Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Annie Idibia Speaks On 2019 Election - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Speaks On 2019 Election (199 Views)

Davido Resurrects Beef Again As He Shades Wizkid over 2019 election / 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan / 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Speaks On 2019 Election by Opzyn: 4:28am On Nov 25, 2018
Nollywood actress, Annie Idibia has spoken ahead of the forthcoming 2019 general elections saying that she fears for the future of Nigeria.
She made this known during a chat with Showtime. She said;
“I have kids, so, of cause I’m worried. In the next 10-15 years, what will be left for my children in this country? So, I’m worried about my children, I’m worried about the young ones. This is not about Innocent (2Face), Yes, he has his beliefs and I have learnt a lot from him but this is me saying let us go out as individuals and make a better place or country for us.”
She added that her husband, 2Baba’s continuous advocacy for better governance is not meant to hurt or spite anyone, so, she is not afraid of bigwigs within the corridors of power.

read more at:. https://www.naijavista.com.ng/2018/11/annie-idibia-speaks-on-2019-election_24.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Arise…it’s Time To Showcase What You Have To The World…!!!ugobest Music / Lovely Video Of Don Jazzy’s Parents Grooving / Skip - Blessing (remix) (feat. Duncan Mighty) Mighty It On Fire This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.