Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen (32038 Views)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport / Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Newsmic: 5:47am On Dec 13, 2022
The wife of the former president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and founder of the Word of Life Bible Church, Pastor Mrs. Helen Oritsejafor, has debunked claims that she and the clergyman are divorced, IGBERETV reports.

Unconfirmed reports online had it that the couple's 25-year-old marriage had packed up.

In a statement released on Monday, Mrs. Oritsejafor stated that they are not divorced, ading that she has never been unfaithful to her husband.

She wrote on her Facebook page;

''Fam, my attention has been drawn to the fake and malicious news making rounds on blogs, social media platforms and the newspapers against my character and that of my family. It’s totally unbelievable, reprehensible and unthinkable and it’s important that I make the facts clear.

I am a wife, a mother and a woman of God, and I uphold the tenets of my Christian faith and marriage. My family and home is the most important part of my life.

I therefore appeal to everyone to put our interest and that of our lovely kids, above the need to profit from this baseless endeavor. My Husband and I are not divorced, unless people get divorced on social media and I have never been unfaithful to my husband, whom I love very dearly.

These are works of the devil and his agents to dent my character and good works. Over the years, I have committed my time and resources towards reaching out to the needy, providing support to widows and giving scholarships to orphans. I have also taught and mentored a lot of young women on the principles of building and living happily with their spouses through my various platforms both on and offline. I cannot go against my own beliefs.

Don’t forget that live is a seed. To carry a baseless news not supported is not only malicious but punishable under the law of the land.

I plead with the general public to give my family the privacy it needs and disregard cheap attempts to dent my image.

In retrospect to the fake news, I have briefed my lawyers and all necessary legal actions are being taken.

Thank you all and stay blessed.''

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0JnZ7QfSCPs2ynvVKHXawxprssyaD4CT9aFjsPnjcuwqwP2gGEB5KNVmathX5VgaPl&id=100083343039154

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Curious345: 5:48am On Dec 13, 2022
Fake is truly dangerous

17 Likes

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Freestainworld(m): 5:55am On Dec 13, 2022
Urchins and fake news are inseparable.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by orisa37: 6:02am On Dec 13, 2022
Please don't dare. It takes two to tango.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by GOFRONT(m): 6:09am On Dec 13, 2022
This man with private jet loaded with Nigerian money

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by plantainbender(m): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2022
Issokay.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by ATEAMS: 7:21am On Dec 13, 2022
plantainbender:
Issokay.

Hello I got your email kindly what's me for quick responses... You welcome
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by grandstar(m): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2022
Kk
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by JoeNL22(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2022
Obi......hope you are taking note?
You must ensure fake news doesn't ruin Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by sofeo(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2022
Ok.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2022
Your marriage is covered by the blood in Jesus name

15 Likes

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Canvazaa: 8:40am On Dec 13, 2022
I'm scared of marriage these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by everythinggirly(f): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2022
Who is now spreading that false news? Seems like it's a Nigerian tradition to spread bad news fast. Tufiakwa!

12 Likes

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by pidekoj: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2022
God bless Nigeria
God bless Yoruba land
God bless Igbo land
God bless Arewa land

Thunder scatter Tinubu and his urchins!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by mrkings84(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2022
Ah... The way people dey peddle fake news like gala for this country eh....
Why try to dent the image of the family?
May God have mercy o

Abeg people, there's something that's disturbing me since I started noticing it.
A woman in my neighborhood is using her teenage daughter as a runs girl for money. I mean a small girl that's just about 13 or 14 at most.

She is been doing this for a while now, she will bring a man to their home to sleep with the daughter.... Sometimes she take the girl to meet a man in his house...

This is not hidden at all, people know it.
I don't just know why someone hasn't confronted her yet....

5 Likes

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Opinedecandid(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2022
Great.

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by money121(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2022
Problem yi ni ye
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by babyfaceafrica: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2022
Nigerians and fake news... Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Enemyofpeace: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2022
Who fokn cares?

Affordable Xmas Goat � for sale at 3k Only
But you will come in the night because my neighbours don't just like my progress

2 Likes

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by okomile(f): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2022
At what age u want to divorce?

Manage the man ooooo
Las las, na strong women dey live long

I come in peace grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Godwin4444: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2022
With the way fake news are flying around n people are intentionally writing fake news for their evil intentions

It will be so bad that it will get to a stage Nigerians will ask for social media regulation

Cos I don’t understand how some people will wake up n decide to write thrash about others

6 Likes

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Enemyofpeace: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2022
money121:
Problem yi ni ye
abi o
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by KingLennon(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2022
These days, many people are praying for marriages to fail so that they can come back to tell us that marriage is a scam (◔‿◔).

But behind, they will be praying for God to bless them with a good wife ʘ‿ʘ.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Okhuadams(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2022
GOFRONT:
This man with private jet loaded with Nigerian money
What stop you from loading ur beetle with money

9 Likes

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by Icarus99(f): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2022
Who gives a flying fvck
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen by thrillionaire(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2022
Glory to God

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings / See Why You Must Avoid Immodest Attire / Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.