Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke (23922 Views)

Restructuring: No President Can Solve Nigeria Problem Without Doing This / Masari: No President Better Than Buhari Since Nigeria’s Amalgamation In 1914 / #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by baganas: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
safarigirl:
corruption is a trait in 98% of Nigerians

PDP or APC, all of them are corrupt. Let us stop going sanctimonious in this country as if the entire country isn't rotten.

The Police men collecting bribes are not in PDP. The fuel attendants that tamper with the pumps to cheat people are not in PDP. The housemaids stealing from their employers are not in PDP. The customs officers at the ports, collecting bribes to release banned products are not in PDP. The directors in civil service collecting bribes to secure jobs for others are not in PDP. The okada men, inflating the price of trips are not in PDP. The banker siphoning funds from customers accounts are not in PDP. The lecturers collecting bribes to pass students are not in PDP

Ganduje is not in PDP
Oshiomole is not in PDP
Babachir Lawal is not in PDP
Timipre Sylva is not in PDP
Tinubu is not in PDP
Orji Uzor Kalu is not in PDP
Akpabio is not in PDP
Osibanjo is not in PDP

These are some faces of corruption that we see everyday. These people are not PDP members, a Nigerian that is not corrupt is a rare find these days. Even the few who want to stay out of corruption, wallow in poverty. They are ridiculed at work, they are sabotaged at work .

The sooner we all stop deceiving ourselves in this country and realise that this talk of corruption is useless in a hopelessly corrupt nation, the faster we will move forward with solutions.

The orientation of an average Nigerian is terrible and encourages corruption. This has nothing to do with any party
Accept corruption and move forward? Only you sabi how

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by higherpower: 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Femijohn198:
Donald Duke or what did you call your name self,better face your party,because you too are a failure,your eight years as a governor in cross River when I was still leaving in cross River,there is nothing to boost to show of what you did.

Shaaaraaaap and face front

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by jamace(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
blacknp:
Fashola has achieved nothing?you and your regressive pathetic family members must be living in a cave like the Flinstones?
Instead of telling me what Fashola and his APC govt has achieved, you resorted to insult. Why are you exhibiting poor home upbringing and disgracing yourself and family on a public forum, eh?

*"A serious government will fix power problem in six months." - Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)*
Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by docadams: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
safarigirl:
corruption is a trait in 98% of Nigerians

PDP or APC, all of them are corrupt. Let us stop going sanctimonious in this country as if the entire country isn't rotten.

The Police men collecting bribes are not in PDP. The fuel attendants that tamper with the pumps to cheat people are not in PDP. The housemaids stealing from their employers are not in PDP. The customs officers at the ports, collecting bribes to release banned products are not in PDP. The directors in civil service collecting bribes to secure jobs for others are not in PDP. The okada men, inflating the price of trips are not in PDP. The banker siphoning funds from customers accounts are not in PDP. The lecturers collecting bribes to pass students are not in PDP

Ganduje is not in PDP
Oshiomole is not in PDP
Babachir Lawal is not in PDP
Timipre Sylva is not in PDP
Tinubu is not in PDP
Orji Uzor Kalu is not in PDP
Akpabio is not in PDP
Osibanjo is not in PDP

These are some faces of corruption that we see everyday. These people are not PDP members, a Nigerian that is not corrupt is a rare find these days. Even the few who want to stay out of corruption, wallow in poverty. They are ridiculed at work, they are sabotaged at work .

The sooner we all stop deceiving ourselves in this country and realise that this talk of corruption is useless in a hopelessly corrupt nation, the faster we will move forward with solutions.

The orientation of an average Nigerian is terrible and encourages corruption. This has nothing to do with any party

Prior to the emergence of PDP at Aso Rock in 99 corruption was contained within bearable boundaries. The advent of the 4th republic was GOD'S gift to Nigerians for years of oppressive military rule but the emergence of the PDP as the ruling party was the classical DEVIL'S way of opposing GOD'S good intention

2 Likes

Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by docadams: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
gare:

The only post that makes sense coming from you, I agree with you on this one

I am shocked to my marrow how you will be romancing the devils angel because of hate for somebody else.

1 Like

Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by Peacecore: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
jamace:
This reminds of Fashola accusing GEJ of ineffectiveness. Now, Fashola is a minister and has achieved nothing, and is singing another song. grin grin

Duke, please hide yourself and keep quiet.
Go to Lagos n ask

1 Like

Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by jamace(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Peacecore:
Go to Lagos n ask
Functioning in Lagos state is a local derby. Also, Duke succeeding in Cross River State is another local champion grin grin
Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by gare(f): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
docadams:

I am shocked to my marrow how you will be romancing the devils angel because of hate for somebody else.

