Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,864 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor (12853 Views)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by AcuraZDX: 7:10am On Nov 25, 2018
Wife of former National President of Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Pastor (Mrs.) Helen Oritsejafor has advised youths to be prayerful over their choice of life partners , warning that the man or woman they marry can either make or break them.

Advising young couples to be contented in their marriages, Mrs. Oritsejafor, who is the martriach of Word of Life Bible Church, said they should avoid the temptation to compare their homes with others.

She spoke at the public presentation of her latest book, Joyfully Together, in Warri, Delta State, stressing that women should go for men who will be more concerned about their future, “ not the man who will buy you a handbag today”.

Advising young couples to be contented in their marriages, Mrs. Helen Oritsejafor, who is the martriach of Word of Life Bible Church, said they should avoid the temptation to compare their homes with others.

According to her, her latest book Joyfully To-gether provides insights on how singles and married can deal with basic relationship issues.

“This book offers illumin-ation into how to develop and inculcate a fulfilling and peaceful relationship for couples and singles. It uncovers biblical va-lues, declarations and scriptures on God’s pro-mises for a peaceful and enjoyable relationship”, she said.

Read more:
https://zenithnaija.com/the-man-you-marry-can-make-or-break-you-mrs-oritsejafor/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by Godsent12(m): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2018
True

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by iGISTMORE: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2018
cool
Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by mozona(m): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2018
ok ooh
Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by babajeje123(m): 7:21am On Nov 25, 2018
The woman you marry can also make or mar you. Men are not always the devil.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by Gideon16(m): 7:22am On Nov 25, 2018
Just like the popular saying : if you marry the wrong partner, even the devil won't bother to disturb you again because your partner will to the work better self.

6 Likes

Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by SIMPLYkush: 7:22am On Nov 25, 2018
ugly milf...
but I wouldn't mind sucking those milk factory till I cum...
religious and holy pussy
I been think say na my cossy sef

1 Like

Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by Jubilancy(f): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2018
Very beautiful advice. ......thanks.....this will be helpful in my search for a hubby

3 Likes

Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by opribo(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2018
Same goes for the woman you marry. She can make or ruin your life.

11 Likes

Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by tgmservice: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2018
The phrase strongly apply to women

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by Olujoe1(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2018
Very true but more true with women........... Moreover, marrying the wrong person can reduced the standard of your life by a great percentage. If a lady cant offer you anything than beauty bloda shift na bad market

4 Likes

Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by MegaFd(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2018
That's not her pics...all this bloggers..always giving half info

2 Likes

Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by franchasng: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2018
True. Same applies to the woman a man marries.

Look at Psquare, ever since they got married, they have turned to Upcoming Artistes angry

Some women can destroy a man not by their will though but because of the bad luck and misfortune they carry about; anything they near turns to failure, sisters pray for mercy and grace before u marry oh

Men especially need to be very careful with choosing a life partner!

Before u marry her, observe your financial growth whenever u promise to do something for her.

Some ladies, once u start to court them, your financial life will go black!

Whenever u promise them something, u labor so much to make money, these are bad signs to watch out before u wife her, send my tithe oh cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by Smile4daddy(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2018
Mrs.) Helen is a good woman

While her husband Mr Oritsejafor is Highly corrupted.
Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by Aystarz: 7:31am On Nov 25, 2018
Smile4daddy:
Mrs.) Helen is a good woman
While her husband Mr Oritsejafor is Highly corrupted.
So why is she one to advise anyone against marrying the wrong spouse

1 Like

Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by marvin906(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2018
it goes both ways buh the statement applys to women more..
the woman you marry will either make you life Heaven on Earth or make your life a living hell

2 Likes

Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by Kelamma(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2018
The emphasis should be on the type of wife a man marries can make or break him.

These daughters of eve baptised as slay mamas now are becoming a danger to the continued existence of man.

The fear of slay mamas should be the beginning of wisdom for any sane man.

1 Like

Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by Uyi168: 7:33am On Nov 25, 2018
Jubilancy:
Very beautiful advice. ......thanks.....this will be helpful in my search for a hubby
Still searching..
Thought u were already taken..
Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by fasho01(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2018
Very true. This is an open secret
Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 25, 2018
Goes both ways.

1 Like

Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by ceejayMAX(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly milf...
but I wouldn't mind sucking those milk factory till I cum...
religious and holy pussy
I been think say na my cossy sef
is lyk ur brain dey pain you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by thesicilian: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2018
babajeje123:
It's even worse with women. Women have been known to wreck men right from the beginning of time.

4 Likes

Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by Jubilancy(f): 7:39am On Nov 25, 2018
Uyi168:
Still searching..
Thought u were already taken..

My sister no ring yet oooo
Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2018
babajeje123:

you are right, just that bad marriage destroys women's life / plans easily than men.
Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by naijapikin04(m): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2018
BOTH WAYS PLS

Would you resign a high paying job if your husband asked you to?

https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/11/25/resign-high-paying-job-husband-asked/

The Next Edition decided to find out from some women what they thought about the issue. Would they do this for the sake of their marriages?

Ajumoke Nwaeze, Content Creator/Singer

“Yes, as long as he has more than enough to take care of the home and spoil me silly. However if he doesn’t and he is asking such let’s just say I won’t even attract that kind of man so we won’t even get to that dilemma.”

Keisha Perry, Microbiologist

“So what happens 4-5 years later when due to hard work and divine grace I’m promoted again and earn higher again at a new job? I resign again? Are they using my picture to fan fire in the village?”

https://events.socialmediaexaminer.com/amember/aff/go/samuel

Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by Uyi168: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2018
Jubilancy:

My sister no ring yet oooo
Hmmmm
Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by positivedaveyy(m): 7:42am On Nov 25, 2018
Good day all,
I'm a graduate of Biochemistry from UNIBEN with 2.2, and I've since completed my NYSC. I have 4 years working experience in diffrent fields ranging from Customer Service, Ticketing and Reservation, Supervisory levels, Office & Administration, Marketting, Computer Operations, and Teaching.
Diligence and commitment to duties are my watchwords. I'm also open minded and excited about learning new things and handling new opportunities.
I'm proficient in the use of Ms Office tools and packages as well as Social media flexibility.
I've worked as a Data entry Personnel at EXP Marketing Nigeria and it greatly improved my data entry skills.
I would appreciate if anyone can help or recommend me to someone as I'm presently jobless.
Please, be my connection and God bless your good hearts.
Location - Lagos, Abuja, South-South & South-East
Contacts - 09038561889 & 08025341558
ighagbonosayande@outlook.com
Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by Yewandequeen(f): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2018
Fact
Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by OyinO: 7:49am On Nov 25, 2018
And vice versa
Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by Lanre0: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2018
Good woman, good advice. But tell your husband to return his loot .CAN of worms, CAN of looters, CAN of adulterers.

1 Like

Re: The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor by computerglobal(m): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2018
Next

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You / Why Is Pope Francis Displaying Satan's Horns??? / Download Brokenness By Dr. D.K Olukoya - Book (pdf)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.