Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,477 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Returns To Social Media After Mourning Late Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Returns To Social Media After Mourning Late Brother (736 Views)

Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures / "In My Early Twenties" - Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi Shares Throwback Photo / Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Returns To Social Media After Mourning Late Brother by mediapanacheng: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nigerian actress, Funola Aofiyebi-Raimi is finally back on social media after a three-month hiatus to mourn the death of her immediate elder brother, Olurotimi Aofiyebi.

The superstar actress took to Instagram to make the announcement on August 1, 2021, revealing that her time off social media had given her the opportunity to heal. She however, admitted that she was still in the healing process, but for her, it was more a period of "pain and self discovery".

It appeared that the duo were practically inseparable while he was alive as she described him as, "Rotimi my brother, my ‘twin’, my friend, my mum, my dad, my gist partner, my padi, my confidant, my protector, my adviser, my business partner, my counselor".

Concluding her Instagram post, Funlola stated that despite being unable to understand why his life was cut short, she must accept that he is now in a better place. In her words, "I will NEVER understand but I must accept. You are in a better place. Sleep well my dear brother. Till we meet again. Such is life! God is Great! Allahuakbar!!!"

The actress continues to remain positive, sharing interesting nuggets about faith, death and grief.

See Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi's Instagram post here.

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Returns To Social Media After Mourning Late Brother by Kobicove(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sorry for your loss
Re: Funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Returns To Social Media After Mourning Late Brother by NwaAmaikpe: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
shocked

The worst form of poverty is poverty of the mind.
Likewise, the worst form of hunger is attention hunger.

Post nude photos on IG for attention, spray bundles of cash at events for attention, wear risque outfits to movie premieres for attention, twerk like your waist is made of rubber for attention but never use the death of your own sibling for attention.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Returns To Social Media After Mourning Late Brother by cassidy1996(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The worst form of poverty is poverty of the mind.
Likewise, the worst form of hunger is attention hunger.

Post nude photos on IG for attention, spray bundles of cash at events for attention, wear risque outfits to movie premieres for attention, twerk like your waist is made of rubber for attention but never use the death of your own sibling for attention.

the godfather of nairaland
Re: Funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Returns To Social Media After Mourning Late Brother by tillaman(m): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Returns To Social Media After Mourning Late Brother by Joshintua(m): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
Anyways, social media is home for some folks sha. RIP to her brother

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Tawa Ajisefini Celebrates Her Husband As He Becomes A U.S. Citizen / DJ Kaywise Shares Old Photos Of How He Sold His Records On The Streets - PHOTOS / Bella Shmurda Recorded His Verse And Sent To Me For Free - Lyrical Ice (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.