Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo (22484 Views)

Funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Returns To Social Media After Mourning Late Brother / Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures / "In My Early Twenties" - Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi Shares Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by SEGLIZ: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2018
should that name be Aofiyebi or Awofiyebi?
Touch of Spice - Gbàbéè.
Congrats sis. greater achievements ahead.
Age is nothing but the number.
Age in Grace, Age with Grace.
Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by khairate(f): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2018
bitcoin215:
cool

The festive season is here again,the best time to buy from china and usa is now @ $3.9/kg.Contact us.

FRAUDSTER BEWARE.
Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by mfm04622: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Maximum respect for not objectifying yourself all in the name of a birthday photoshoot.

She is too old for that!
Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by Vendee: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Kofoworola Baker, are you having fun down there?

Yes Daddy, wanna join me?

No Princess.

Anything you say daddy.....Love You!

......some memories up there.
The noodles generation kids can never know what I just typed above! grin

Your memory is green.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
some old fools should be locked up for public display of stupidity.....
As ugly as this bitch is, instead of her to hide under the bed she is here showing her ugly face, reminding us of her failed and dead career

Werey grin grin. Lots of strange niggas on this NL.
Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by mfm04622: 7:18am On Nov 25, 2018
fasho01:
Are these pictures from scenes in an upcoming movie or what

Don't understand the inspiration, especially that of drug taking.. Anyways, her birthday, her photoshoot

Those are from works she has done in the past!
Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 25, 2018
Vendee:

Your memory is green.
Lol, it keeps playing in my head bro.
Good times!
Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by micho24: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2018
She ugly ah shebi your sister fine pass her
Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by Hoodbilonia: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2018
whn wud nollywood shoot movies dah are standard
dstv not helping issues
wtf
u pay for sub
tune to epic..its king and queen makeshift village movies
Yoruba movies ..boring sitcoms
igbo own..so unrealistic
hausa own.u go vex break decoder
music trash
i meam wtf suddenly dstv don cast
it was more enjoyable while growing up as a yung niggi
d days of channel o
rapcity on bet
mtv base dat year
fuc . now we stuck on all uselesz meaningless shiits on dstv.
fuc
o only enjoy jejrmeji..hustle and do good small
d rest shiit on DSTV crap
better sub na almost 70$
while souty are paying 5k for full sub
nollywood movies are boring sitcoms
fuc
so annoying
wtf
when wud we shoot scifi movies
even philippines sef dey shooy better movies
jackie chan dey go thr
hollywood sef dey go dia
naija movie accident and gun clapping scenes so stupid
no bullets
no glass shattering
nothing
just par par
poo
u nor go even zee d bullet ..or blood
we are cursed abeg
Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by KunleAJ(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
As ugly as this bitch is, instead of her to hide under the bed she is here showing her ugly face, reminding us of her failed and dead career

Can't you just resist the urge say stupid things :/

You are pathetic
Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by omolomolarinero: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Lol, it keeps playing in my head bro.
Good times!
What soap is that... PALACE?
Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 25, 2018
omolomolarinero:

What soap is that... PALACE?
You are 100% right!
Yes, it was (is)!
Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by Tinalex(f): 7:41am On Nov 25, 2018
Afisbobo:
When I read comments on social media especially Nairaland, I wonder why Nigerians hate each other so much. No love or encouragement comments, always hate. Kilode na
Guy you don't need to worry, all those monikers who are been hateful,disrespectful and abusive are all kids. Most of them are SSCE holders and undergraduates who has no focus in life yet but are priviledged to have a phone and small data. So no need responding to some comments you see here!!!
Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by fasho01(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2018
mfm04622:

Those are from works she has done in the past!
Alright, thanks
Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by Cutefergieee: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2018
Living in the palace, everybody come to u for something. Drama fame, I no knw d next word till today
TheGreenLand:
While she was swimming in the pool at home, this conversation ensued.......

No Princess.

1 Like

Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2018
Cutefergieee:
Living in the palace, everybody come to u for something. Drama fame, I no knw d next word till today
....Lol wink, u remember those good times too.
BEAUTIFUL memories there sis!

1 Like

Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by Kingsley121(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2018
TheGreenLand:

No Princess.

PALACE

1 Like

Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 25, 2018
Kingsley121:

PALACE
Chop knuckles!
Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by Kingsley121(m): 7:57am On Nov 25, 2018
smiley
TheGreenLand:

Chop knuckles!
But u sef don Old oo smiley

1 Like

Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2018
Kingsley121:
smiley
But u sef don Old oo smiley
Lol, u nko bros?!
Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by BestDude: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2018
godfatherx:
Checkmate
did she act checkmate bro?
Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by MzTunechi(f): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2018
TheGreenLand:

No Princess.

grin grin grin I still call her Kofoworola Baker. Her real name no gree stick grin

1 Like

Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2018
MzTunechi:
grin grin grin I still call her Kofoworola Baker. Her real name no gree stick grin
lol wink
Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by IykeD(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2018
TheGreenLand:

No Princess.

Palace! Lovely program those days.

1 Like

Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 25, 2018
IykeD:

Palace! Lovely program those days.

You can say that again man!
Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
she is not ugly,she has life,hapiness and a career all of which u dont have
Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by darocha1: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2018
TheGreenLand:

No Princess.

Epic! Good memories bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by Birminghamvirgo(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2018
TheGreenLand:

No Princess.

PALACE

Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by johnad3(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2018
Wetin be this one weh she deh do? abeg make she go sit don, she don old abeg
Re: Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo by unitysheart(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
TheGreenLand:

No Princess.

Palace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital / Oge Okoye's Childhood Throwback Photo / Terry G's Son Rocking His Bling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.