Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market (20928 Views)

Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market / Naira Continues Appreciation Against USD At Forex Market / Naira Depreciation: USD Supply Drops By 42% At FOREX Market Despite Binance Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market by ogododo: 10:13pm On Apr 22
FMDQ data indicated that the Naira depreciated to N1,234.49 per US dollar on Monday compared to N1,169.99 on Friday.

Similarly, the parallel forex market tumbled to N1200 per Dollar on Monday from N1,100 on Friday.

The development comes after the Naira depreciated three times last week after months of gains.

Recall that the Economic and Financial Crime Commission resumed clamping down on cryptocurrency platforms in Nigeria amid the recent rise of the Dollar in the FX market.

Although analysts blamed the depletion of Nigeria’s foreign reserves for the Naira depreciation, the Central Bank of Nigeria, Governor Olayemi Cardoso, said it is due to foreign loan repayment.

As of April 15, the country’s FX reserves dropped to $32.29 billion.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/22/again-naira-depreciates-by-n64-against-dollar-at-forex-market/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market by Fdex012: 10:18pm On Apr 22
ogododo:
FMDQ data indicated that the Naira depreciated to N1,234.49 per US dollar on Monday compared to N1,169.99 on Friday.

Similarly, the parallel forex market tumbled to N1200 per Dollar on Monday from N1,100 on Friday.

The development comes after the Naira depreciated three times last week after months of gains.

Recall that the Economic and Financial Crime Commission resumed clamping down on cryptocurrency platforms in Nigeria amid the recent rise of the Dollar in the FX market.

Although analysts blamed the depletion of Nigeria’s foreign reserves for the Naira depreciation, the Central Bank of Nigeria, Governor Olayemi Cardoso, said it is due to foreign loan repayment.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/22/again-naira-depreciates-by-n64-against-dollar-at-forex-market/

This is current Official price

4 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market by helinues: 10:20pm On Apr 22
Which one is again? Didn't it gain over the weekend?

See as how the op make the headline look like the loosing has been consistent

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market by longetivity(m): 10:21pm On Apr 22
It will bounce back stronger.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market by LagosFirstSon: 10:23pm On Apr 22
helinues:
Which one is again? Didn't it gain over the weekend?

See as how the op make the headline look like the loosing has been consistent
You're known for always supporting a failure . From buhari to Tinubu.

They wrote naira depreciated but you ha to derail the thread to hide tinubu incompetence.

Tinubu has been accused of using our foreign reserves to patch patch the naira to appreciate to dollars but still didn't work . Guy, why do you like supporting failures like your entire existence depends on supporting failures ?

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market by helinues: 10:24pm On Apr 22
LagosFirstSon:

You're known for always supporting a failure . From buhari to Tinubu

The wrote naira depreciated but you ha to derail the thread to hide tinubu incompetence

Tell us one major thing you have supported on this forum for the past 8 years that came close to reality. I no ask for two oo, just one

You no even dey get shame upon how you have been casted on this forum.

See as how he wrote rubbish all in the name of attacking unnecessarily

Shior

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market by mrvitalis(m): 10:38pm On Apr 22
ogododo:

We have more reserve na

They just got another $2.1 billion loan

Them go defend tire

25 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market by MrALIVE: 10:38pm On Apr 22
plumcomm:
never see good people them,na hardship wey una Dey wish for this country go Dey torment una (insha Allah)
keep quiet,suffering and smiling being

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market by LagosFirstSon: 10:38pm On Apr 22
Alaigbo:
But you are well know to always wish the country evil that evil is what will eventually finish you n your entire household.

You got receipts or you just want to talk for "Likes" sake ?

Go to my profile and you will see how proud I am to be Nigerian and prayed for the progress of this great nation.

Helinues supports failures and Tinubu. He's the true hater of this country.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market by Alaigbo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 22
You should have forced him to support the pandora bastard n lunatic criminal Peter Pandora. Obi that sleep wake up n eat with your ipob tribesmen by force now.

That way all this your foolish wailing n lunatic rant won't be needed.

LagosFirstSon:

Read again maybe you will understand the comment

You're in the habit of supporting failures like buhari and Tinubu so I wish you well in this field of endeavor that you've choosed for yourself

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market by helinues: 10:38pm On Apr 22
LagosFirstSon:

Read again maybe you will understand the comment

You're in the habit of supporting failures like buhari and Tinubu so I wish you well in this field of endeavor that you've choosed for yourself

6 and 9 can sometimes look alike all depends from the angle you are looking it from.

What you see as failure might be success to me, vice versa

Obi is a failure, a big one for that matter but to you he his not, why should I troll you about your opinion the way you have been doing?

Why is it so hard for you and your lots to respect others opinion?

38 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market by LagosFirstSon: 10:42pm On Apr 22
helinues:

6 and 9 can sometimes look alike all depends from the angle you are looking it from.

What you see as failure might be success to me, vice versa

Obi is a failure, a big one but to you he his know, why should I troll you about your opinion the way you have been doing?

Why is it so hard for you and your lots to respect others opinion?

Tinubu was rejected in the two states he comes from Osun and Lagos in the presidential election and we now know why.

Look around the country and you will see why Tinubu was rejected by his brethrens in Osun and Lagos .

How much is bag of rice in your area bro ?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market by coolgb(m): 10:43pm On Apr 22
LagosFirstSon:

Helinues use your main moniker , stop switching to your alts . I'm way smarter by Tinubu supporters .
You are far from being smart if you think am helinues
Like I said earlier Vaseline can help you
You don't just get unnecessarily ecstatic with bad news
Check your psychic

6 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market by LagosFirstSon: 10:44pm On Apr 22
Alaigbo:
You should have forced him to support the pandora bastard n lunatic criminal Peter Pandora. Obi that sleep wake up n eat with your ipob tribesmen by force now.

That way all this your foolish wailing n lunatic rant won't be needed.

Helinues, I see you're firing from all angle with your main and alt accounts. But, it's Ok

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market by helinues: 10:44pm On Apr 22
LagosFirstSon:

Tinubu was rejected in the two states he comes Osun and Lagos in the presidential election and we now know why.

Look around the country and you will see why Tinubu was rejected by his brethrens in Osun and Lagos .

How much is bag of rice in your area bro ?

Stop surrounding yourself with too much negativity.

Rejected at his home state yet your president today, which awada keri Keri are you talking about. Why can't the person who won his home state be the Nigeria president today?

Una emotional blackmailing is just so stale

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market by LagosFirstSon: 10:44pm On Apr 22
coolgb:

You are far from being smart if you think am helinues
Like I said earlier Vaseline can help you
You don't just get unnecessarily ecstatic with bad news
Check your psychic
So is this thread a good news that I should support?

When dollar depreciates, it means more hardship for Nigerians and that's something no sensible person would support . Go see your doctor .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market by helinues: 10:45pm On Apr 22
LagosFirstSon:

Helinues, I see you're firing from all angle with your main and alt accounts. But, it's Ok

What exactly is your problem?

Must everyone bursting your lies be me.

Man up and stop that childish act

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Imports Crude As NNPCL Swaps Oil For Loans / Do Not EVER Invest Into Hauling Business In Nigeria........reasons...... / Bode Agusto Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.