Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. (34999 Views)

Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo / Married Woman Begs Cassper Nyovest To Fertilize Her As He Lands In Nigeria / Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by queensera(f): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
South African Rapper, cassper Nyovest has reacted to video of girls touching his joystick while performing.
According to the rapper, he gave them the permission to do so.

He Wrote:
I was not harassed, I gave them permission. Let’s move on.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/12/i-gave-them-the-permission-cassper-nyovest-reacts-sexual-harassment-video/

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by davecris(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Na wa o

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by cahrlifa(m): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2018

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by Makito015(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
After he will say that he is not mad

24 Likes

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by decatalyst(m): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
On behalf of Nairalander guys, I say you didn't do us proud! sad

25 Likes

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by Cigo1(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
This is why your career got finished.
Nasty C who is almost half your age has more sense and makes better music than you..

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by babyfaceafrica: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
that is a man for you,they stand by their actions if it is some women now,they will lie that they were raped and molested and seek financial help and media sympathy....

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by BruncleZuma: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
undecided
Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by Bills2307(m): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lol. Casper my man. You no just make sense for this one. What If say u come backstage begin Dey find ur blokos

7 Likes

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by sapeleboi(m): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
ok you gave them the permission abi , mumu come and try it in Nigeria aboki man will dress like a slay queen and vanish your dick

46 Likes

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by lordraiden(m): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sm ppl have lost it

1 Like

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by lilmax(m): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
like I said

Casper is STUPID

The video is disgusting.....

you cannot open your teeth laughing like a goat, enjoying the touch and say is sexual harassment

and btw, those girls are slutss....I wonder the low lifers dating them

their type are used like a tissue, irritating slutss

7 Likes

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by Ogaga87(m): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
This guy is nothing but a priceless idiot...

I won't say much

24 Likes

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mumu Boy.
Next time, they will pluck it out since its a Mango.

11 Likes

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by Ekakamba: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
How I wish AKA will say a verse. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by Triangles1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hype
Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by SAMBARRY: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
decatalyst:
On behave of Nairalander guys, I say you didn't do us proud! sad
no mind am.until he reach house he no see him phenese again or he realises the thing no dey work again.

Men learn to protect your bodies from unknown invaders.not every woman giving you invitation is what you should accept. Smh

6 Likes

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
Dirty thot... and I’m referring to the stupid nigga
decatalyst:
On behave of Nairalander guys, I say you didn't do us proud! sad

Bros its behalf biko

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by ikcid: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
This guy has gone bananas. pfft!

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by Decryptor(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
Chimpanzee!

1 Like

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lol people like you make me wonder if God truly forgot to give some people brains
babyfaceafrica:
that is a man for you,they stand by their actions if it is some women now,they will lie that they were raped and molested and seek financial help and media sympathy....

1 Like

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by able1993(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
Thank God you are not one of Nigeria's problems cos there won't be solution to this.....

Do you think you can't make it in life or you need success strategies, best ways to approach life, grooming and guidance, way to academic and business success, or motivational and inspirational articles, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by zicoraads: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
LOL.

But why are guys angry over what he just said? Wasn't it clear that he did in the first place? cheesy

Almost every male musician do this. Was it not Tecno or so that sang about 'Big Cassava?' This is why I don't like it when adult males try to equate female harassment with that of males. The issues are totally different and should not even be discussed side by side.

That being said, Casper, you fall our hand no be small. angry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by landmark86: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
Bros cassper Nyovest
No try this with Edo babe oooooo
That maybe the last time the thing go dey useful to you again.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by JJOF(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
Those girls must really b foolish, d++k wey go get odour. Mtchew
Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by Emu4life(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
Idiot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by Glink2018(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
I don't understand...

You gave unknown lady ladies permission
to sexually assault you....I don't think this is right...

U better repent now or you die regretting...

1 Like

Re: I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. by mytime24(f): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ok cumtinue embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? / Shola Ogudu Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Pours Encomium On Son, Boluwatife / Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.