Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Explaination Required For Buhari Right and Left Handed In The Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explaination Required For Buhari Right and Left Handed In The Picture (6718 Views)

Restructure. Buhari Right In Referring Issue To NASS. / Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? / Is President Buhari Right About The Nigerian Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explaination Required For Buhari Right and Left Handed In The Picture by karllemah44(m): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2018
cogbuagu:
We need an explanation here
Picture 1. Buhari left handed
Picture 2. Buhari right handed.
as an Igbo Biafran...I must say im disappointed in whoever posted this rubbish
Re: Explaination Required For Buhari Right and Left Handed In The Picture by SINZ: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2018
Oshigun:

It really is ridiculous. The annoying thing is that the folly of Kanu and his mad fans makes it appears the Igbos are the only ethnic group with no brake pedals in Nigeria.

No Yoruba man can get far doing what Kanu is doing without general condemnation and rejection from the SW populace. Trust me when I say FFK and Fayose have no fan base in the SW.

Boko Haram Shekau, even as he has fans, is not a hero in the North.

The SS did not blindly continue to follow their militants like Dokubo, Boyloaf, Tompolo et al.

Yet Igbos, a supposedly intelligent people, are now zombies who present a simple flipped picture and fake death certificate as proof Buhari is dead. Where is the so-called intelligence of Igbos when the voices representing you online are dullards who cannot even fathom that you can flip a picture from left to right on a computer?

Good Igbos should start rising up to counter this Kanu madness because all the world can see and judge you on is the insanity of Kanu you guys seem to be tacit supporters of with your silence.

You complain of marginalisation yet you continue to alienate your fellow Nigerians with actions that show you are about blind hatred of others. So desperate to discredit PMB you are even doing it with idiocy no other ethnic group in Nigeria is willing to embrace. Good Igbos should rise up and save Igbos or watch as more Nigerians intolerantly begin to see you as the enemy within not to be befriended or aided.

I don't support Buhari, no doubt about that. But this whole thing is becoming so stupid as the day goes by. Nnamdi Kanu once said that if "Buhari returns to Nigeria, we should know that it's not God that sent him", but Buhari came back! And now, he has to use another lie to cover up the previous lie. At first he said it was a robot, and that he knows the company where it was manufactured. When he realised that the robot story may not fly, he then switched and said it's a clone, Jubril, from Sudan. Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud and trust me, it's not all Igbos that subscribes to his blatant display of arrant stupidity. Some of us can see through him.
Re: Explaination Required For Buhari Right and Left Handed In The Picture by SINZ: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2018
karllemah44:
as an Igbo Biafran...I must say im disappointed in whoever posted this rubbish

I can't even hide my disappointment. If someone is active enough to operate a smartphone, one would expect that their I.Q should have at least added a few digits by now.
Re: Explaination Required For Buhari Right and Left Handed In The Picture by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2018
MalcoImX:
I know many Yoruba people who felt disgusted that Gani Adams was trying to represent them.

Indeed. He is a nobody jealous of the real influence of Tinubu and co while he remains a messenger with a rejected message because of the relative sophistication of the Yorubas who understand that Adams message does not fit the modern world.

We an in a global age and you are preaching ethnic protectionism and feudalism when Gani , as Tinubu does consistently, should be sensitizing folks to be proud of their origin and culture yet must remain ready to work with others progressively in a globalised age where walls are coming down rather than rising up.

Knock Tinubu all you want but he builds bridges and reach out to all Nigerians while the likes of Kanu, Shekau and Adams only want to divide us along ethnic, regional and religious lines. Everyone should deal with their regions mad men but rest assured the Yorubas have no problem in this regard hence no Yoruba is out marching or dying for Adams, FFK or Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Explaination Required For Buhari Right and Left Handed In The Picture by kapelvej: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2018
selectedhero:

Cogbuagu, you should know by now that
Right-handed or left-handed is immaterial.
Buhari is going simply because he's incompetent, not necessarily because of being Buhari or Jibrin.
I wish every right thinking Nigerian can reason like this. The issue should not be jubril based, the issue go voting him put should be bacuae of his poor performance
Re: Explaination Required For Buhari Right and Left Handed In The Picture by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2018
SINZ:

I don't support Buhari, no doubt about that. But this whole thing is becoming so stupid as the day goes by. Nnamdi Kanu once said that if "Buhari returns to Nigeria, we should know that it's not God that sent him", but Buhari came back! And now, he has to use another lie to cover up the previous lie. At first he said it was a robot, and that he knows the company where it was manufactured. When he realised that the robot story may not fly, he then switched and said it's a clone, Jubril, from Sudan. Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud and trust me, it's not all Igbos that subscribes to his blatant display of arrant stupidity. Some of us can see through him.

