was asking the same question you asked.. but yesterday i bought an samsung s6 edge 64gb inbuilt with the 52k, its very flat and its very neat like new but used, it doesnt hang and everything is alright with it.. never been repaired before.. i went to computer village and was very careful.. you can get an samsung s7 for 60k i assure you.. if you want i could refer you to the person he is sure.. and s7 has 32/64/128gb inbuilt with space for memory card

Thanks a whole lot. But the thing is i don't plan buying samsung cos i can't afford the ones with high spec and i feel like s7 is a bit old for 2018 (i sold my s6 this past week). I'm looking into Xiaomi or Huawei so if your guy in Ikeja has any of those, I'd be glad to hit him up
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Kayoderebel(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
trevorhorace:
You can get a brand new infinix note 5. Comes with stock Android, crystal clear display and great battery life. Lasted almost 2 days on heavy usage. Around 56k at slot.

Only issue i got with Infinix is the camera. I mean other brands have started putting out phones with AI and dual cameras , portrait and all
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Kayoderebel(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
Yohh:
Why on earth will u be looking for a 2nd hand phone with 60k in hand? I don't like that kinda mentality.
Anyway, go for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, order from Ali express.
There are 2 variants - 3gb/32gb and 4gb/64gb

Exactly why I intend buying a used phone. Or do you think i can get a brand new Redmi note 5 for 60k ? The 4gb version
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Kayoderebel(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
bobo65:

Google Pixel xl 4gb ram 32gb rom
https://www.nairaland.com/4836451/google-pixel-xl-4gb-ram

Price is 90k sir
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Kayoderebel(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
Drizzle007:
xiaomi m1 a2 lite.. order from aliexpress... 4gb ram 64gb ROM

Thanks much. I'll look this up
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Kayoderebel(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
OlieEvan:
Brother'

follow the simple steps,
1. Take your bathe
2. Put on good clothes
3. Wear a good perfume
4. Pick up an internet enabled device
5. Go to Ali Express
6. Order any of Xiaomi 5 Series.(Note)

Thank I and those who know,
later.

I'll do just this. Only problem is my cologne is fake
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Kayoderebel(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
missslimzy:
why not walk into any Tecno outlet to get a new phone with your budget

For some strange reason. I just dont like Tecno
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Kayoderebel(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
chicwoman:
For your price range you can get good quality phones from TECNO

I know right. But me and that brand just dont get along
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Kayoderebel(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Go for Nokia X5
3g ram 32g rom supports face id
and fingerprint scanner, sleek
glass back and even has a notch!!
A superb mediatek heliop60 processor(equivilent to
snapdragon 660!!) Its about 48k
on jumia and it runs on android
one so u will be able to get an
android 9 pie and android 10
update!!

This phone is fine af but the spec though. Even my old s6 pretty much has the ram and storage
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by bobo65(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
Kayoderebel:

Price is 90k sir

IV closed that thread
This is current thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4834005/google-pixel-xl-4gb-ram

1 Like

Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Yohh: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Kayoderebel:

Exactly why I intend buying a used phone. Or do you think i can get a brand new Redmi note 5 for 60k ? The 4gb version
The price is 60k Naira equivalence on Aliexpress d shipping fee inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by OlieEvan(m): 5:48am On Nov 27, 2018
This Man Self, You just Tear me with Isaac.

If You Know, You Know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Wifi Push Button In Tecno Spark 4 / The New Motorola Edge Price In Nigeria & Full Specs / Does Blackberry Q10 / Q5 Have All Android Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.