Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

With This Simple Strategy,you Are Ready To Kill The Forex Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With This Simple Strategy,you Are Ready To Kill The Forex Market (1334 Views)

Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market / OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria / What Is The Best Forex Trading Strategy You Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With This Simple Strategy,you Are Ready To Kill The Forex Market by idopise0702: 7:06am On Nov 25, 2018
I just discovered a strategy that can give at least 85% wins in the forex market if only you stick to the strategy ,pls only for serious minded people .you can call me for a one-on-one training and you can aswell call for online training(just the strategy).zero eight zero six zero six one three six eight one.thanks

Re: With This Simple Strategy,you Are Ready To Kill The Forex Market by idopise0702: 7:15am On Nov 25, 2018
for more proofs you can chat me up.

Re: With This Simple Strategy,you Are Ready To Kill The Forex Market by idopise0702: 7:42am On Nov 25, 2018
more proofs.this strategy is not up to 2month since i discovered it and its been making some money after years of many years of struggling in the forex market.

Re: With This Simple Strategy,you Are Ready To Kill The Forex Market by idopise0702: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
today's trade so far

Re: With This Simple Strategy,you Are Ready To Kill The Forex Market by idopise0702: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
another trade today

Re: With This Simple Strategy,you Are Ready To Kill The Forex Market by chikeorji123(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Forex is cool but one need to use a sacrificial money ..l have loss on this market..
Re: With This Simple Strategy,you Are Ready To Kill The Forex Market by Abilistic(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
@ OP
Stop deceiving yourself
Re: With This Simple Strategy,you Are Ready To Kill The Forex Market by Abilistic(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
idopise0702:
today's trade so far
Nice try at photoshop
Re: With This Simple Strategy,you Are Ready To Kill The Forex Market by idopise0702: 5:24am On Nov 27, 2018
sorry the worst thing i will do in life is to scam anybody of his or her hard erned money.so if u think am deceiving or photoshoping its your own way,i will continue to move forward

Re: With This Simple Strategy,you Are Ready To Kill The Forex Market by Abilistic(m): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2018
idopise0702:
sorry the worst thing i will do in life is to scam anybody of his or her hard erned money.so if u think am deceiving or photoshoping its your own way,i will continue to move forward

You can only scam newbies, greedy and gullible pals

Stop posting doctored and another person's screenshots!
Re: With This Simple Strategy,you Are Ready To Kill The Forex Market by Abilistic(m): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2018
idopise0702:
today's trade so far

This is your yesterday's running trades, show us screenshots of the closed trades showing today's date
Re: With This Simple Strategy,you Are Ready To Kill The Forex Market by cisdee(m): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2018
we don't need screenshots.

let's have your trading account number and investors password.

we can check your history no cause for alarm.

seeing is believing.
Re: With This Simple Strategy,you Are Ready To Kill The Forex Market by cisdee(m): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2018
we don't need screenshots.

let's have your trading account number and investors password.

we can check your history no cause for alarm.

seeing is believing.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Easily With Omegapro / Earn N15000 Daily Without Investment / LEGIT HUSTLE: All You Need Is A Capital Of Less Than 20k To Start [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.