Who is the devils angel ?
Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by walefresh3(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
PDP party of looters. I have the secret methods that will destroy the pdp image in SW.anybody with the campaign team's contact in dis locations should pls mail me, walefresh3@gmail.com. pls very urgent.mushin, surulere.meiran

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by Cheeryfeet: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
GavelSlam:
Donald Duke is just stating the facts.

It's amusing how Nigerians love to deceive themselves.
Corruption is a PDP cultural trait. It is encouraged.

Look back to PDP social gatherings throughout their 16 years of role. Do you remember how everything was done with pomp and pageantry?

Do you think that money came from industry?

If yes, please state what industry.

They are simply a gang of brigands and development is stifled due to their modus operandi.

Ehh, PDP was corruption personified but we could afford a bag of rice for 7k, they will loot upandan but fuel was 87 nir per litre, " they sabotage the economy" but we had jobs and life was easier, dollars was 130 ,.no herdsmen came and threatened us without our government responding, so pls if you don't mind, leave them for us, let them come and kwontinu, it's beta for the country than where we are now with integrity and change. Thanks you
Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by docadams: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
gare:

Who is the devils angel ?
That Okija juju worshiper
Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by gare(f): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
grin
docadams:

That Okija juju worshiper

grin grin grin grin grin The person no get name
Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by docadams: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Cheeryfeet:

Ehh, PDP was corruption personified but we could afford a bag of rice for 7k, they will loot upandan but fuel was 87 nir per litre, " they sabotage the economy" but we had jobs and life was easier, dollars was 130 ,.no herdsmen came and threatened us without our government responding, so pls if you don't mind, leave them for us, let them come and kwontinu, it's beta for the country than where we are now with integrity and change. Thanks you

How much was a bag of rice in 1998 before PDP came to power?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by docadams: 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
gare:
grin

grin grin grin grin grin The person no get name

Nwamakpe, the much I am ready to go
Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by gare(f): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
docadams:

Nwamakpe, the much I am ready to go

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by docadams: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
gare:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Smiling/laughing is healthy. Have a nice day and stay away from the evil party
Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by Cantonese: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
higherpower:
The presidential candidate of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), Donald Duke, has said the corruption in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) would not allow any candidate who emerges president from the party to perform.

He said a candidate’s good intentions were not enough to help them perform under the PDP should they win the ticket of the party.

Duke, who was the Governor of Cross Rivers state under the PDP, spoke in Lagos on Thursday.

“Even if I emerge the PDP presidential candidate and win the election, the huge baggage the party carries will not allow me to do well.

“The corruption is huge. You need to be completely unshackled to perform amidst such obstacles without being pulled down,” he said.

He emphasised that his statement was not made out of the intention to score political point but a fact he knew being a former member of the party.

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/no-president-who-emerges-from-the-pdp-can-succeed-donald-duke/

But Duke tried to get the ticket and failed. Can he tell us which candidate or which party will do the job? He should be in mind that while he was governor of Cross Rivers state his wife became the major distributor of Uncle Ben's rice in Nigeria. How did they get the money to finance it? It is said that you must never cross a river before insulting the alligator. If he ever gets back to the PDP - with abeg - shame on him.
Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by Minjim: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's true Donald.
You are actually the man for the job but you don't have what it takes to convince illiterate almajiris and core Northerners to vote for you.

Right now, Atiku is the best bet to kick out Jubrin.
Even though he has been betrayed by the South West.
He has the followers in the North,
He has the support of the South East,
And he has the funds to give APC a run for their money.

The SouthWest can go either way because victory is certain with the North, Middle Belt, South South and South East votes.

That is the only reason all of us here are with him.
He is a demon. Yes.
But he is the better demon for now.

Here take, console yourself

1 Like

Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by osykull22(m): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
I believe most of dem abusing dis man were still kids or know nothing about politics wen dis man was a governor. Wit our mentality sentiment will not make Nigeria move forward

1 Like

Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
higherpower:

You are supporting Atiku who happens to be from the educated East. Mumu
...i support no one.EWU
Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by brojoshua: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
God forbid, such a president will be a looting and corrupt president who will lead Nigerians back into corruption and slavery

1 Like

Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by PercyJackSon007(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
SoNature:

Uncle, let’s be clear on something
Mr Duke wants to take Buhari's job not Atiku's position in the party
Unless he's indirectly telling us that he knows he's a time waster
Nonsense. He is running against Buhari, Atiku, Sowore, Moghalu and 72 others. He has to tell us why he is better than all the rest including Atiku.

