Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis (66114 Views)

Ex-President Obasanjo Prostrates For Olota Of Ota / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by VISIONARY2018: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lucifer66:
Interesting so God allows people who have embezzled billions of naria and made millions poor into his house?
Wow what a God.

What! You are Lucifer666 indeed!
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by brojoshua: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
A corrupt and looting politician worshipping and bowing to the god of religious corruption, prosperity and false pastors. These false pastors are the godfathers of corruption in Nigeria. Do not people know this?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by bewla(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oritzy:
Dino.... Drama Queen
No shame no honor any thing for the money useless fools everywhere

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Princeton92(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
gaby:

But you'd have the effontery to call Buhari or the Boko Haram terrorists names when a picture of them being in the "PRESENCE" of their own gods surfaces online. How ironic and hypocritical.
Oh really? Quote me pls if I did... Lol
You just dialled the wrong number @gaby

Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Mysselff2: 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
gaby:
Our God is indeed a very merciful God.

Just look at Dino in the beauty of his hypocrisy.

If I was God, I'd just spray him the same perfume I used on the African dwarf goat a.k.a Nkpi and let him go smelling about for thinking or trying to fool me.

Yeye people

Be careful, as God has not sprayed Dino, he might spray you
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by gaby(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mysselff2:

Be careful, as God has not sprayed Dino, he might spray you

Okay, thanks.
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Askmewhy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
Religion na politics.
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by lascopes(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lucifer66:

Stupid reply by a stupid person.

Hungry and jobless Lucifer, still irrelevant though
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by RexTramadol1: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
Dino mio raye
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by wasi9ice: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
selectedhero:

Friendly advice
When you see a man before his God, keep your opinions of his person aside. He can invariably become your stumbling block at that time.
Let the God he is before be the judge of his person and of his sincerity.
very correct
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by SeverusSnape(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
Scam! Only the most gullible people fall for all these nonsense.

I remember the Ineffectual Buffoon almost licked the anus of all Daddy GOs, yet Nigerians sent the bloody Neanderthal back to his flooded hamlet. cheesy
Omenka how far?
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by liyahwillie(f): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
9ja...COUNTRY OF BLOCK BURSTERS
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by SwaileyG: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Please! Who are we to judge the man? Jesus loves him nevertheless our perceived opinions, and I take a cue from Jesus and Zacheaus. Peace to all!
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by adeowo84(m): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oshigun:
Nauseating. This should be encouragement for Nigerian youths to get off social media and reclaim their Country . If this clown and worthless olodo can get this far then youths with something to offer should work to make the likes of Dino history. Dude is mainly only famous for his luxury car collection worth billions and for his 'acting ' talent and love of drama that we see here as he rolls around on the floor before Oyedepo who is also a crook and conman.

Your father naa conman
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Corrinthians(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
SeverusSnape:

Omenka how far?
Reno O'mockery I dey o. How your side?
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by whiteeyes: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
gaby:

Exactly the same mercies covering Buhari and every thieving politician you must have complained about.

Its time to quit complaining or criticising and leave them to keep dwelling and operating under these mercies.
no nah! you missed my posit.
that's why I said we cannot comprehend. He mets out judgement accordingly as well.
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
adeowo84:

Your father naa conman

How market sheeple worshipper of pastorpreneur? Your blood pressure spiking because I dared to call your human god a conman? Better chill before you have a stroke.
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 26, 2018
KardinalZik:

You refer to a man of God as a "crook and conman"?

____________________I PITY YOU.

What makes you so sure he is a man of God
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Oshigun:

Thank you Sir. They put these mere mortals on a pedestal because of their "man of God" tag to then begin worshipping them and giving them money they have worked hard for that will then be used to buy mansions, private jets and build private schools and Universities.

Oyedepo, to international condemnation, assaulted a child on camera !! He would have been jailed in many nations for that action yet he remains an infallible god in Nigeria. This is what is killing our nation. I.e people who refuse to reason for themselves and must always follow the Nnamdi kanu, Shekau and Oyedepos of the nation unquestioningly.

At least, some Nigerians still have the ability to reason
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by SeverusSnape(m): 7:02am On Nov 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Reno O'mockery I dey o. How your side?
Fine, thank you. Have a nice day.
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Achorise: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
gaby:

But you look at the outward appearance of Buhari and some other crooked politicians to castigate and hang them even without seeing their hearts. Abi?
smiles
I don’t bro
I don’t do hate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun's Convoy And CBN Bullion Van Accident Photos / Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.