Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget (2123 Views)

Recommend A 60k Phone. / Which Good Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget? / Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Kayoderebel(m): 1:56am On Nov 25, 2018
I'm looking to buy a phone this week and i need suggestions on used high end phones i should look into. Gracias
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Kayoderebel(m): 1:56am On Nov 25, 2018
again, my budget is 60k
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by kay4kay: 3:41am On Nov 25, 2018
Kayoderebel:
again, my budget is 60k

I can sell my Huawei for you for 25k only this morning before 9am
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2018
Kayoderebel:
I'm looking to buy a phone this week and i need suggestions on used high end phones i should look into. Gracias
brother the truth is that no one will tell you the truth about better phones.. i was asking the same question you asked.. but yesterday i bought an samsung s6 edge 64gb inbuilt with the 52k, its very flat and its very neat like new but used, it doesnt hang and everything is alright with it.. never been repaired before.. i went to computer village and was very careful.. you can get an samsung s7 for 60k i assure you.. if you want i could refer you to the person he is sure.. and s7 has 32/64/128gb inbuilt with space for memory card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by trevorhorace(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2018
You can get a brand new infinix note 5. Comes with stock Android, crystal clear display and great battery life. Lasted almost 2 days on heavy usage. Around 56k at slot.
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by icekalito(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Kayoderebel:
cc : bobo65
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Yohh: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
Why on earth will u be looking for a 2nd hand phone with 60k in hand? I don't like that kinda mentality.
Anyway, go for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, order from Ali express.
There are 2 variants - 3gb/32gb and 4gb/64gb

3 Likes

Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by bobo65(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
Kayoderebel:

Google Pixel xl 4gb ram 32gb rom
https://www.nairaland.com/4836451/google-pixel-xl-4gb-ram

4 Likes

Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by bobo65(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
icekalito:
cc : bobo65

Thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
Pascalville:
brother the truth is that no one will tell you the truth about better phones.. i was asking the same question you asked.. but yesterday i bought an samsung s6 edge 64gb inbuilt with the 52k, its very flat and its very neat like new but used, it doesnt hang and everything is alright with it.. never been repaired before.. i went to computer village and was very careful.. you can get an samsung s7 for 60k i assure you.. if you want i could refer you to the person he is sure.. and s7 has 32/64/128gb inbuilt with space for memory card

stay away from used phones before you answer murder case

7 Likes

Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Drizzle007(m): 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
xiaomi m1 a2 lite.. order from aliexpress... 4gb ram 64gb ROM
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Amakababe(f): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Yohh:
Why on earth will u be looking for a 2nd hand phone with 60k in hand? I don't like that kinda mentality.
Anyway, go for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, order from Ali express.
There are 2 variants - 3gb/32gb and 4gb/64gb
what of me with 95k, what phone is good
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by henrixx(m): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
MusaIbrahim1:

dey talk with sense abeg

So if you want to sell your phone now that means you have murdered somebody?

4 Likes

Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by OlieEvan(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
Brother'
follow the simple steps, 1. Take your bathe 2. Put on good clothes 3. Wear a good perfume 4. Pick up an internet enabled device 5. Go to Ali Express 6. Order any of Xiaomi 5 Series.(Note)
Thank I and those who know, later.

7 Likes

Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
henrixx:
dey talk with sense abeg

I may not be talking with sense, until you bought a phone whose IMEI is being tracked in relation to a murder case... its then you willl know sense... I wish you the best though... I still insist, STAY AWAY FROM SECOND HAND PHONES

3 Likes

Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by datyorubaboy: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
You can get a Tecno Camon X for 52,000 naira
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Muhammedbashir(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Tecno Camon 11

No insult abeg, it's your choice!
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by henrixx(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
MusaIbrahim1:

I may not be talking with sense, until you bought a phone whose IMEI is being tracked in relation to a murder case... its then you willl know sense... I wish you the best though... I still insist, STAY AWAY FROM SECOND HAND PHONES
go siddan jare. You must be aboki wey dey think like buhari
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by omoalajah(m): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
you can buy a new Tecno phone with your budget
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by missslimzy(f): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
why not walk into any Tecno outlet to get a new phone with your budget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by chicwoman(f): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Try the Phantom
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by chicwoman(f): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
For your price range you can get good quality phones from TECNO
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Go for Nokia X5
3g ram 32g rom supports face id
and fingerprint scanner, sleek
glass back and even has a notch!!
A superb mediatek heliop60 processor(equivilent to
snapdragon 660!!) Its about 48k
on jumia and it runs on android
one so u will be able to get an
android 9 pie and android 10
update!!

1 Like

Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by xtervaganza(m): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
MusaIbrahim1:

if you buy a stolen phone from someone you have no problem.

As long as you have a proof of purchase( receipt). It's not illegal to buy used phones.

A friend bought a stolen during the days of BlackBerry and was tracked when shove came to push, he showed the receipt of purchase and also took them to the shop he bought it. He blatantly refused to even give a Kobo to the police cos he knew his rights. He asked them to charge him to court if they have any case against him
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
henrixx:
dey talk with sense abeg

It's like you have not entered police case before.

Let me tell you, some policemen even run a racket where they get someone to sell you a fake phone and later come to arrest you

Before you know it, you're in prison awaiting trial for a murder case you know nothing about.

Just a piece of advise.

1 Like

Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by papadoculus(m): 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
That amount can get u a very clean Samsung Galaxy S7 single and dual sim. contact me call or watsao if interested. 08105364052
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 26, 2018
xtervaganza:
if you buy a stolen phone from someone you have no problem.

As long as you have a proof of purchase( receipt). It's not illegal to buy used phones.

A friend bought a stolen during the days of BlackBerry and was tracked when shove came to push, he showed the receipt of purchase and also took them to the shop he bought it. He blatantly refused to even give a Kobo to the police cos he knew his rights. He asked them to charge him to court if they have any case against him

My own is to advise you, not to force you

assuming you did not pay the police.. did you consider the trauma of staying in police cell with criminals? disturbing family members that will be bringing you food? time wasted that you can invest properly? the trauma on your family

Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 26, 2018
henrixx:
go siddan jare. You must be aboki wey dey think like buhari

Mr Sense, I won't comment on this again because I understand that there are loads of children here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by henrixx(m): 5:37am On Nov 26, 2018
MusaIbrahim1:

Mr Sense, I won't comment on this again because I understand that there are loads of children here on nairaland
you are one of the kids. What happened to receipt or undertaken when buying a used phone? When you are done with your used phone. Throw it into your toilet and flush.
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2018
henrixx:
you are one of the kids. What happened to receipt or undertaken when buying a used phone? When you are done with your used phone. Throw it into your toilet and flush.

Address your aggression to the Nigerian police...
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2018
MusaIbrahim1:

ok tnks
Re: Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget by pointstores(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
In need of money want to sell my 2018 huawei tablet
10.1 inches for 62,000 call 08166117634

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google Search. / Infinix S5 Full Specs, Price And Release Date 2019 / Infinix Hot 9 Pro Price And Specs In Nigeria And Beyond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.