1 Like

Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by higherpower: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
Cantonese:

But Duke tried to get the ticket and failed. Can he tell us which candidate or which party will do the job? He should be in mind that while he was governor of Cross Rivers state his wife became the major distributor of Uncle Ben's rice in Nigeria. How did they get the money to finance it? It is said that you must never cross a river before insulting the alligator. If he ever gets back to the PDP - with abeg - shame on him.

Himself admitted that even if he got the ticket under PDP, he won't change anything so far it's PDP. Someone who knows better than you is talking so listern
Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by RomeoX(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Very good logo.You should replace the politicians with polithiefcians ,the wolf should tie his eyes with red cloth and hold a gun while taking of the sheep's clothing also it would be better if the dangling head of the sheep can easily be seen or decoded by everyone both educated and uneducated as a sheep's head .That will drive home the meaning to everyone and even to the uneducated.Go to their official sites and social media handles to communicate with them .Send them emails and private messages.please show them this logo.I would love to see the logo if you do modify it.Good luck !
walefresh3:
PDP party of looters. I have the secret methods that will destroy the pdp image in SW.anybody with the campaign team's contact in dis locations should pls mail me, walefresh3@gmail.com. pls very urgent.
Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by RealityShot: 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's true Donald.
You are actually the man for the job but you don't have what it takes to convince illiterate almajiris and core Northerners to vote for you.

The SouthWest can go either way because victory is certain with the North, Middle Belt, South South and South East votes.

He is a demon. Yes.
when you successfully put that HATIFU in power;

In 2027, you will look back and regret that you allowed the North to rule us
For another 14 years after their 40years of military rule.

I hope you will be able to bear the pain.

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023

1 Like

Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by papoudaupolos: 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's true Donald.

He is a demon. Yes.
I swear to whatever nonsense u believe in, South East is insignificant in Nigerian politics. Atiku is a fail
Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by Yemi7up: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's true Donald.

He is a demon. Yes.
Continue to live in your dream world. Buhari till 2023.
Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by Cantonese: 5:40am On Nov 26, 2018
higherpower:

Himself admitted that even if he got the ticket under PDP, he won't change anything so far it's PDP. Someone who knows better than you is talking so listern

And who told you that he 'knows better than me'? Did you clearly read my post before responding? That's the challenge we have when we fail to examine our leaders and their motives. We have the challenge when we fail to hold them accountable for their words and actions. We have the challenge when we fail to study effectively. We become slaves to them when we fail to critically think about their past, present and future actions. What value will his cross carpetting to SDP add to the lives of the Nigerians that he wants to lead in the new party? Have you ever heard the words 'old wine in a new skin'? We are talking about getting our youths and great professionals into politics nowadays and not these ones my brother.
Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by jerryfemi88: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2018
[Q111quote author=higherpower post=73283804]

Absolutely!! [/quote]
Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by higherpower: 7:30am On Nov 26, 2018
Cantonese:

And who told you that he 'knows better than me'? Did you clearly read my post before responding? That's the challenge we have when we fail to examine our leaders and their motives. We have the challenge when we fail to hold them accountable for their words and actions. We have the challenge when we fail to study effectively. We become slaves to them when we fail to critically think about their past, present and future actions. What value will his cross carpetting to SDP add to the lives of the Nigerians that he wants to lead in the new party? Have you ever heard the words 'old wine in a new skin'? We are talking about getting our youths and great professionals into politics nowadays and not these ones my brother.

The man is simply saying that PDP is not just corrupt but intensively corrupt. I don't know what you are trying to justify. He was Governor on that platform for 8 years, he has been involved in the party at all levels for 16 years and you that is only a foot soldier to Atiku is trying to dispute him. Does it make any sense to you?
Re: No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke by Cantonese: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
higherpower:

The man is simply saying that PDP is not just corrupt but intensively corrupt. I don't know what you are trying to justify. He was Governor on that platform for 8 years, he has been involved in the party at all levels for 16 years and you that is only a foot soldier to Atiku is trying to dispute him. Does it make any sense to you?

Sorry brother I am not a foot soldier to Atiku/Buhari or any of them. Are you a foot soldier of any of them?
After so many years in the PDP he has come to the realisation that no one running on the platform of the PDP can make a good president. What gives you the confidence that he can make a good president on the platform of the SDP? If you cannot question leadership how can you have a better country? Or do you think it is improper to hold them all accountable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB / Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai / Keke Operators Protest In Owerri As Okorocha Plans To Replace Them With Taxis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.