Then move to shut him and his lunatic fans down before they totally destroy the goodwill Igbos still enjoy from other Nigerians. Were you not a witness to Northern youths issuing an ultimatum to Igbos to leave the North because of the hate message of Igbos against Hausa/Fulani?

We don't want this to boil over in Nigeria and good Igbos must play their part. Kanu , with his family safe in the UK, never cared that many Igbos could have been killed, lost their livelihood and may have become displaced from their home they worked hard to build because he is today peddling incendiary talk that endangers Igbos all over Nigeria.

He is an egotistical and highly self-serving lunatic and I am ashamed, because I personally know some very talented and intelligent Igbos, that Igbos are allowing this mad man to continue having a voice when he has sent many Igbos to their graves. He dissapears for ages after Igbos died only to be supported by the same people he arrogantly failed to explain himself to. Dude even mourns his dog more than his fellow men!!!

Call Yorubas whatever but we have never gathered behind a lunatic and never will. Igbos should prove Kanu is an aberration rather than the norm by speaking with one voice against him. Start from Nairaland or bear the consequences when PMB wins a second term and real politics begins.

1 Like

Re: Explaination Required For Buhari Right and Left Handed In The Picture by simplycarro: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2018
rottennaija:

When you don't like something, you can believe almost anything about it.

Anything consider negative
Re: Explaination Required For Buhari Right and Left Handed In The Picture by ObservantFellow: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2018
MalcoImX:

Does it look the same hand to you in the other example where Buhari is writing?

Even a he Dino's own, the right hand becomes left with the inversion.

I was particular, I believe undecided
Re: Explaination Required For Buhari Right and Left Handed In The Picture by AK481(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2018
Oga take it easy.

That’s the explanation he is looking for and you have given him

Person wey ask questions no Dey miss road.

Corrinthians:
How old are you people honestly? Are you all cursed to be this way?

What does it take to twist those pictures?

How do you guys even come to CONSIDER that trash? Because one illiterate bleached hunchback said so?
Re: Explaination Required For Buhari Right and Left Handed In The Picture by ObservantFellow: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2018
Oshigun:

Then move to shut him and his lunatic fans down before they totally destroy the goodwill Igbos still enjoy from other Nigerians. Were you not a witness to Northern youths issuing an ultimatum to Igbos to leave the North because of the hate message of Igbos against Hausa/Fulani?

We don't want this to boil over in Nigeria and good Igbos must play their part. Kanu , with his family safe in the UK, never cared that many Igbos could have been killed, lost their livelihood and may have become displaced from their home they worked hard to build because he is today peddling incendiary talk that endangers Igbos all over Nigeria.

He is an egotistical and highly self-serving lunatic and I am ashamed, because I personally know some very talented and intelligent Igbos, that Igbos are allowing this mad man to continue having a voice when he has sent many Igbos to their graves. He dissapears for ages after Igbos died only to be supported by the same people he arrogantly failed to explain himself to. Dude even mourns his dog more than his fellow men!!!

Call Yorubas whatever but we have never gathered behind a lunatic and never will. Igbos should prove Kanu is an aberration rather than the norm by speaking with one voice against him. Start from Nairaland or bear the consequences when PMB wins a second term and real politics begins.

You see, I've seen your agitations over Nnamdi Kanu from page 1 and to be frank, you're missing the entire picture for the obvious fact that you have no idea how igbos reason. You think this is about gathering around one man to draw sense of purpose in life from him? Think again. You seem to believe the average Igbo man seeks recognition from others to exist. I can't even fathom why a human being can choose to live like that; seeking goodwill under false pretences.
Igbos are never known to be loyal to any man. The people you see around him have been nursing a cause before his emergence; that cause has been championed by many before Kanu...and will continue after him. Except by some miracle, the people collectively fail to see a future in the cause.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How We Plan To Mechanize Agric Sector – Vp Osinbajo / Nigeria Decides: Official Results- PREMIUM TIMES / Non Landlocked States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.